Si Senór
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356419

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Bravo!!papy así es,el élite no tiene nada que ver con el clásico.Y lo digo yo que empecé a jugar cuando lo hizo el zuper,de los primeros
Por eso digo que no dispararse entre nosotros aparte de hacer efectiva y real la alianza y que todos nos teman,si nos ayudamos, no nos
Quitamos monedas unos a otros sino que si nos
unimos ganaremos muchas más.un saludo amigos.
Un placer siempre ver un wp.aaaaaaaoooooooauuu
:)

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356420

• Noonday49{WP}
  • Thank you received: 41

Hey guys sorry for not being on much lately, I've had a lot going on, still trying to get stuff situated for school, and going through a lot right now. I'll play when I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356435

• Tasmanian Wolf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • i'm on off, baby
  • Thank you received: 81
Same with me I have a lot going on and I was wondering if I could get back in. Thanks if I can...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356438

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669

{W.P}Tasmanian Wolf wrote: Same with me I have a lot going on and I was wondering if I could get back in. Thanks if I can...

u sure can tas just send request bro one of us will accept!
Attachments:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356439

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

baron rojo wrote: Bravo!!papy así es,el élite no tiene nada que ver con el clásico.Y lo digo yo que empecé a jugar cuando lo hizo el zuper,de los primeros
Por eso digo que no dispararse entre nosotros aparte de hacer efectiva y real la alianza y que todos nos teman,si nos ayudamos, no nos

Bravo! Papy, that's right, the elite has nothing to do with the classic. And I say that I started playing when the zuper, the first
That is why I say not to shoot each other apart from making the alliance effective and real and that all of us fear, if we help ourselves, we do not
We remove coins from each other, but if we
We will win many more.un greetings friends.
A pleasure to always see a wp.aaaaaaaoooooooauuu
Attachments:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356440

• Tasmanian Wolf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • i'm on off, baby
  • Thank you received: 81
Thank you! I requested!!!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356443

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

{BLK}{WOLF} wrote:

baron rojo wrote: Bravo!!papy así es,el élite no tiene nada que ver con el clásico.Y lo digo yo que empecé a jugar cuando lo hizo el zuper,de los primeros

Bravo! Papy, that's right, the elite has nothing to do with the classic. And I say that I started playing when the zuper, the first
That is why I say not to shoot each other apart from making the alliance effective and real and that all of us fear, if we help ourselves, we do not

Okay, since this seems to be the issue, I will relay that I just received an email from Joaquin Grech, aka Zuperman. He says you lose no coin or gain no coin if you shoot members of your squad. In other words, you get nothing only when shooting your own squad You don't lose coin for getting shot down either.

I am more than happy to forward the email to any wolf that would like to see exactly what he wrote. Simply pm me your email address.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356444

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

{W.P}Tasmanian Wolf wrote: Same with me I have a lot going on and I was wondering if I could get back in. Thanks if I can...

Re Apply to WOLF .PACK With Viper showing at the top. good to see you Tas

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356445

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper10{WP} wrote:

{BLK}{WOLF} wrote:

Okay, since this seems to be the issue, I will relay that I just received an email from Joaquin Grech, aka Zuperman. He says you lose no coin or gain no coin if you shoot members of your squad. In other words, you get nothing only when shooting your own squad You don't lose coin for getting shot down either.

I am more than happy to forward the email to any wolf that would like to see exactly what he wrote. Simply pm me your email address.

Thanks for passing on this info Skipper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356446

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Noonday49 wrote: Hey guys sorry for not being on much lately, I've had a lot going on, still trying to get stuff situated for school, and going through a lot right now. I'll play when I can.

Its all good Noonday. Alot of us are in the same boat right now dealing with real life work and school scheduling and plain old fatigue. Wolf Pack will be here waiting. there are lots of active members and BLK Wolf has really helped me out with the recruitment and logistical side of training and re accepting Wolfs returning to the Pack. I am very grateful for his help .

I hope every one is doing well and continuing to enjoy the health and state of our Union

WOLF PACK FOREVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, Skeeter72{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356504

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

Noonday49 wrote: Hey guys sorry for not being on much lately, I've had a lot going on, still trying to get stuff situated for school, and going through a lot right now. I'll play when I can.

Its all good Noonday. Alot of us are in the same boat right now dealing with real life work and school scheduling and plain old fatigue. Wolf Pack will be here waiting. there are lots of active members and BLK Wolf has really helped me out with the recruitment and logistical side of training and re accepting Wolfs returning to the Pack. I am very grateful for his help .

I hope every one is doing well and continuing to enjoy the health and state of our Union

WOLF PACK FOREVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO

most welcome brother !!!!life comes first we all know this and brother cyph u covered for me about a year man was i see it i still owe ya 10 months work leave ;) just dont take em at same time lmao were missing ya now as it is lol ;) like u said were here man and you know where the keys r hid lol

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356508

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Attachments:

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356509

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Thank you received: 518
Taz, are you an Auzzie? I can second that Cyph, second day back at high school!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356514

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Airborne Kiwi {WP} wrote: Taz, are you an Auzzie? I can second that Cyph, second day back at high school!

Work hard my Kiwi friend. Hope to see my brothers this Friday. I will be excited to return to active duty and shooting the feathers off any reds that fall into my cross hairs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356517

• Time to fly
  • Sending you down in flames since 1999
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello everyone, Fergus sent me here. He said to treat you like whanau and he hopes you will too. :)
Sending you down since 1999
The following user(s) said Thank You: Airborne Kiwi, Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356518

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Thank you received: 518
Hey bro, good to see you made it on. Wolfs, this is my bro (as in, best friend. ((Kiwi people slang)) not as in brother), look out for him in the air! Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, Time to fly

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356522

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Sorry for being scarce this week... I have my training week, which is pretty intense. Long days, lots of shooting, classroom stuff, etc.

Ill keep up with the forum and post when I can, and fly after I am all caught up. Go kill reds already!

ooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooowwwwwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356523

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Haber lo que dice Joaquín no es como el lo cuenta.Así sale del paso y se evita que escriban correos de otros pilotos que no esten de acuerdo.ESPERO QUE OS QUEDE CLARO A TODOS CON LO QUE VOY A DEJAR ESCRITO.ADEMÁS SE SUPONE QUE SOMOS ALIADOS NO?SINO PARA QUE ES LA ALIANZA?.

No puedo creer que con reglas tan simples no entiendan que de debe hacer.
1) cada vez que derriba o se bombardea se obtiene dos tipos de ganancias: monedas y puntos.
2) cada vez que se genera monedas, no puntos, se toma ese monto y se divide por la cantidad de integrantes del escuadrón. Eso es la caja
3) para comprar equipamiento se obtienen monedas que uno gana y LA DE LA CAJA DEL ESCUADRON.

PORQUE NO DERRIBAR AL DEL MISMO ESCUADRON

Con esto se entiende que si un derribo nos da 100 monedas y somos 20 en el escuadrón ganaremos 105 por el derribo ya que 100 son los que gane y 5 voy a encontrar en la caja.
Si al que derribo es uno de mi escuadrón sigo ganando 105. Al derribarlo lo que logro es que mi compañero no sume sino que además PIERDO LO QUE HUBIERA APORTADO A LA CAJA QUE YO YA NO COBRARIA.
¿Vale la pena perder monedas para divertirse matando a un Ñ? ¿Vale la pena "pagar", que es el mismo efecto, por derribar a un amigo?

PORQUE NO DEBO DERRIBAR A UN Ñ O UN WP

Cuando derribo o bombardeo gano puntos para mi pero también al escuadrón.
Esos puntos nos posiciona en el ranking de escuadrones que tan duro nos cuesta ascender.
Esos puntos generales se obtienen con la suma de todos los pilotos por lo que se debe tener dos cosas: Muchos pilotos y que sumen mucho.
Al derribar a un Ñ o un WP se esta evitando que mi compañero SUME PARA SÍ Y PARA SU ESCUADRON.

¿Vale la pena que para divertirse atentemos contra nuestro escuadrón o sus amigos?

Amigos o se entiende lo que es una alianza o mejor no estar en ella. :)

Last edit: by baron rojo.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356545

• Time to fly
Taken from Google Translate: "SpanishHaving what Joaquin says is not what he says. So he goes out of his way and prevents them from writing emails from other pilots who do not agree. I WANT YOU TO CLEAR ALL WITH WHAT I WILL LEAVE WRITTEN. WE ARE PARTNERS NOT WHAT IS THE ALLIANCE FOR?
I can not believe that with such simple rules they do not understand what to do.
1) Each time he knocks down or is bombarded you get two types of winnings: coins and points.
2) each time coins are generated, not points, that amount is taken and divided by the number of members of the squad. That's the box
3) to buy equipment you will get coins that one wins and LA DE LA ESCUADRON.
WHY NOT DRAIN THE ONE OF THE SAME ESCUADRON
With this it is understood that if a demolition gives us 100 coins and we are 20 in the squad we will gain 105 by the demolition since 100 are the ones that win and 5 I will find in the box.
If I knockdown is one of my squadron I still gain 105. When I tear down what I achieve is that my partner does not add up but also I LOSE WHAT HAD BEEN SUPPLIED TO THE BOX THAT I WILL NOT CHARGE.
Is it worth losing coins to have fun killing a Ñ? Is it worth "paying", which is the same effect, for knocking down a friend?
WHY SHOULD NOT DEBRIBE ONE OR ONE WP
When I demolish or bombard, I earn points for myself but also the squad.
These points positions us in the ranking of squadrons that so hard it costs us to ascend.
These general points are obtained with the sum of all the pilots so you must have two things: Many pilots and they add up a lot.
When knocking down a Ñ or a WP is avoiding that my partner SUME FOR YES AND FOR YOUR ESCUADRON.
Is it worth it to have fun against our squad or your friends?
Friends or you understand what an alliance is or better not be in it. :)"
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356547

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

Hmm, is a translation of the translation too much to ask for? :huh:
". . . he goes out of his way and prevents them from writing emails from other pilots who do not agree."
I hope something has been lost in translation here, but that sounds pretty ominous and 1984-ishly dystopian to me.

As for the rest, I'm sure that I've lost quite a bit in the translation, I'm sure that the message I'm getting isn't the one that was intended, but what I'm taking away from this is that coin and points are to be prized above all else.

It's my understanding that the alliance was initially formed because people objected to a squadron prizing points and coin above all else, and adopting a style of gameplay that was expedient with little to no regard for anyone else.

These two things sound pretty similar to me. :unsure:

Last edit: by S. E. Dailey.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356550

• DireWolf{WP}
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604
Dailey, what you wrote from translation "...but what I'm taking away from this is that coin and points is to be prized above all else."

...if that's the case you're correct. That is NOT what Wolf Pack is about. Clarification is needed.

WP is not about points or rank. Never has been. Viper says 'fly fair and have fun.'

Thanks Dailey for pointing that out and I hope it's a translation error too-- :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: S. E. Dailey

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356552

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Claro que hay que divertirse,pero esto se creó no sólo para divertirnos,sino para ser los más grandes,y juntos lo podremos conseguir,juntos nos podrán temer,juntos dominaremos a todos grr Y para que eso ocurra nos tenemos que ayudar como una alianza,debe haber una unión que estremezca a cualquier otro piloto a cualquier otra escuadra.Tenemos que estar por encima de todos y no sólo para ganar puntos y estar más arriba,no amigos sino para ser los más grandes yo propongo que nos ayudemos como aliados como nuevos hermanos como nuevos lobos como nuevos alas como nuevos Dragones solo así lo podremos conseguir.lobos estamos con todos vosotros demostremos a todos de lo que somos capaces.
AAAAAAOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. :angry:

Last edit: by baron rojo.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356553

• Time to fly
Writing on behalf of Kiwi- "Hello all, im getting a little caught up with things, I dont know when I will be able to fly, I will check up on the forum and our other chat (He told me nothing else, I hope you know what he means) when I can, but I doubt I will be able to do so often. Much love, Kiwi." I dont know too much more as of now but I will keep in touch.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356554

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968
By that he must mean squad chat. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}, Time to fly

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356555

• Time to fly

Agent003{WP} wrote: By that he must mean squad chat. :)

Oh, thanks

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356571

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
sorry guys I have not been posting anymore of my photo's lately I need some time to myself and my family hope you understand

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356577

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
ahWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo ooooooooooooowww

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Skeeter72{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356584

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Im up, but I don't have time to translate all the above before heading to work. Ugh.

Training is going well and I should have some time Friday to catch up with all this and reply.

Why cant google translate be automatic? :(

The following user(s) said Thank You: S. E. Dailey

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356592

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ON-LINE
Platinum Boarder

View Forum Posts
Thank you received: 3175
 Subscriber
Of course we have to have fun, but this was created not only to have fun, but to be the greatest, and together we can achieve, together we can fear, together we will dominate all grr And for that to happen we have to help as an alliance , There must be a union that shudders any other pilot to any other squad. We have to be above all and not only to earn points and be higher, not friends but to be the greatest I propose that we help as allies as New brothers as new wolves as new wings as new Dragons only so we can get.lobos we are with all of you prove to all of what we are capable.
AAAAAAOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Angry

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 1.024 seconds