Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356042

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

Cypher7{WP} wrote: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

What a great weekend of flying. Many laughs were had . A good old fashion Wolf Party atmosphere could be felt across the community. There is a Couple things I would like to bring up and touch on.

We as Wolfs must make a true effort to include every Pack Member with the happenings and current business of our Squad. To see Pmoons post. In my view is a failure and a sign of some cracks and weakness in our squad.

I am sorry Pmoon, I take full responsibility in not getting you new information that will allow you to be in full contact with active flying Pack members. Its our duty and responsibility to take care of our squad and thread. If we take it for granted and get lazy, stuff like this will become more frequent, then slowly the cob webs will start to form in the corners, We cant and will not let that happen. RIGHT??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooo
I no real life comes first, so we must try to be more efficient and dilagent with information dispersale. You Younger Pack Members, this is where you can take initiative and formulate and coordinate amongst yourselves ways to spread the word. When Dunc first brought me on I was so keen on trying to impress every one I was like a Perrot. What ever Dunc, Viper, or Skeeter posted o the thread, I was either reposting it in my own words or was immediately messaging Cush or Kimber Wolf The Padre and so on. We need to get back to that eagerness to share everything with all our members. This includes myself

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

After rereading my post, I feel Failure and weakness are two observations that are not correct or what I was trying to Highlight.

By no means is our Pack weak or failing in any department. I would like to rephrase my sentence.

No Wolf gets left behind is what I was trying to get across. Sorry for the strong words
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356045

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

Cypher7{WP} wrote: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

What a great weekend of flying. Many laughs were had . A good old fashion Wolf Party atmosphere could be felt across the community. There is a Couple things I would like to bring up and touch on.

We as Wolfs must make a true effort to include every Pack Member with the happenings and current business of our Squad. To see Pmoons post. In my view is a failure and a sign of some cracks and weakness in our squad.

I am sorry Pmoon, I take full responsibility in not getting you new information that will allow you to be in full contact with active flying Pack members. Its our duty and responsibility to take care of our squad and thread. If we take it for granted and get lazy, stuff like this will become more frequent, then slowly the cob webs will start to form in the corners, We cant and will not let that happen. RIGHT??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooo
I no real life comes first, so we must try to be more efficient and dilagent with information dispersale. You Younger Pack Members, this is where you can take initiative and formulate and coordinate amongst yourselves ways to spread the word. When Dunc first brought me on I was so keen on trying to impress every one I was like a Perrot. What ever Dunc, Viper, or Skeeter posted o the thread, I was either reposting it in my own words or was immediately messaging Cush or Kimber Wolf The Padre and so on. We need to get back to that eagerness to share everything with all our members. This includes myself

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

After rereading my post, I feel Failure and weakness are two observations that are not correct or what I was trying to Highlight.

By no means is our Pack weak or failing in any department. I would like to rephrase my sentence.

No Wolf gets left behind is what I was trying to get across. Sorry for the strong words

Cypher, I don't think that it's your or any squad members fault that I can't seem to find any wolf pack members on when I have been flying lately, rather I think that it's a new thing since the last update. I think that I have been stuck on the server that covers players with the slower connection speeds. When I am selecting what war and which side to be on I look through the roster of players on line and there are no wolves listed even though on squad chat, when it is updated and working, I can see some of you guys are on.
In one of the threads Zup mentioned the new division of the 2 servers and I think that I am a victim of that divide so don't beat yourself up, I don't see anything you could do

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356046

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Meanwhile I will represent Wolf Pack whether I am alone or surrounded by my brothers!

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356056

• DireWolf{WP}
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604
Howdy Wolf Pack---

I sure miss you guys. My new job is taking up tons of time....more than I even imagined, but I'm very lucky I got hired full time so quickly.

I'm NOT gone and had tons of PM's asking---thanks to all who wrote. ;)

The Dire is just busy and will return to the hunt some day soon.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356060

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I have been reading the thread titled "servers Zup?" and it really makes me wonder how long our game will be around if things don't get better financially for Zup. I would encourage all members to read it and I also believe that as a squadron we should strive to have as many members as possible be subscribers so that we could be doing our part
To ensure that the game that we love is around for a long time. If you think about how many hours per month that you play versus the low cost of a monthly subscription it is ridiculously low and you are practically playing for free anyway.
My $.02

The following user(s) said Thank You: Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356065

• DireWolf{WP}

pmoon1{WP} wrote: I have been reading the thread titled "servers Zup?" and it really makes me wonder how long our game will be around if things don't get better financially for Zup. I would encourage all members to read it and I also believe that as a squadron we should strive to have as many members as possible be subscribers so that we could be doing our part
To ensure that the game that we love is around for a long time. If you think about how many hours per month that you play versus the low cost of a monthly subscription it is ridiculously low and you are practically playing for free anyway.
My $.02

Good point, pmoon!

I subscribe even though my plane has sat for FAR too long due to work. PAY TO PLAY!

Why? Because this is a fun game and more importantly a place we've come together to unite. Look how many allies and friends WOLF PACK has--it's a community of great folks.

Zup works hard to keep things rolling. It'd be tough to see this game disappear.

;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: pmoon1{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356069

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
HAIL THIS morning
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356072

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

Cypher7{WP} wrote: Attention Wolf Pack. I have accepted a pilot name VonHistler(WP*). He claims to be a old Wolf from the beginnings of the Pack. Now Viper nor BLK recognize the name.

I flew a couple games with Von and I feel that I should give him the benefit of doubt .

But I am going to require him to accept and participate in a probation period. I will not ask him to change his Tag but all our other platforms and apps involved with the pack is off limits to him until I feel he is of good character and in fact a wolf from the Past. I would like all Wolfs to treat Von like any new recruit. Lets treat him well and give him the welcoming that we are known for. If there is something shifty going on let him make the first mistake . Otherwise assume that he is who he says he is and welcome home a old WP member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

VonHistler was in HGA, I'm not sure he made the move to Elite with most of us.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356073

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Can someone please accept me in...This is so confusing :unsure:

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356082

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669

Skeeter72{WP} wrote:

Cypher7{WP} wrote: Attention Wolf Pack. I have accepted a pilot name VonHistler(WP*). He claims to be a old Wolf from the beginnings of the Pack. Now Viper nor BLK recognize the name.

I flew a couple games with Von and I feel that I should give him the benefit of doubt .

But I am going to require him to accept and participate in a probation period. I will not ask him to change his Tag but all our other platforms and apps involved with the pack is off limits to him until I feel he is of good character and in fact a wolf from the Past. I would like all Wolfs to treat Von like any new recruit. Lets treat him well and give him the welcoming that we are known for. If there is something shifty going on let him make the first mistake . Otherwise assume that he is who he says he is and welcome home a old WP member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

VonHistler was in HGA, I'm not sure he made the move to Elite with most of us.

ty bro for clearin that up that explanes why i couldn't remember him maby i was in HGC at the time and ofcorse viper was in HGB!!!!!! skeet i pm u just now bro!!!!!!
Attachments:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356093

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Good game earlier...been awhile. I had to leave early. Man I miss the 2 hour bloodfest... :evil:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356106

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Skeeter72{WP} wrote: Can someone please accept me in...This is so confusing :unsure:

I got ya Skeeter. Promotion and all B)

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeeter72{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356108

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hola lobos ese piloto yo no lo ficharía su líder dijo ojalá!!todos los judíos muriesen o algo así,ahí un escuadrón nazi.mirad en el menú y ponéis en el busca nazi y aparece.Creo que ese tipo estaba con ellos,además insulta y es un mal jugador.un daludo

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356114

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well I went from not seeing any wolves last weekend to seeing a whole bunch of them last night! Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwoooooooooouuuu!!!!!!!
Good to see you my friend Blackwulf! Too bad we couldn't make that jump into the game together. Ended up in. A ctc game with Dickless. Had a few games with little or and even saw Grandpappy!
I was worried this weekend that I was stuck in a wolfless limbo where I wouldn't be able to get in any more games with you guys!
Btw if I go silent in a game sometimes the chat on my tablet freezes up during a game, I'm not being a jerk. To cure it I have to sign out and restart the app and if I did that I wouldn't get back to the game.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356123

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

pmoon1{WP} wrote: Well I went from not seeing any wolves last weekend to seeing a whole bunch of them last night! Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwoooooooooouuuu!!!!!!!
Good to see you my friend Blackwulf! Too bad we couldn't make that jump into the game together. Ended up in. A ctc game with Dickless. Had a few games with little or and even saw Grandpappy!
I was worried this weekend that I was stuck in a wolfless limbo where I wouldn't be able to get in any more games with you guys!
Btw if I go silent in a game sometimes the chat on my tablet freezes up during a game, I'm not being a jerk. To cure it I have to sign out and restart the app and if I did that I wouldn't get back to the game.

pat........was great seeing u to brother tried to find u in game also my brother but instead found other wols lol !!!!!!! ima pm u brother ;)
Attachments:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356124

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

baron rojo wrote: Hola lobos ese piloto yo no lo ficharía su líder dijo ojalá!!todos los judíos muriesen o algo así,ahí un escuadrón nazi.mirad en el menú y ponéis en el busca nazi y aparece.Creo que ese tipo estaba con ellos,además insulta y es un mal jugador.un daludo

Hello wolves that pilot I would not sign his leader said I wish! All the Jews died or something, there a Nazi squadron. Look at the menu and put on the Nazi search and appears. I think that guy was with them, besides insults And he is a bad player
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356125

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
alex!!!!!! hey bro heres some pics i took sat night of a place we play !!!its kinnda cool!!!!

someone put alot of work into painting the sheetrock to look like that
Attachments:

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356126

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Is that yous house

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356129

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Alex Galt wrote: Is that yous house

its a club we play in alabamma !!!!roll tide lol
Attachments:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356130

• DireWolf{WP}

OOOoOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOO

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356131

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DireWolf{WP} wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooOOoOOOOooOoOOOOOo :)
Attachments:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356132

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
lol ima pm nut nowa days lol !!!dont forget to look i might pm u next lol!!!!! :woohoo: ....dire u have been pmd also :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Attachments:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356133

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DireWolf{WP} wrote:

Attachments:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356137

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
to all wolvs i havnt reached yet check ur pms and pm back with any questions!!!ty

Attachments:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356146

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
blackwolf here's the shots I took this morning
The following user(s) said Thank You: pmoon1{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356147

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Ahhhhhhhhh woooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356148

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
hey mad rabbit long time no see

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356150

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Alex Galt wrote: blackwolf here's the shots I took this morning

wow bro u have a keen eye for that wow im in aaahhh !!!ty for posting ;)
Attachments:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356151

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

darraxx wrote: Ahhhhhhhhh woooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

mad hey brother been way to long my friend how ya been ??????aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attachments:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #356152

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Thank you received: 518

darraxx wrote: Ahhhhhhhhh woooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a sneeze bro?

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 1.813 seconds