Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #292291

• Conquerors
  • Yo comes the beast! to conquer
  • Thank you received: 96

Thank you NLR for accepting me.. i do hope i can do my best to this sqaudron ...
:cheer: hope i wud have a great experience :) :woohoo:

pLAY T0 coNQUER!!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio, [NLR] R@HUL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #292316

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789

I'm happy to announce that

[NLR] Big*Joe is back.

Welcome back to the family Buddy

For new members, I would like to let you know that he is the man behind creating NLR website. The squad is missing him for long, happy that he is back. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, tKestrel, Acegirl, [NLR] Big*Joe, [NLR]Mysterio, [NLR] R@HUL, diaoblique

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #292338

• Artho[M]an
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Thank you received: 1225
For a change I thought I'd try to find some new faces to fly with. Tried Bori and thought I had entered a NLR meeting. Was nice to play with all of you and was a lot of fun. Blue, enjoyed our brief tank battles. If you keep showing up as my enemy I will start calling you The Red Fighter. Glad to see you had some free time to fly, if you know what I mean.
Sorry to leave but got frustrated with my lag issues. I wanted to remember it as a good experience. I do recall again why I stay away from that server.
White Baron, congratulations in advance on earning your big NLR. I think you could have worn a big {M] just as well.
Have fun in the squad and also congratulations to all the other new recruits.
Always a pleasure to play with NLR members. hope to see you all again soon.
Wish you all a Super Weekend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR] R@HUL, NLR|White Baron, diaoblique

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #292507

• NinjaCharlieT
  • Rising Tides, Crashing Skies
  • Thank you received: 84
Sorry for not being online for so long, had some health problems.

If you ask me the 'Heath problems', ask JimmytheGreat or Diaoblique. This secret had been kept by me for so long, so yeah, I'm gonna be in hospital for a few months and I won't be online for 4-8 months (its so long.. :( ). And welcome to NLR, Die Hard and Conquerors!
Best buddies are here. (Die Hard is from [e]nigma and Conquerors is from The Forgien Legend. That's all for now, gonna end here and take my last fight from this great game! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Viper10{WP}, Jimmy the Great, [NLR] R@HUL, diaoblique, Conquerors, AGNI_VEER

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #292511

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

apple_tree_888 wrote: Sorry for not being online for so long, had some health problems.

If you ask me the 'Heath problems', ask JimmytheGreat or Diaoblique. This secret had been kept by me for so long, so yeah, I'm gonna be in hospital for a few months and I won't be online for 4-8 months (its so long.. :( ). And welcome to NLR, Die Hard and Conquerors!
Best buddies are here. (Die Hard is from [e]nigma and Conquerors is from The Forgien Legend. That's all for now, gonna end here and take my last fight from this great game! :lol:

Hi Ninja,

We all wish you a speedy recovery and hope you will be back soon hale and hearty. You are taking apple tree with you so don't forget to eat at least one apple a day, as it will keep the doctors away.

Will be waiting for you. Try to visit us on forum through mobile phone or tab.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jimmy the Great, [NLR] R@HUL, NinjaCharlieT

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #292515

• [NLR] R@HUL
  • Thank you received: 171

apple_tree_888 wrote: Sorry for not being online for so long, had some health problems.

Hey Ninja,

Well Wishes for you. Hope you will recover soon. We all are with you buddy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Jimmy the Great, NinjaCharlieT

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #292576

• Jimmy the Great
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 215

Good luck with your health problems bro, I hope everything goes well for you. If you ever need some help getting through a tough spot we're here for you. You need only ask my friend. I can't stress this enough, but, I hope everything goes well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR] R@HUL, NinjaCharlieT

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #292600

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2113
Ninja bro. Rest easy as the doctors know what to do to help. Take the time to pray alot the power of prayer is an amazing thing. Rest well my friend and we look forward to your return happy and healthy
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Doggy Dix, [NLR] R@HUL, [NLR].Miko, NinjaCharlieT, AGNI_VEER

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #292701

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Just stopping by to give cudos to miko .that was a god fight hold your head high .hope what I told you helps out .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]FURY, Jimmy the Great, [NLR] R@HUL, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by darraxx.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #292704

• [NLR]FURY
  • One mind, any weapon
  • Thank you received: 180

We all are praying for u brother .Hope u gonna make a speedy recovery. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR] R@HUL, NinjaCharlieT, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by [NLR]FURY.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #292822

• Conquerors
  • Yo comes the beast! to conquer
  • Thank you received: 96

Ninja ... my first accompanier in my first game :) u remember ? i asked u if i could joing NLR ? .. and now im here with yall :) ... and sorry to hear about u ... my prayers and all prayers are always for the needy ... i assure you come back to play sooon with high spirits ... have a speed recovery :cheer: :)

pLAY T0 coNQUER!!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR] R@HUL, NinjaCharlieT

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #292827

• Artho[M]an
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Thank you received: 1225
Thoughts and Prayers be with you Ninja.
Get well soon.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]FURY, [NLR] R@HUL, NinjaCharlieT, diaoblique

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #292967

• tKestrel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Flying only when the Blu moon comes out
  • Thank you received: 478
Hey guys!

Ive been thinking about maybe settling down and finding a squad to call home. Ive really been wanting to ask u guys for a few months now, but been a little shy to ask with my past and all haunting me. I talked with Blue fighter for a few and he said i should go ahead and formally submit a request. Id really like to be a part of the NLR. Yall have been my favorite squad for some time. Even when i was a falcon, i admired the skill and affection that the NLR players had. The squad was small back then, but every player was skilled and equally kind.

I patiently await your reply :)

tBlu Breeze
Aka
tKestrel
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Jimmy the Great, [NLR] Big*Joe, [NLR] R@HUL, NinjaCharlieT, diaoblique

Last edit: by tKestrel.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #292984

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nice to make new friends
  • Thank you received: 1137
Hi guys, greetings from an Argentinian friend...

I was in a game, and I saw 3 [NLR] pilots. They asked me: "Don't shoot"... Hmm... What were they doing? Impossible things until they did it... Trying to land on a tank or on the bridge, not in the way but in the arks... lol, that crazy guys... I take some pics, some screen shots... they were funny ones...

I show you only one...

See you on the skies :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [NLR]FURY, [NLR]Mysterio, [NLR] R@HUL

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #292985

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806

Ñ/Ailred TREPPO-TBD wrote: Hi guys, greetings from an Argentinian friend...

I was in a game, and I saw 3 [NLR] pilots. They asked me: "Don't shoot"... Hmm... What were they doing? Impossible things until they did it... Trying to land on a tank or on the bridge, not in the way but in the arks... lol, that crazy guys... I take some pics, some screen shots... they were funny ones...

I show you only one...

See you on the skies :)

Blue you should submit that pic to the HOH fast!!! Time almost up. :dry:

thank you Treppo!!! GRACIAS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]FURY, [NLR] R@HUL

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #293019

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

I'm happy to announce that

tBlu Breeze Aka tKestrel

has been inducted as new member in our squad.

Welcome to the NLR family tBlu Breeze .

You are supposed to put [NLR] tag before your name as a token of pride and respect towards your squad and its members.

I do hope that you will prove yourself as an asset to the squad.

Keeping your cool, dignity and playing fair game is what NLRs are known for and now you are representing one of us.

Please feel free to reach to any member from the squad for all your queries and assistance and we’ll be happy to address the same to our best abilities.

FOUNDER

Luna

CO-FOUNDER

Octavia

MODERATORS

[NLR]*XxXxX* and [NLR] McFate

SQUAD OFFICERS

[NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR]*420*, [NLR] McFate, [NLR]BlueFighter, [NLR]Big*Joe
[NLR]AceL!nk, [NLR]DIS*RUPT, [NLR] FINN
and NLR|Jimmy the Great

Please go through the Important NLR related thread to have an overview of the squad activities.

Quick Links To Various NLR Threads

Happy Browsing and Flying

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] Big*Joe, [NLR]Mysterio, diaoblique

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #293021

• [NLR] Big*Joe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Meta Gaming 101
  • Thank you received: 592
Hello LUNARtics!!!! Very glad to be back, and ty blue for the warm welcome back!!!

I am excited at the progress y'all have made since i left and look forward to catching up eith old friends as well as meeting the new members!

A HUGE welcome to tkres, a true df legend and someone who has always had my respect and admiration. I am thrilled to see this addition to the NLR family.

I had planned to dust off the rust last night but was unable, i may be up for a cpl rounds tonight, but if not i will be oficially back and have some time to fly tomorrow evening FOR SURE, so ill hope to see some of you then!
NewLunarRepublic.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #293026

• NinjaCharlieT
So bored in hospital even theres internet to chat and fly with all, internet's slow and my illness worsened and..it may take a year to heal in this case. I'll reply in case my condition gets better. Nice flying NLRs! ;)

Got another update: Doc said that if I do surgery, it might help improve the chances of recovery by 10% (really doc?! An update now after I updated something on forums?!). So the chances of the surgery succeding is 60%. Do you guys think I should go for the surgery? And if the surgery failed...I might die..I'm going nuts about deciding it!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR] R@HUL, diaoblique

Last edit: by NinjaCharlieT.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #293028

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

NinjaCharlieT wrote: So bored in hospital even theres internet to chat and fly with all, internet's slow and my illness worsened and..it may take a year to heal in this case. I'll reply in case my condition gets better. Nice flying NLRs! ;)

Ninja keep in touch through forum and World Chat. Try to play whenever you feel bored. As happiness help healing faster and we all are here to fly with you and cheer for you. Thank you for visiting and updating us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NinjaCharlieT

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #293029

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2113
Hey bro
Talk to the doctors more about it. See what all the chances are then decide. We cant decide for you but we are here with you and for you. We are all praying for you gods speed bro!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, NinjaCharlieT

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #293034

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.
Hi Ninja,

Check with doc the success rate of such surgeries and complications afterwards. If the doctors says that you will be okay within a year without surgery then don't go for surgery but as Dia said, you have to take the final call. Take surgery as last option as it's too risky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NinjaCharlieT

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #293048

• tKestrel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Flying only when the Blu moon comes out
  • Thank you received: 478
Thank u guys for allowing me into your squad!!! I'm honored to be here. I really didn't expect to go through that fast. I was more than willing to take the full recruiting process if needed. I am so happy to finally have a place to call home. I hope gall don't mind that I'm not the most active player out there but I will definitely try to be around more often!

Thanks for the welcome Joe :) I'm no legend lol. Just someone that's been a round for a while. Lol.

@Ninja. We may not have met before, but I do hope u get better soon. I echo blue with trying to save the surgery till a last resort just because the risk. I pray u get better soon mate!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR] Big*Joe, NinjaCharlieT

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #293097

• NinjaCharlieT
Talked with the doctor 'bout it, he said that it may be okay not to go with surgery. And I'll inform you guys with I'm going for surgery at the last minute.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, tKestrel, diaoblique

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #293271

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Always fun to play with you guys! Anytime in a game with NLR, I know it will be fair, fun and hard fought.

This howl is for all of you! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR] Big*Joe, [NLR] R@HUL, NLR|White Baron, diaoblique, [NLR] SL DIE HARD

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #293307

• [NLR] R@HUL
  • Thank you received: 171
Hi DireWolf,

Thank you for appreciation.

Well, Wolf pack is one of the friendliest squadron here. We thank you for making this game and community a great place. Always honor to fly with you.

Thank you again.

B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, DireWolf{WP****}, diaoblique

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #293322

• Armament
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • what is this life if full of care?
  • Thank you received: 1314
hey conquerors, I think you got 15 kills before me, but mine registered first with the server!
Tanstaafl amigo!

(The word tanstaafl is related to the name of your squad, but I wont tell you how.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Conquerors

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #293466

• [NLR] Big*Joe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Meta Gaming 101
  • Thank you received: 592
Heading up for a bit... :dry: :woohoo: :dry:
NewLunarRepublic.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #293473

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

[NLR] Big*Joe wrote: Heading up for a bit... :dry: :woohoo: :dry:

You will shine as before, I am sure about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] Big*Joe

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #293499

• BulletBait
  • Thank you received: 16
I have been in and out a bit lately but at least I got schooled by Dutchmatster. Speaking of which, and with all the new recruits I was hoping to get on the NLR website and look at some training there, but I am still unauthorized to view them. Who would I lookup to get access?

In the mean time one question I did have:
How do you know when you are chasing (in a turn) or being chased? I see the triangle indicators on the edge of the screen. At times some will be a little longer than others. Is that an indicator?
Go ahead and take the bait!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 7 months ago #293530

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

BulletBait wrote: I have been in and out a bit lately but at least I got schooled by Dutchmatster. Speaking of which, and with all the new recruits I was hoping to get on the NLR website and look at some training there, but I am still unauthorized to view them. Who would I lookup to get access?

In the mean time one question I did have:
How do you know when you are chasing (in a turn) or being chased? I see the triangle indicators on the edge of the screen. At times some will be a little longer than others. Is that an indicator?

Send private message to Big*Joe for joining the NLR website. There is some standing time before one can have full access to the site.

For turn fight related queries, speak to jimmy the great whenever you see him in game or can send him message.

Moderators: [NLR]*XxXxX*[NLR] McFate[NLR] The Blue Fighter[NLR]MysterioCush62boom2
Time to create page: 1.182 seconds