Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #285105

• [NLR].Miko
  • iam begineer
  • Thank you received: 33

I say many thanks to all of you. Without all of you, I will not be able to achieve this feat. Once again, thank you...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #285231

• [NLR]FURY
  • One mind, any weapon
  • Thank you received: 180

Congrats brother on your promotion :).. Keep going .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR].Miko

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #285279

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789

Quick Links To Record Threads

Dogfight Records / Statistics / FAQ Section

Happy Browsing and Flying

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #285328

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

I'm happy to announce that

Diaoblique has been inducted as new member in our squad.

Welcome to the NLR family Diaoblique .

You are suppose to put [NLR] tag before your name as a token of pride and respect towards your squad and its members.

I do hope that you will prove yourself as an asset to the squad.

Keeping your cool, dignity and playing fair game is what NLRs are known for and now you are representing one of us.

Please feel free to reach to any member from the squad for all your queries and assistance and we’ll be happy to address the same to our best abilities.

Please go through the Important NLR related thread to have an overview of the squad activities.

Quick Links To Various NLR Threads

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Acegirl, [NLR] R@HUL, [NLR].Miko, NinjaCharlieT, diaoblique

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #286059

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711
Had a great time till I had to bail back into the real world. Why does reality always interfere with my good time?

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #286114

• NinjaCharlieT
  • Rising Tides, Crashing Skies
  • Thank you received: 84

Finally the structure I made for NLR finished...took me a month and a half :woohoo:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #286125

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

apple_tree_888 wrote: Finally the structure I made for NLR finished...took me a month and a half :woohoo:

which structure you talking about.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #286402

• NinjaCharlieT
  • Rising Tides, Crashing Skies
  • Thank you received: 84
The one with the blue sky

apple_tree_888 wrote:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]FURY

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate. Reason: remember to "insert" your pics. :-)

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #286837

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Hola all NLR!! :P
Hope you are all ok. Happened to catch a glimpse of the Legendary Luna in a game, I was about to go and stay to try to do something but was no good. Still was fun to finally fly with you Luna. Where are the rest of the NLR when you need them lol? :whistle: You are all special players always fun to play with all of you. :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR] R@HUL, diaoblique

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #286955

• [NLR] Luna
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 559

I'm no legend, but it was nice to see you too, Acegirl! Sorry I left the game, I lost connection and couldn't get back in the same one! :pinch:

I played a good game with fellow NLR R@HUL. He was on the opposing team and I got shown what months of inactivity can do to your game performance! Still, really fun first game and I'm very glad to see some highly skilled and talented new pilots in the NLR.

Keep up the awesome work, everyone! I hope to see some of the rest of you in the skies sometime soon.

~Luna
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [NLR]FURY, [NLR] R@HUL, [NLR].Miko, NinjaCharlieT

Last edit: by [NLR] Luna.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #287538

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

I'm happy to announce that

Duck_Roger has been inducted as new member in our squad.

Welcome to the NLR family Duck_Roger .

You are suppose to put [NLR] tag before your name as a token of pride and respect towards your squad and its members.

Keeping your cool, dignity and playing fair game is what NLRs are known for and now you are representing one of us.

Please feel free to reach to any member from the squad for all your queries and assistance and we’ll be happy to address the same to our best abilities.

Please go through the Important NLR related thread to have an overview of the squad activities.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [NLR]FURY, [NLR].Miko, diaoblique

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #287702

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291
Gud Evening [NLR]. Luna, Mcfate, Bluefighter, etc.. I Hero!c, The 111th Falcon Squadron's 1rst in Command by protocol would lke to suggest a proposal to you & u'r beautiful Squadron. A proposal of alliance ? An official alliance ? There is strength in #'s.. I say let's use them ! & use them Now !? I would lke to rekindle the flame that were once lost. Before I retire from position of Head Honcho & take a seat as a General.. & I say a General officer, I would lke to feel safe & secure in a Squadron that once was & now has become what it used to be ? The only way I see that is without greed. Since a part of us left, to reunite with that part.. for we are 1, & that's giving props to its proper perspective. If u agree to mix cultures by cultivating what were lost, to take to The Sky's in agreement, to defend 1's own solitary purpose in life.. to take advantage of the crumble of Top Squadrons that once were & to fill in The Gap of Squadrons who misinterpret the truth ? If u have u'r own suggestions ? I would suggest The reunion of [NLR] & The 111th Falcon Squadron. We could keep everything as is.. but just with the new thought of our alliance peace lke treaty. Able to change tags for sport if we wanted to, with out becoming deemed necessarily an infiltrator ? Tags are our call signs ? Right before our names [NLR] or 111th|. We would remain flying in our original Squadron although thus barring our original own Squadron @ all times New Lunar Republic for you & 111th Falcons for us.. nothing change in that matter.. for we would just be in alliance but if we WANTED TO We could sport each others insignia on the side of name to show our incredible strength of alliance for 1 & each other ? Example: 1 day I might wanna enter The Game lke so, [NLR] Hero!c, but of course my banner would show The 111th Falco X Wing above since that's what Squadron wing I'm in ? Vice versa. Just if we chose to for sport but not mandatory for any Squadron Pilot to do so. U get it ? If McFate wanted to, 1 day he could enter The DF Game lke this: 111th|McFate.. just for sport.. but of course his banner over head would still read, New Lunar Republic, for that's the Squadron he is in, as said, we would be just in alliance.. but when feel lke, for sport, to show other squadron to BEAWARE of our new found LUV/Love, DO NOT MESS WITH US !! :angry: :) :) :)

In respect, your thoughts Sirs & Ma'am.. New Lunar Republic & The 111th Falcon Squadron
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR] R@HUL, NinjaCharlieT

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #287707

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.
Hi Heroicz,

Thank-you for bringing in the alliance proposal. Right person to answer this is our founder Luna, Octiva, Reid and McFate. hope they will reply to your proposal. Till then Happy Flying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] R@HUL

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #287791

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536

111th| Heroicz wrote: Gud Evening [NLR]. Luna, Mcfate, Bluefighter, etc.. I Hero!c, The 111th Falcon Squadron's 1rst in Command by protocol would lke to suggest a proposal to you & u'r beautiful Squadron. A proposal of alliance ? An official alliance ? There is strength in #'s.. I say let's use them ! & use them Now !? I would lke to rekindle the flame that were once lost. Before I retire from position of Head Honcho & take a seat as a General.. & I say a General officer, I would lke to feel safe & secure in a Squadron that once was & now has become what it used to be ? The only way I see that is without greed. Since a part of us left, to reunite with that part.. for we are 1, & that's giving props to its proper perspective. If u agree to mix cultures by cultivating what were lost, to take to The Sky's in agreement, to defend 1's own solitary purpose in life.. to take advantage of the crumble of Top Squadrons that once were & to fill in The Gap of Squadrons who misinterpret the truth ? If u have u'r own suggestions ? I would suggest The reunion of [NLR] & The 111th Falcon Squadron. We could keep everything as is.. but just with the new thought of our alliance peace lke treaty. Able to change tags for sport if we wanted to, with out becoming deemed necessarily an infiltrator ? Tags are our call signs ? Right before our names [NLR] or 111th|. We would remain flying in our original Squadron although thus barring our original own Squadron @ all times New Lunar Republic for you & 111th Falcons for us.. nothing change in that matter.. for we would just be in alliance but if we WANTED TO We could sport each others insignia on the side of name to show our incredible strength of alliance for 1 & each other ? Example: 1 day I might wanna enter The Game lke so, [NLR] Hero!c, but of course my banner would show The 111th Falco X Wing above since that's what Squadron wing I'm in ? Vice versa. Just if we chose to for sport but not mandatory for any Squadron Pilot to do so. U get it ? If McFate wanted to, 1 day he could enter The DF Game lke this: 111th|McFate.. just for sport.. but of course his banner over head would still read, New Lunar Republic, for that's the Squadron he is in, as said, we would be just in alliance.. but when feel lke, for sport, to show other squadron to BEAWARE of our new found LUV/Love, DO NOT MESS WITH US !! :angry: :) :) :)

In respect, your thoughts Sirs & Ma'am.. New Lunar Republic & The 111th Falcon Squadron

Was just in a game with 111th Heroics where he kept dropping and then used the tank on the carrier glitch. Seems a bit below the standards of NLR. In my opinion, anyway.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]FURY, [NLR] R@HUL, diaoblique

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #287867

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291

Husky Dog {WP} wrote:

111th| Heroicz wrote: Gud Evening [NLR]. Luna, Mcfate, Bluefighter, etc.. I Hero!c, The 111th Falcon Squadron's 1rst in Command by protocol would lke to suggest a proposal to you & u'r beautiful Squadron. A proposal of alliance ? An official alliance ? There is strength in #'s.. I say let's use them ! & use them Now !? I would lke to rekindle the flame that were once lost. Before I retire from position of Head Honcho & take a seat as a General.. & I say a General officer, I would lke to feel safe & secure in a Squadron that once was & now has become what it used to be ? The only way I see that is without greed. Since a part of us left, to reunite with that part.. for we are 1, & that's giving props to its proper perspective. If u agree to mix cultures by cultivating what were lost, to take to The Sky's in agreement, to defend 1's own solitary purpose in life.. to take advantage of the crumble of Top Squadrons that once were & to fill in The Gap of Squadrons who misinterpret the truth ? If u have u'r own suggestions ? I would suggest The reunion of [NLR] & The 111th Falcon Squadron. We could keep everything as is.. but just with the new thought of our alliance peace lke treaty. Able to change tags for sport if we wanted to, with out becoming deemed necessarily an infiltrator ? Tags are our call signs ? Right before our names [NLR] or 111th|. We would remain flying in our original Squadron although thus barring our original own Squadron @ all times New Lunar Republic for you & 111th Falcons for us.. nothing change in that matter.. for we would just be in alliance but if we WANTED TO We could sport each others insignia on the side of name to show our incredible strength of alliance for 1 & each other ? Example: 1 day I might wanna enter The Game lke so, [NLR] Hero!c, but of course my banner would show The 111th Falco X Wing above since that's what Squadron wing I'm in ? Vice versa. Just if we chose to for sport but not mandatory for any Squadron Pilot to do so. U get it ? If McFate wanted to, 1 day he could enter The DF Game lke this: 111th|McFate.. just for sport.. but of course his banner over head would still read, New Lunar Republic, for that's the Squadron he is in, as said, we would be just in alliance.. but when feel lke, for sport, to show other squadron to BEAWARE of our new found LUV/Love, DO NOT MESS WITH US !! :angry: :) :) :)

Was just in a game with 111th Heroics where he kept dropping and then used the tank on the carrier glitch. Seems a bit below the standards of NLR. In my opinion, anyway.

[/She Loves Me.. She Loves Me Not ? Why did Husky stop talking ? He said I used The tank glitch on Carrier ? What did I do I wonder & To whom, lack of sufficient evidence for pete's sake & information ? No Names, No screen shots.. but I know what he does have.. an accusation ? Yes.. The accuser of the brothern ? Why would he care to follow me all tha way to a respectful Squadrons thread to post nothing peaceful but mess ? Junk ? Trash ? as if to hinder or troll to start drama ? That is a shame ? H a h a l o l. The character of some people, but I'm sure he means Well ? Probably not even knowing The history of NLR & The 111th ? Maybe he should @ least do his home work before he follows a DogFight pilot to bomb crash post on somebody else's thread ? Bold I must say... ? Rather.. but I don't boast.. never were or not the bragging type, but have I begun to get that large ? Have I begun to get as big enough in this Game where I now have my personal Haters, Lovers. or fan club for that matter ? But anyways.. brain fart, srry guys ? :lol: :lol: :lol: & Sorry about the Garbage.. I would be sure to take it out !!!??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

[size]
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #287979

• [NLR] McFate
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
A funny thing happened at work today.

I was installing a charger for Tesla electric cars when a woman in a new Tesla S pulled into the parking lot. My friend John and I approached to ask her to show us the charger connection port so we would have a better idea of how we could place the charger for best access. She was very accommodating and answered all of our questions. We thanked her and prepared to get back to work when she said "I'm going to be in the store for a while, do you want to take it for a ride?" !!!!

Mind you, this a $100,000 + car which can rival Ferraris and Lamborghinis in performance. There is a scene in the movie "Ferris Buhler's day off" that reminds me of how we felt about this...Lol. I'd never experienced 0-60 mph (0-96 kmph) in less than 4 seconds before. It was definitely an experience I'll never forget.
:woohoo:

I've experienced many fine vehicles in my 30 years of driving but this was a different kind of car. Being all electric and battery powered changes what is possible. The car has electric motors at each wheel. Traction is monitored and power is distributed for the best possible control. It has no transmission nor gears to shift. Regenerative breaking recharges the battery as you slow the vehicle while providing the same advanced levels of traction control to each wheel. The battery is built into the floor of the body of the vehicle so the center of gravity is very low and widely distributed.

An added bonus is that she charges her batteries from a grid interactive solar system.. She is able to drive it at a "fuel" cost of less than $ 0.05 / mile as compared to a similar capacity petrol powered car getting $0.12 -$0.15. As electric vehicles become more common there will need to be a new of way for collecting road use tax because the US system taxes petroleum fuel. What will it be, a tire tax?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, diaoblique

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #287997

• [NLR] McFate
Haj Bellsaj!
B)

Vänligen säga hej ... om det verkligen är du ! :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Pilot 216

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #288064

• Pilot 216
  • Thank you received: 7
Thanks for accepting me in .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, NinjaCharlieT

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 9 months ago #288109

• [NLR] Luna
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 559

Heroicz,

On behalf of the New Lunar Republic, I must respectfully decline your proposal of an "official alliance" by your given terms.

Please, don't take this as a dismissal of friendly squadron relations. The NLR does its best to keep on good terms with the other squadrons of Dogfight, if not at least remain on neutral grounds.

The primary reason for this decline is simply as follows; there is no benefit from an inter-squadron alliance in the current standard of Dogfight. In the real world, countries or organizations would form an alliance because it would create mutual benefit for the parties involved. This would almost always mean that the members of the alliance were seeking to beat out others in a form of competition; be it war, trade, resources, or simply image.

Now, considering the squadrons of Dogfight are not vying for any of the above, an alliance would serve little. Except, the last one, "image". But, the members of the New Lunar Republic do not rely on anything but our own actions and attitudes to determine our reputation. The NLR has also placed a much higher priority on the quality of its members, rather than the quantity. To accept an alliance would be to include the 111th into our ranks, and the 111th to include us. You must ask yourself, "Do our squadrons properly represent the values and ideals of the other?"

I have absolutely no doubt that the 111th Falcons are a great, respectable squadron just as they were when I was a member a few years ago. I personally hold a deep respect for many of your current members, and I would very much like our squadrons to remain on good terms.

We are humbled and honored by your consideration of the NLR, and while we cannot accept, we look forward to a lasting mutual friendship between us and the 111th in the future of Dogfight.

Thank you,

~Luna
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, D- CC RIDER, 111th| Heroicz, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR] R@HUL, NinjaCharlieT, diaoblique

Last edit: by [NLR] Luna.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #288215

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
:huh: Sorry my Brother Jimmy . I lost all WIFI and was really dissapointed as you gave me so much support against him . I owe you one brother . Thanks again mate .
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, diaoblique

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #288219

• [NLR] McFate

[NLR] McFate wrote:

The New Lunar Republic!!!

Welcomes

Tinkerhell !

The NLR is now home to a very dangerous pixie!

:woohoo: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo:

You now have full access to the moon base!

Make yourself at home in what ever artifice you find most accommodating. What do pixies eat or drink anyhow? :blink:

(It's a little known fact that in the movies of "The Hunger Games" series much of the city Capitol in Panem was filmed at NLR facilities. All movie extras were brought in)

B)

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Pilot 216, diaoblique

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #288221

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Welcome to the NLR family TinkerHell! .

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, Pilot 216, [NLR] R@HUL, diaoblique

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #288637

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Hi Members,

From now onward I'll try to keep track of stats of our squad members so that we can encourage our members who are doing good and to make dormant pilots active. I'll be needing volunteers (who knows working in Microsoft excel) for tabulation work as it is going to take time.

A MONTHLY NEWSLETTER to all squad members regarding major happenings and accomplishments of the squad and its members. Will be needing email ID of all squad members (ID will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed on to any members) as those who are missing in action (MIA) and don't visit forum could be made aware about what's going in squad. The members can choose any one member and each one of us will send their email ID through Private Message(PM) to the selected member. One can create a new email ID for this purpose only to safeguard giving business email id.

Those who are willingly to put in their time and effort for squad are required to come forward.

All members are requested to make it a point to visit forum as often as possible and be part of squad to encourage the deserving pilots / writers by clicking the thank you button.

A level up in game / pilot next milestone is a source of inspiration to get it, therefore let us not miss the chance to appreciate and boost the moral of our pilot(s).

All pilots are requested to take screen shot of good games and their accomplishments and post it on the accomplishment thread.

All ideas / suggestions / comments are most welcome to make the squad members as well as squad thread active.

Wellness wishes to all my squad members and Dogfight community

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR]FURY, [NLR]Mysterio, [NLR] R@HUL, diaoblique

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #288657

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Here goes my first submission, R@hul you always asked me about this.

I have given the targets to each member, lets see how many could achieve it
by
31st-August-2015.

Note: Updated Sheet
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, Acegirl, Jimmy the Great, [NLR]Mysterio, [NLR] R@HUL, diaoblique

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #288756

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711
The only mistake that i see right off, is that I'm not a MORAF.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #288758

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.

I'll correct it sir but hope you achieve the MORAF tag soon.

Need squad members opinion about the Monthly News Letter.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #288761

• Jimmy the Great
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 215
I think this is a great Idea blue. Awesome way to keep track of who is going for what next then we can keep an eye on them and congratulate them when they get it :) . Though I'm not going to be able to get moraf by the end of this month because starting this Thursday, I will going on a school camp which will be for 10 days. Exciting stuff. Though I definitely plan to have it done by mid-end of next month. Would have the milestone sooner, but when I get back from camp assessments will be creeping up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #288767

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2113
I think its a great idea Blue. Great way to keep track of everything.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #288769

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.
Thank you friends. The idea behind is that all are awesome pilots but have limited time. Atleast when one plays, one should go for the targets. Achieving one will step further to next to keep the zeal alive. That's the only point I have in mind while fixing the targets. Secondly squad will know who is playing and who is not. If not, one may contact to know if all is well with the non active member.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] R@HUL, diaoblique

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 8 years 8 months ago #288771

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2113
Almost to my goal :)

Moderators: [NLR]*XxXxX*[NLR] McFate[NLR] The Blue Fighter[NLR]MysterioCush62boom2
Time to create page: 0.908 seconds