Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #340930

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
Damn how could i have forgotten to say hi to my friends here in the NLR? So sorry y'all.:( No i feel bad. But hey I'm here to say hi right now......... So HI! How y'all been?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [NLR] Big*Joe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #341240

• [NLR] McFate
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Woot! Woot!

En El Aaaarghh !

First in Dogfight squad wars !
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [NLR]Mysterio

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #341241

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788

Congratulation to all NLR members

for making it # 1 Squadron

Top Squad Link Page

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, Acegirl, [NLR] JaiHind, [NLR] Big*Joe, [NLR]Mysterio

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #341244

• BLACK HAWK GRINCH
  • BLACK                                                                                                              HAWK GRINCH's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Been using macdonalds wifi since the 2000s
  • Thank you received: 265
Xongrats on number one spot
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #341327

• [NLR] Big*Joe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Meta Gaming 101
  • Thank you received: 592
Long time Lunartics... just checking in, hoping to get back in the air and dust off the rust sometime in the near future, and Congrats on the #1 spot!!!!
NewLunarRepublic.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio

Last edit: by [NLR] Big*Joe.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #341328

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

[NLR] Big*Joe wrote: Long time Lunartics... just checking in, hoping to get back in the air and dust off the rust sometime in the near future, and Congrats on the #1 spot!!!!

Good to see you back Joe. Your efforts in early days by bringing all members together had played an important role. We know how much pain you have taken in brining the NLR website and how we discuss strategy and other things. Hope to see you flying soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, [NLR]Mysterio

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #341358

• BLACK HAWK GRINCH
  • BLACK                                                                                                              HAWK GRINCH's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Been using macdonalds wifi since the 2000s
  • Thank you received: 265
Ever wonder why i hate to SEE nlr in the skies
"''

"
  1. THERE DEADLY
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #341721

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

Hola Mc Fate

Hope you and everyone in your family are ok, and that you all had a lovely summer. I did have the privilege of reading your old town story and as always you manage to capture the imagination of the reader and paint the perfect picture with your detailed and clever writing. Had a vivid picture of your town when I read this over the 4th of July weekend, you have great skill in writing. You are the Rockwell of DF!!! Looking forward for more of your post.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #341913

• [NLR] McFate
The NLR welcomes

Dan1117 !

Welcome to the moon base. You can put your stuff anywhere you want except for the palace, we only use it when Luna or Octavia are around.
B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio, bici tommaso, [nlr] Dan1117

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #341917

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

We are happy to know that

Dan1117 / Dan.Thomas

has been inducted as new member in our squad.

Welcome to the NLR Family .

You are supposed to put [nlr] tag (till you reach level 20) before your name as a token of pride and respect towards your squad and its members.

After reaching level 20 you can change your squad tag to [NLR]

I do hope that you will prove yourself as an asset to the squad.

Keeping your cool, dignity and playing fair game is what NLRs are known for and now you are representing one of us.

Please feel free to reach to any member from the squad for all your queries and assistance and we’ll be happy to address the same to our best abilities.

FOUNDER

Luna

CO-FOUNDER

Octavia

MODERATORS

[NLR]*XxXxX* and [NLR] McFate

SQUAD OFFICERS

[NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR]*420*, [NLR] McFate, [NLR]BlueFighter, [NLR]Big*Joe
[NLR]AceL!nk, [NLR]DIS*RUPT, [NLR] FINN,
NLR|Jimmy the Great, and [NLR]Jacob1000

Please go through the Important NLR related thread to have an overview of the squad activities.

Quick Links To Various NLR Threads

Happy Browsing and Flying

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, bici tommaso

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #341938

• [NLR] McFate
NLR News Bulletin

Hello fellow members of the New Lunar Republic!
I've got a few important items to share. Please pass the word and encourage other squad mates to check in and review these:

Squad Wars
Congratulations to the entire squad for being the first #1 Squad of Dogfight Elite's Squad Wars! I would like to especially thank Bici Tomasso, DangerousToy and Blue Fighter as top 10 world rank players for contributing the most toward this accomplishment!

Member list
I have just finished updating our member list, our main thread's front page and the front of our recruitment thread. We now have 25 players listed as active members. (Be sure to let me know if there are any inaccuracies or if I missed anybody) If you find that your name has been removed due to inactivity, simply reapply in game, let an officer know or post on the squad thread and your membership will be reinstated.
We are small but deadly! :evil:

The Vault Zup's announcement about the Vault
With the new addition of the "Vault" (not yet fully implemented) each active squad member will be able to gain additional points which may be used for purchasing planes, tanks or upgrades. Available Vault points are based upon an even share of points recently accumulated by the entire squad. These points are accessed in game by clicking on the "Vault" button in the game/chat lobby in Dogfight Elite. They must be drawn from the vault regularly as they do expire and will no longer be available after an unspecified short amount of time. I suggest you redeem your vault points whenever you log in. Since these points are evenly divided among players listed on the in-game roster we will be frequently removing inactive members so they will not be decreasing the share of vault points available to active players.

Squad Rule Changes (re: NLRs fighting other NLRs)
I recently played outside of my normal time zone. I came across many NLRs who I don't often play with and I've noticed something that concerns me. After speaking with some other officers and the squad founder Luna I have amended rule #2. It previously stated i.e.:
"NLRs should not fight other NLRs except in dogfight missions unless everyone agrees."
The new rule #2 reads:

2. NLRs should support their blue team to win the mission. Do not give a pass to red NLRs
(Feel free to try to switch sides to join other NLRs but don't make a good game uneven just to join squad members)

This change is necessary to promote fair play and good sportsmanship. While it may seem wrong to shoot red squad members, by ignoring them or allowing them to pass without resistance you are being a traitor to your teammates(blues) in the mission. This is "game ruining" behavior. Imagine if the larger squads all gave their members passes, they could sabotage games simply by logging in to your side and sitting on the runway, or by refusing to defend against their red squad mates. The NLR must not do this in game. In dogfight missions we may want to develop a code word to let other squad members know that you will not target them and do not wish to be shot by them. Perhaps simply type NLR! in game. (DF missions only) Be aware that other squad mates may not see or understand this signal. Be patient and do not take it personally if they do not understand or make a mistake. (I find it very difficult to identify the reds in a DF mission, largely because of my poor eyesight and my small phone screen, but I will do my best when I see "NLR!" in game.

Fighting against other NLRs is great practice and an excellent way of teaching and sharing skills. Who better to learn from than other great pilots of the NLR? Note that shooting down red NLR does not affect our ranking in Squad Wars because only KDR between different squads is considered. If you do not feel comfortable fighting against red squad mates please leave the mission... (a fair exception to this would be if you have no other blue teammates.) I consider NLRs to be among Dogfight's best pilots and I play for the wonderful challenge that the game presents. Understand that if I or another NLR shoots you down it is out of respect as a fellow gamer, not as disrespect as a squad mate. Until the servers are set up so squad mates are given the choice of being on the same side I will almost always play my best given the side I spawn in on. If you feel differently please feel free to let your voice be heard here or on whatsap, but understand that the Squad supports playing the missions to win regardless of who is on the other side.

Keep an eye out for possible recruits.
If you see good players (good people, not just good skills) without squad tags or noobs who show good spirit, be sure to mention them to officers or other NLRs. We will keep an eye out for them and if they are interested we may want to offer them membership.

Don't be strangers
Please feel free to post whatever you would like on this thread, we would love to hear from you! If you have any ideas or input you would like to share please do so. The Squad, game and forum are what we make of it.

[NLR] McFate out!
B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, Freimann, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio, bici tommaso

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #341985

• bici tommaso
  • Thank you received: 283
Hello McFate.

A renewal of a FrontPage was very good work.
The contents were checked right away, |NL|R.. and NLR|MaDBulL seem to be leaking from a member list.
Correction, please.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #341995

• [NLR] McFate

bici tommaso wrote: Hello McFate.

A renewal of a FrontPage was very good work.
The contents were checked right away, |NL|R.. and NLR|MaDBulL seem to be leaking from a member list.
Correction, please.

Thanks Tommaso!

Leak fixed! B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, bici tommaso

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #341996

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213

[NLR] McFate wrote: Squad Rule Changes (re: NLRs fighting other NLRs)
I recently played outside of my normal time zone. I came across many NLRs who I don't often play with and I've noticed something that concerns me. After speaking with some other officers and the squad founder Luna I have amended rule #2. It previously stated i.e.:
"NLRs should not fight other NLRs except in dogfight missions unless everyone agrees."
The new rule #2 reads:

2. NLRs should support their blue team to win the mission. Do not give a pass to red NLRs
(Feel free to try to switch sides to join other NLRs but don't make a good game uneven just to join squad members)

This change is necessary to promote fair play and good sportsmanship. While it may seem wrong to shoot red squad members, by ignoring them or allowing them to pass without resistance you are being a traitor to your teammates(blues) in the mission. This is "game ruining" behavior. Imagine if the larger squads all gave their members passes, they could sabotage games simply by logging in to your side and sitting on the runway, or by refusing to defend against their red squad mates. The NLR must not do this in game. In dogfight missions we may want to develop a code word to let other squad members know that you will not target them and do not wish to be shot by them. Perhaps simply type NLR! in game. (DF missions only) Be aware that other squad mates may not see or understand this signal. Be patient and do not take it personally if they do not understand or make a mistake. (I find it very difficult to identify the reds in a DF mission, largely because of my poor eyesight and my small phone screen, but I will do my best when I see "NLR!" in game.

Fighting against other NLRs is great practice and an excellent way of teaching and sharing skills. Who better to learn from than other great pilots of the NLR? Note that shooting down red NLR does not affect our ranking in Squad Wars because only KDR between different squads is considered. If you do not feel comfortable fighting against red squad mates please leave the mission... (a fair exception to this would be if you have no other blue teammates.) I consider NLRs to be among Dogfight's best pilots and I play for the wonderful challenge that the game presents. Understand that if I or another NLR shoots you down it is out of respect as a fellow gamer, not as disrespect as a squad mate. Until the servers are set up so squad mates are given the choice of being on the same side I will almost always play my best given the side I spawn in on. If you feel differently please feel free to let your voice be heard here or on whatsap, but understand that the Squad supports playing the missions to win regardless of who is on the other side.

Great post.

In Gunners Inc. I always enjoy going against my squad mates, as I know it's going to be a good and fair game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Freimann, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, bici tommaso

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #341999

• [NLR] McFate
Thanks Eagle,

I don't put any copyright on any of it. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342099

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Today is 20th August (Indian Standard Time )

:) :) BICI Tommaso :) :)

On behalf of all squad members

Wishing You A Very Happy B'Day !!

Hope your each coming day is filled with lots of love and laughter!

May all your birthday wishes come true!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, Acegirl, Fallen [M]isfits, bici tommaso, DireWolf{WP}

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342109

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Thank you received: 1955
Happy birthday to such a great guy an player.....best wishes to u Bici..

hope u have excellent day :silly: :woohoo: :silly:

B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, bici tommaso

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342122

• DireWolf{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604
Happy B-day, Bici

You're one of those great, kind and deadly pilots I enjoy seeing show up blue in a game!

Cheers,

DireWolf
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, bici tommaso

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342149

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Congratulations DT-Dangerous Toy

on achieving the

Level UP (37 to 38)

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR]Mysterio, bici tommaso

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342150

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Congratulations Cedricboss

on achieving the

Level UP (29 to 30)

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR]Mysterio, bici tommaso

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342183

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
re our conversation today mcfate here is your request
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342187

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342189

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
OR MORE TARTANNY

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342192

• [NLR] McFate
Nice work Roy!

I'll put the Pioneer badge on my banner when I get a chance.
The other ones could get me in trouble around here. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342195

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
I'm not feeling the banner could u please find another one lol just joking

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342209

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [M]LtDan nhouse

Last edit: by dognamitt.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342212

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342213

• [TFL] alwaystrouble
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Stay positive
  • Thank you received: 257
Salute NLR members. I would like to thank Jacob,Blue and McFate for advising me, on how to repair my broken chat. Works fine now. I am now able to text 'how do you do's' in the midst of being shot down. Once gain thank yoh and salute NLR
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, R E Z

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342225

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
howz zat? any which way you want to change it i can let me know sire?

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342232

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
just a shout out to DT and cedric great game. ijust got my new tablet a hour ago and this was my first game on it so it was very shaky for me im muted too
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio

Moderators: [NLR]*XxXxX*[NLR] McFate[NLR] The Blue Fighter[NLR]MysterioCush62boom2
Time to create page: 1.033 seconds