TOPIC:

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #308431

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789

NinjaCharlieT wrote: Wheres Jimmy now? :/

Hi Ninja,

Hope you are recovering well.

Jimmy is unavailable till December end as he doesn't have laptop with him.

Secondly, he never used your account and as such you are required to change your DF password immediately.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #308456

• [NLR] R@HUL
  • Thank you received: 171
Hi Squad,

Hope you are doing well. It's been a while since I visited the forum. Being NLR is the finest thing I have ever got from this game.

Ninja I hope you are recovering well. My best wishes are with you.

Sir Blue and Sir McFate thanks to you, you are doing a great job of Keeping NLR active on the forum.

Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #308516

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Hello NLR...
Just wanted to stop by and gloat. Well, gloat, but also to give thanks to Ishan and Vivek for the tough game today, and a fair straight up match(something is wrong with my grammar here.lol). Thank you.

I have successfully plastered screen shots of my newest defeat. I finally broke 200 kills in a single game. Usually its ruined by a cheat or my wife and kids needing me, but today was awesome.

To those who were apart of it i owe my thanks for so much fun. I havent had a good time like this in a single game for some time.

Not only did i end up on top of the leader board, but i did so outnumbered most of the game and also against some of dog fights finest. Two were top20(bluefighter, and giz), viper who is as good as any top 50 player and a Misfit(kidd). Need i say more?

To make it even sweeter. I ended up with the win.

According to the server it took 2 full days. I saw daytime and night time each twice. Lol my watch said more than two hours, although it seemed more like 2 days.lol

Love ya vivek and ishan. You guys are very classy and honorable. Thank you for the great fight.

I feel stupid and idiotic for being so excited about this. Im being as giddy as a 4 yr old little girl, when im really a 37yr old man with a wife and kids; however, im just so proud of myself today.

To get and play with some of the best, both as players and people in general is exactly why i play. Its the fun that helps rid myself of stress i have from daily life. Thank you guys.

Jimmy

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #308563

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: Hello NLR...
Just wanted to stop by and gloat. Well, gloat, but also to give thanks to Ishan and Vivek for the tough game today, and a fair straight up match(something is wrong with my grammar here.lol). Thank you.

I have successfully plastered screen shots of my newest defeat. I finally broke 200 kills in a single game. Usually its ruined by a cheat or my wife and kids needing me, but today was awesome.

To those who were apart of it i owe my thanks for so much fun. I havent had a good time like this in a single game for some time.

Not only did i end up on top of the leader board, but i did so outnumbered most of the game and also against some of dog fights finest. Two were top20(bluefighter, and giz), viper who is as good as any top 50 player and a Misfit(kidd). Need i say more?

To make it even sweeter. I ended up with the win.

According to the server it took 2 full days. I saw daytime and night time each twice. Lol my watch said more than two hours, although it seemed more like 2 days.lol

Love ya vivek and ishan. You guys are very classy and honorable. Thank you for the great fight.

I feel stupid and idiotic for being so excited about this. Im being as giddy as a 4 yr old little girl, when im really a 37yr old man with a wife and kids; however, im just so proud of myself today.

To get and play with some of the best, both as players and people in general is exactly why i play. Its the fun that helps rid myself of stress i have from daily life. Thank you guys.

Jimmy

That was excellent game Jimmy. You outshine everyone. I would not let you bomb the last hangar if game has not thrown me out and in that case you will be having triple century and I may have double. By the time I rejoined, you already done the damage. Superb shooting skills. Keep it up.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #309593

• tKestrel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Flying only when the Blu moon comes out
  • Thank you received: 478
Hey guys. After 2 weeks of medication, and some 1 on 1 theropy, I'm just about ready to come back. I'm not coming back all at once, but I'll start trying to stop by and all least say hi on wc whenever I'm not muted lol. I may or may not fly, just depends on how I fell, but I am ready to start coming back
The following user(s) said Thank You: *420*, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR] Luna, AGNI_VEER

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #309596

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Blu Breeze wrote: Hey guys. After 2 weeks of medication, and some 1 on 1 theropy, I'm just about ready to come back. I'm not coming back all at once, but I'll start trying to stop by and all least say hi on wc whenever I'm not muted lol. I may or may not fly, just depends on how I fell, but I am ready to start coming back

Welcome back blubreeze. Hope to see you more often now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, AGNI_VEER

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #309624

• AGNI_VEER
  • Thank you received: 196
Hope you get well quick Ninja
Lord, seeing your form Touching the Sky With Glory, effulgent, multi-coloured, having its mouth wide open and possessing large flaming eyes, I, with my innermost self frightened, have lost self-control and find no peace.
Srimad Bhagavadgita, Chapter XI, Verse 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR] R@HUL

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #309670

• [NLR] Luna
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 559

It's nice to see you here, Kes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #309715

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818
Marry Christmas to all
I could care....But I dont
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR] WOLF

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #309767

• *420*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Genocide====>YOU
  • Thank you received: 543
Hiya lovies! :kiss:

If thats the way to exterminate, it'll take too freaken looonng
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 4 months ago #309832

• [NLR] Luna
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Jasmine! It's always nice to catch you here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Last edit: by [NLR] Luna.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #309874

• tKestrel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

[NLR] Luna wrote: It's nice to see you here, Kes.

Oh Gosh, HI Princess, I didn't expect u to be back for a while. I'm sorry u had to read about my little problems and leaving the game for a few. I had a mental issue start up and the game was making it worse so I had to leave till I got the problem under control.

On a brighter note though. HOW ARE U :) It's always always pleasure seeing u here when u have the free time :) how's the Navy treating u??? Hope as old as always :). I'm still planning on joining the airforce but a recruiter told me to wait until I get a bachelor's degree so I can go through training and join as an officer. So I have now 2 to 4 more years :( but hopefully it will be worth it.

Also, 420. Great to see u on here!! Just wanna thank u for standing by me and helping me through my little dilemma that I've been in. Ur the absolute sweetest squad mate and friend that anyone could ask for. Love ya girl.

And to everyone else. Ima be doing some test flying tonight. Been on wc for a while. Waiting for meds to kick in so my hands can be steady when I fly. Thank u everyone for the support of my getting back on my feet and back in the air!

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #309878

• tKestrel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Well.... wc sucked me in!! Lol. I guess I'll fly tomorrow. So far so good the meds work well enough in wc. Tomorrow will be the test of the air. Good Night guys.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #310588

• Roamer{W.P***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1058
AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!

Excuse the interruption but just stopped by to give a howl for a tremendous game played by Miko. I know it only shows 3 of us but there were many who came and went. Great game Miko.

And here we are taking a break at the Jolly Roger.

AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio, [NLR] R@HUL, [NLR].Miko

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #310601

• [NLR]Mysterio
  • the less you reveal, the more people can wonder
  • Thank you received: 1003
Merry christmas to you all ;)

see you in the air

cedricboss
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #310605

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Merry Christmas to All Members

and

their Lovely Families,

May This Christmas Brings

Abundance of Joy & Laughter,

Good Health & Plenty of Wealth

and also

Peace all around.

Have a Laughter-Blaster Holiday

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR]Mysterio

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #310613

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #310676

• [NLR] Luna
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Happy holidays, NLR!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio, [NLR] R@HUL, [NLR].Miko

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #311173

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

zuperman wrote: Hi everyone!

Important: things may change, this is my current estimate.

Dogfight Elite is almost ready for primetime! As you know, I had to rewrite most of the game to add all the new features and fix things that have been problematic on the game during years. This means that Dogfight Elite can't be a simple update to the current version.

Dogfight Elite won't share the database of Dogfight. They will be independent games. But I don't want for existing players to begin from scratch so during Stage 1 of the roadmap, I will manually move all existing players, points, airplanes and squadrons into Dogfight Elite. Dogfight Elite first download during Stage 1 will be 99 cents, and in exchange I do this to save you from having to repurchase all your existing Dogfight stuff. After 1 month the game works as Dogfight: free or subscription based.

Since the game runs on multiple platforms and versions are never released simultaneously, I have to release the game on different stages. Here is the roadmap:

Stage 1 beta status (First weeks of January 2016)
Price: 99 cents the first time it is downloaded.

All the internals and servers had to be rewritten and I doubt it will run without issues upon launch. I've tested it my best but there are thousands of different devices and combinations out there.
On Stage 1, Dogfight Elite will look and behave pretty much as the current version of Dogfight on a high end device. You won't see much new since I want to make sure the core of the game is stable on all platforms.

What will be unique is that from the beginning the game has to look almost exactly the same to everyone. Everyone will have trees, water and clouds. You can't disable them.

First week of January.

Important: The first week of January, I will manually import the existing players, points, airplanes and squadrons into Dogfight Elite. I will also adjust the rankings and scales for the new system. This won't be done again. From that point, the systems will be independent from Dogfight.

Android Beta Release
Requirement: Android 4.4 is the minimum requirement, with support for OpenGL 3.

Second week of January
Apple Beta Release
Requirement: iOS 8 is the minimum
Windows Beta Release
Requirement: Windows 10 is the minimum

Stage 2 Mid January or beginning of February
With all the feedback from Stage 1, I'll release all required fixes and some of the new visual stuff for Dogfight Elite.
Important: I will clean up the database from players that didn't login into Dogfight or Dogfight Elite for months. This cleanup will only be done on Dogfight Elite, so as to have it as clean and fast as possible. The squadrons that haven't been used or lost their owners, will be removed. Again, this is only on Dogfight Elite.

Stage 3 February
The new World War II airplanes for Dogfight Elite will be added.
The new missions will be added.
The Xbox One version of the game will be released.
The Mac version of the game will be released.
The prices will be adjusted due to agreements (xbox, ps4, mac and pc versions of the game I'm still waiting on an official pricing).

Stage 4 March
Ps4 version of the game will be released. (pending confirmation from Sony).
Oculus Rift version of the game will be released.
Squadron Wars will be released.

Stage 5 April
The full game should be pretty much released and running on all platforms by now.
New content will continue to be added depending on budget.
Voice support will be added to possible platforms: beginning with xbox and ps4.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, NLR|MarksMan.

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #311174

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

zuperman wrote:

[Thugz] KappaSpam wrote: 1) Currently unsubscribed players can't choose servers. Will unsubscribed players be able to participate in Squad Wars?

2) Will we finally see segregated servers for the game on Pc/Mac?

3) Will the WWII planes be anywhere near the WWI planes as far as gameplay goes? I mean, you're not going to have WWI with WWII planes, right?

4) Will the noob servers be back? I feel terrible whenever I see myself giving an aspirant a 1-35 statline. They don't deserve that.

1) Undecided yet. My biggest economical mistake on Dogfight was to allow way too much stuff for non-subscribers. It almost made the company go bankrupt.

2) Yes, upon launch of the xbox version all high end devices will be on different servers (pc,mac,xbox and ps4). This is also required because visually those games will progress with much higher quality than mobile versions. Unless the mobile devices speed up on power, in that case I may merge on the same zones.

3) Nope, WWI and WWII planes will play on different zones. I may create a mission to play with both, just for fun. But in general it will play separately.

4) Noob servers were always back. The system was changed to adjust not on your level but on your quality as a player. If you are rank 3 but you have a kill ratio of 20/1... you are too good for a rank 3. So the game places you with players who are usually 20/1. You get either destroyed and moved down to easier players, or you are so good you can keep up and level up faster.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, BULLET [M]isfit, [NLR]Mysterio

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #311176

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

zuperman wrote:

BLACKHAWKGHOST wrote: Zup will we keep our accounts .

What will squad wars be like

From my post:
during Stage 1 of the roadmap, I will manually move all existing players, points, airplanes and squadrons into Dogfight Elite. Dogfight Elite first download during Stage 1 will be 99 cents, and in exchange I do this to save you from having to repurchase all your existing Dogfight stuff.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #311297

• [NLR] Luna
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

I'm looking forward to it! Hopefully, it's a chance for the community to grow, can't wait.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio, [NLR] R@HUL

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #311813

• [bahsue
  • Thank you received: 77
Hey nlr bros, unfortunatly i m here to let u guys know I'm gunna be leaving the squad. I appreciate nlr for taking a chance on me and letting me join. Mcfate, blue,420 it was an honor to be in your guys squad and flying with u guys. I wish u guys & gals the best of luck. TaCO

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #311815

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

[bahsue wrote: Hey nlr bros, unfortunatly i m here to let u guys know I'm gunna be leaving the squad. I appreciate nlr for taking a chance on me and letting me join. Mcfate, blue,420 it was an honor to be in your guys squad and flying with u guys. I wish u guys & gals the best of luck. TaCO

Wish you all the best.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #311827

• [NLR] McFate
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

[bahsue wrote: Hey nlr bros, unfortunatly i m here to let u guys know I'm gunna be leaving the squad. I appreciate nlr for taking a chance on me and letting me join. Mcfate, blue,420 it was an honor to be in your guys squad and flying with u guys. I wish u guys & gals the best of luck. TaCO

Cheers to you, [bashue.

Enjoy!

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #311848

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Wishing all DF Community & their Family members

not just Smiles but Laughter,

not just Joy but Happiness,

not just Wealth but Heaven's Treasure,

and not just Tranquility but God's Peace.

Wishing you a Happy New Year 2016!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] R@HUL, [NLR].Miko

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #312483

• [NLR] McFate
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Hey NLR s,

Welcome to the new year! 2016! I'm always glad to see squad mates in the sky and I'm still anxiously awaiting the release of df elite. It looks like there will be many changes here once elite is up and running. One thing that will be happening is that people will be choosing which version of the game they will be playing. We'll just have to watch and see how things turn out.

The NLR will continue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio, [NLR] R@HUL

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #313279

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

It's matter of great pride for members of NLR family

that one of our top notch fighter made MORAF today (07-Jan-2016).

[NLR] DUTCH MASTER

On being Promoted to M.O.R.A.F

Cheers.....

Well Deserved and Well Played.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR]Mysterio, [NLR].Miko, NLR|MarksMan.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #313284

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Today is 07th January (Indian Standard Time)

:) :cheer: Hey RAHUL :) :cheer: ~ The Nawab of Lucknow (India)

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear "RAHUL"

Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,

From old friends and new,

May good luck go with you,

And happiness too.

Wish You A Wonderful B'Day !!

Hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter!

May all your birthday wishes come true and Happiness too

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 3 months ago #314131

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806

"Happy Happy New Year"*"Feliz Año Nuevo"*"Bonne Année" from all of us at The Foreign Legion!

Many blessing of health, love and happiness to all of you and everyone in your families on this New Year. Muchas bendiciones de salud, amor y felicidad para todos y sus familias en este Nuevo año. Thank you to all for your friendships!!! Gracias por su amistad!!!

Moderators: [NLR]*XxXxX*[NLR] McFate[NLR] The Blue Fighter[NLR]MysterioCush62boom2
Time to create page: 0.907 seconds