• Thank you received: 375
Way to go boys

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355943

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

Viper10{WP} wrote: I knew you would do it Cypher!!!!

Congratulations bro!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

Come to Florida and wire some ceiling fans, a water heater, and a dishwasher for me?

Thanks Viper. I really appreciate it and the support

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355953

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
hey brother I'm going to a hockey game tonight just to let you know
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355955

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
HEY KEV MADE YOU SUM THIN

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355961

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • u hear the thunder? the storm is coming
  • Thank you received: 375
lol black

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355964

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Thank you received: 518

Viper10{WP} wrote: From: Commanding Officer, Wolf Pack Squadron
To: Airborne Kiwi
[XStars&Bars
Grandpappy 9
GI Keel
GI Armament
Subj: Promotion

1) You are hereby authorized to assume the title and wear the insignia of Wolf Pack Wing Commander, effective immediately
2) You have consistently demonstrated faithful, zealous, and obedient dedication to all Wolf Pack standards and traditions, setting the example for your peers.
3) Your steadfast dedication and devotion to duty reflect great credit upon yourselves and keeping in the finest tradition of Wolf Pack Squadron service.

Viper10
Commanding Officer, Wolf Pack Squadron

BZ Gentlemen, you are each most deserving of this long overdue promotion to Wing Commander.

ooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Salute!
Blk, my dad got me drunk in a resteraunt the other night, I don- Oh, alright, better be Cider or something though!
Thanks for this Viper, and all you other behind the scenes Wolves. Its an honor to fly in such a great squad with such great people. I am a proud bearer of this award Viper.

Last edit: by Airborne Kiwi.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355965

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Attention Wolf Pack. I have accepted a pilot name VonHistler(WP*). He claims to be a old Wolf from the beginnings of the Pack. Now Viper nor BLK recognize the name.

I flew a couple games with Von and I feel that I should give him the benefit of doubt .

But I am going to require him to accept and participate in a probation period. I will not ask him to change his Tag but all our other platforms and apps involved with the pack is off limits to him until I feel he is of good character and in fact a wolf from the Past. I would like all Wolfs to treat Von like any new recruit. Lets treat him well and give him the welcoming that we are known for. If there is something shifty going on let him make the first mistake . Otherwise assume that he is who he says he is and welcome home a old WP member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355966

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Airborne Kiwi {WP} wrote:

[XStars&Bars
Grandpappy 9
GI Keel
GI Armament

1) You are hereby authorized to assume the title and wear the insignia of Wolf Pack Wing Commander, effective immediately
2) You have consistently demonstrated faithful, zealous, and obedient dedication to all Wolf Pack standards and traditions, setting the example for your peers.
3) Your steadfast dedication and devotion to duty reflect great credit upon yourselves and keeping in the finest tradition of Wolf Pack Squadron service.

Viper10

BZ Gentlemen, you are each most deserving of this long overdue promotion to Wing Commander.

ooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Salute!
Blk, my dad got me drunk in a resteraunt the other night, I don- Oh, alright, better be Cider or something though!
Thanks for this Viper, and all you other behind the scenes Wolves. Its an honor to fly in such a great squad with such great people. I am a proud bearer of this award Viper.

Kiwi we love having ya aboard. You will make a fine leader someday. As well you and myself will do a tournament together when the timing is right. A little to busy at the moment. And you drunk with the old man eh? Crazy Kiwis lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: StarsandBars

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355972

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
My team won the game score was San Jose Barracuda 2 Ontario Reign 7 good game :) ;) :)

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355980

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grandpappy 9 {WP} wrote: Warm Congratulations, Cypher!
We all knew you would pass, and we were all right!
Now you can hot wire the planes!

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo

Thanks Pappy, me and Alex are on. Join us if you can on the wolf line

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355981

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
Heheeheee...lol

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355982

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

[XStars&Bars
Grandpappy 9
GI Keel
GI Armament

Viper10

Salute!

Kiwi we love having ya aboard. You will make a fine leader someday. As well you and myself will do a tournament together when the timing is right. A little to busy at the moment. And you drunk with the old man eh? Crazy Kiwis lol

We went to a fancy place called the five stags in cromwell. My brother didnt like his cider so he gave it to me... little did he know he hadnt been served cider, he had been served someone elses lemonade and whisky!! :woohoo: Not my fault I suppose...
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355983

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Where you go bro

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355984

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

[XStars&Bars
Grandpappy 9
GI Keel
GI Armament

Viper10

Salute!

We went to a fancy place called the five stags in cromwell. My brother didnt like his cider so he gave it to me... little did he know he hadnt been served cider, he had been served someone elses lemonade and whisky!! :woohoo: Not my fault I suppose...

You flying

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355985

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

[XStars&Bars
Grandpappy 9
GI Keel
GI Armament

Viper10

Salute!

You flying

Yea man

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355996

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
Hi wolves, I have been on a few nights lately. I am happy to report that my kdr after a long year since joining dogfight is solidly in the black! I don't play as much as others and I reside somewhere on the outskirts of geasertown so it makes me feel pretty good that I can hold my own in this game! In fact I am a little over a thousand kills away from my 10,000th kill. I want to thank dunc for inviting me to join the pack because I have found it to be a great brotherhood!

The last few times I have played I seem to be a lone wolf, I must be assigned to a different server than a lot of my brothers and I miss seeing you guys. I hope this changes soon. I have also noticed that squad and world chat has not been working right for me adding to my feelings of isolation. Thank goodness for the forum!
Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwooooooooooooo!
Hope to see you all in the skies!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355998

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
No worries pmoon it will get beeter with time my friend hang in there

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355999

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

pmoon1{WP} wrote: Hi wolves, I have been on a few nights lately. I am happy to report that my kdr after a long year since joining dogfight is solidly in the black! I don't play as much as others and I reside somewhere on the outskirts of geasertown so it makes me feel pretty good that I can hold my own in this game! In fact I am a little over a thousand kills away from my 10,000th kill. I want to thank dunc for inviting me to join the pack because I have found it to be a great brotherhood!

The last few times I have played I seem to be a lone wolf, I must be assigned to a different server than a lot of my brothers and I miss seeing you guys. I hope this changes soon. I have also noticed that squad and world chat has not been working right for me adding to my feelings of isolation. Thank goodness for the forum!

Hang in there pmoon brother. There have been numerous complaints about the chat not working as advertised, so many feel your frustration.

Many also feel your frustration about being a lone wolf in a game. We have many allies however. Make sure you howl at them as well, if they don't howl first!

(Hint: if you add A|N to your ingame name, you will find lots of brothers you didn't realize you had.)

Also, pm sent :)

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356012

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

pmoon1{WP} wrote: Hi wolves, I have been on a few nights lately. I am happy to report that my kdr after a long year since joining dogfight is solidly in the black! I don't play as much as others and I reside somewhere on the outskirts of geasertown so it makes me feel pretty good that I can hold my own in this game! In fact I am a little over a thousand kills away from my 10,000th kill. I want to thank dunc for inviting me to join the pack because I have found it to be a great brotherhood!

We have been delighted to have you as a brother, p-moon! Owwwwwwwoooooooohhhhhhhhh!

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, pmoon1{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356016

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dont worry cypher to the rescue. Ill PM you and get you all sorted out.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356017

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hola a todos los lobos,felicidades!! A los nuevos mandos,estoy seguro de su trabajo y dedicacion para con la manada,y también estoy seguro que asumireis vuestros cargos con tolal decision,entereza y cumplimiento de los mismos
Enhorabuena a todos y os deseo lo mejor en vuestro trabajo,junto a los altos cargos de la manada. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356028

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669

baron rojo wrote: Hola a todos los lobos,felicidades!! A los nuevos mandos,estoy seguro de su trabajo y dedicacion para con la manada,y también estoy seguro que asumireis vuestros cargos con tolal decision,entereza y cumplimiento de los mismos
Enhorabuena a todos y os deseo lo mejor en vuestro trabajo,junto a los altos cargos de la manada. :)

Hello to all wolves, congratulations !! To the new managers, I am sure of their work and dedication to the herd, and I am also sure that you will assume your positions with a full decision, integrity and compliance
Congratulations to all and wish you the best in your work, along with the high positions of the herd

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356031

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

What a great weekend of flying. Many laughs were had . A good old fashion Wolf Party atmosphere could be felt across the community. There is a Couple things I would like to bring up and touch on.

We as Wolfs must make a true effort to include every Pack Member with the happenings and current business of our Squad. To see Pmoons post. In my view is a failure and a sign of some cracks and weakness in our squad.

I am sorry Pmoon, I take full responsibility in not getting you new information that will allow you to be in full contact with active flying Pack members. Its our duty and responsibility to take care of our squad and thread. If we take it for granted and get lazy, stuff like this will become more frequent, then slowly the cob webs will start to form in the corners, We cant and will not let that happen. RIGHT??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooo
I no real life comes first, so we must try to be more efficient and dilagent with information dispersale. You Younger Pack Members, this is where you can take initiative and formulate and coordinate amongst yourselves ways to spread the word. When Dunc first brought me on I was so keen on trying to impress every one I was like a Perrot. What ever Dunc, Viper, or Skeeter posted o the thread, I was either reposting it in my own words or was immediately messaging Cush or Kimber Wolf The Padre and so on. We need to get back to that eagerness to share everything with all our members. This includes myself

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356032

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cypher7{WP} wrote: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

What a great weekend of flying. Many laughs were had . A good old fashion Wolf Party atmosphere could be felt across the community. There is a Couple things I would like to bring up and touch on.

We as Wolfs must make a true effort to include every Pack Member with the happenings and current business of our Squad. To see Pmoons post. In my view is a failure and a sign of some cracks and weakness in our squad.

I am sorry Pmoon, I take full responsibility in not getting you new information that will allow you to be in full contact with active flying Pack members. Its our duty and responsibility to take care of our squad and thread. If we take it for granted and get lazy, stuff like this will become more frequent, then slowly the cob webs will start to form in the corners, We cant and will not let that happen. RIGHT??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooo
I no real life comes first, so we must try to be more efficient and dilagent with information dispersale. You Younger Pack Members, this is where you can take initiative and formulate and coordinate amongst yourselves ways to spread the word. When Dunc first brought me on I was so keen on trying to impress every one I was like a Perrot. What ever Dunc, Viper, or Skeeter posted o the thread, I was either reposting it in my own words or was immediately messaging Cush or Kimber Wolf The Padre and so on. We need to get back to that eagerness to share everything with all our members. This includes myself

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Is this what you meant!? I can second that, last night was a bloody good show!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356033

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Got thrown in a game with CC, Wolfrider, Walleye and Drummer. Not one player on my team :blink: . KDR: 2:20 was it? Regardless, personal best against that lot!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356034

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yes def was a good time. What I meant by that post is simple, Pmoon should have been right there with us. He should have had the information and invite. Has Scale WP been contacted with the new squad information? I can not remember if you and Alex were able to locate him. I am still not able to find him.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356037

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cypher7{WP} wrote: Yes def was a good time. What I meant by that post is simple, Pmoon should have been right there with us. He should have had the information and invite. Has Scale WP been contacted with the new squad information? I can not remember if you and Alex were able to locate him. I am still not able to find him.

No sorry, I will PM him

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356038

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
His last visit to the forum was 2 months ago though :p

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356039

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

I was in a game with scale just last week. He was flying and having a good time. That's what its all about you know.

ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooowwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356041

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper10{WP} wrote: I was in a game with scale just last week. He was flying and having a good time. That's what its all about you know.

ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooowwww

Exactly. I had a couple games with him last night, and told him I would PM him details on the new wolf line. But I cant seem to find his profile to give him the instructions.. If you run into him skipper could you pass along the instructions so he can access if he wants

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 1.036 seconds