Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353518

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
just an update on the Smithsonian Photot Contest two days ago three more of my pictures got approved by the Smithsonian Photo Contest when I woke up this morning 1 more picture got approved I only have three more pictures left that need to get approved WISH ME LUCK
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353519

• DireWolf{WP}
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604
Cypher Wrote:

You hit the nail right on the head Dire. Every one contributes, every one has there unique way of participating. This is a direct result of our recruiting and training style. I feel we have a compound recruiting structure. With our earliest members such as yourself, Viper ,Dunc, Egor, Roamer, Lunas skeeter, etc. This core group are all in essence are very different in there flight style and personalities. Yet you all have key similarities. Loyalty, Confidence, good control over your emotions and temper. I feel people see you guys in game kicking the tar out of most adversaries. All the while remaining calm and having a lot of fun. Representing WP in WC and in game chat. As a new player that really no Idea what is going on. This must look absolutely amazing and inviting. It did to me when I was a total Noob. So in turn this compounds by attracting players that want to be like you guys. and at the same time add there own little bit of talent. So you can see over a couple generations of recruits the motor starts to pick up momentum. More exposure in game of our Elie pilots in turn attracts the best of the new up and comers. And we just scooped up a real promising new pilot named Noonday49. I cant wait to see what this fine young gun brings to the table.

Cypher, I think you brilliantly illustrated why our little squad chugs along and attracts folks and many alliances. We early members always tried to keep it fun---and it still works! That fun, loyalty and helping one another (even other squads) has been a formula that paid off big.

Far easier to find an even-tempered fun pilot and train them to be the best, than attempt to have a squad built on disrespect or anger. Many of those are gone or suffer in the long run.

Cheers! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353522

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968
AAWOOoooooooOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOoooohhhhh

Glad to see everyone doing well.

Cypher, don't feel bad about not always being around bro. Sometimes there isn't anything we can do about that stuff. Here"s the thing. We are here and having tremendous fun as a squadron, and even through busy times and hiccups, there are ALWAYS pack members having fun, slaughtering reds, and flying together to take the skies by storm. That's what it's all about around here.

Nav, glad that you're doing better. It's crazy how heart problems go, eh? I've had neighbors die from heart attacks where the only warning was a stomach ache. Good thing you checked on that man.

Navmed and Noonday, are you guys interested in any banners?

Alex, great work with the photo contest! I know you'll do great. The last contests I've been in for a long time I just throw it together at the last minute (lets see... costume contest for Halloween, decided on a costume to make the day before...) but you've been working on this for months. You've got true dedication to this, and it sounds like from the work you've put in, you deserve winning this as much as anyone.

Crazed, haven't heard from you in a little bit, but good luck with your hockey team dude... I'm waiting to see a news story about an upstart kid who became the fastest recruit into the nhl, and his nickname is Crazed! not to mention that hockey puck... lol

And Dera, I know you're pretty busy, but I miss your forum posts lol. Always fun and full of energy. I'm sure we'll hear from you soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353527

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Alex Galt wrote: just an update on the Smithsonian Photot Contest two days ago three more of my pictures got approved by the Smithsonian Photo Contest when I woke up this morning 1 more picture got approved I only have three more pictures left that need to get approved WISH ME LUCK

Good luck Alex! I am excited for you bro. I bet you are pretty anxious, waiting on the final three to see what happens.

Keep us posted.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353528

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

DARK=X=RAIN248 wrote: Good new wolfs the alliance is all set. W/D. Or D/W. Since enoxx made leader until he comes back I as I as Dark=X=Rain co leader of the ~Dark*Nights~ will gladly start and alliance with Wolf Park as we will help and support each other as brother and sister and we will follow ea,h others rules and respect each others

Hey Wolf Pack, this is huge news right here. Dark Nights and Wolf Pack are now allies! When you see those folks, Dark X rain, Enoxx, Von Kilner, etc. Make sure you give them all the support our allies have come to expect from the most loyal squad in df.

oooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooowwwwwww

They are also looking forward to participating in our rent a wolf program, so if anyone would like to fly with the Dark Night squad for a few days, pm me and we can get the ball rolling on that. For those who were around when we did this with GI and most recently with Tulsa Doom in our squad for a week, it is a really good time.

All this new alliance news doesn't overshadow Dunc's recent promotion to level 44. Dang, between the 90k kill tally and the new rank, even I am gonna think twice about tangling with you, Sir Dunc! BZ brother. Keep pressing, you are almost there........

oooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

glad I scrolled back a page or I would have missed a whole bunch

The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Dunc7, DARK=X=RAIN248, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353537

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
thanks viper and agent

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353540

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Alex Galt wrote: just an update on the Smithsonian Photot Contest two days ago three more of my pictures got approved by the Smithsonian Photo Contest when I woke up this morning 1 more picture got approved I only have three more pictures left that need to get approved WISH ME LUCK

Good luck Alex! I am excited for you bro. I bet you are pretty anxious, waiting on the final three to see what happens.

Keep us posted.

BEST OF LUCK ALEX !!!!! we all got out fingers crossed fopr ya man !!!!! and i agree with viper dunc my friend u r very fast and deadly and proud your a wolf my friend aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353545

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

Alex Galt wrote: thanks viper and agent

Your talent and ability to push your art form forward. I no you will do very well my friend

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353547

• DireWolf{WP}

That is really incredible! Best of luck and we'll be howling and cheering you on!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353557

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
If any one runs into Noonday today please remind him to aplly to the WOLF .PACK squadron with Vipers name at the he top. He accidentally applied to Diggers hunting group
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353565

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Quedaron un poco mal,grandes partidas esta noche. :)

2 verdaderos ASES.

Aquí con blue

Attachment not found

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, pmoon1{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by baron rojo.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353575

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Agent003{WP} wrote: AAWOOoooooooOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOoooohhhhh

Glad to see everyone doing well.

Cypher, don't feel bad about not always being around bro. Sometimes there isn't anything we can do about that stuff. Here"s the thing. We are here and having tremendous fun as a squadron, and even through busy times and hiccups, there are ALWAYS pack members having fun, slaughtering reds, and flying together to take the skies by storm. That's what it's all about around here.

Nav, glad that you're doing better. It's crazy how heart problems go, eh? I've had neighbors die from heart attacks where the only warning was a stomach ache. Good thing you checked on that man.

Navmed and Noonday, are you guys interested in any banners?

Alex, great work with the photo contest! I know you'll do great. The last contests I've been in for a long time I just throw it together at the last minute (lets see... costume contest for Halloween, decided on a costume to make the day before...) but you've been working on this for months. You've got true dedication to this, and it sounds like from the work you've put in, you deserve winning this as much as anyone.

Crazed, haven't heard from you in a little bit, but good luck with your hockey team dude... I'm waiting to see a news story about an upstart kid who became the fastest recruit into the nhl, and his nickname is Crazed! not to mention that hockey puck... lol

And Dera, I know you're pretty busy, but I miss your forum posts lol. Always fun and full of energy. I'm sure we'll hear from you soon.

Thanks Agent. That helps, and your participation and helping out when and where you can is greatly appreciated
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353576

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

baron rojo wrote: Quedaron un poco mal,grandes partidas esta noche. :)

2 verdaderos ASES.

Aquí con blue

Attachment not found

Is Baron rojo Iron Maiden?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353580

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968
Yes Cy, baron rojo on the forums, Charli8 on his banner, and Iron Maiden in game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353582

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • u hear the thunder? the storm is coming
  • Thank you received: 375
Party city !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353586

• DireWolf{WP}
Big Congrats to Dickless who leveled up tonight to the big 35! Congrats, brother!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Sid Dickless WP, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353587

• Sid Dickless WP
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 251

Thanks, mate! I appreciate the kind words. The best part of this game is the good friends we make, from all over the world. Dogfight has a family feel to it, something I've found unique when compared to other internet games. You're all my brothers and sisters, always happy to see your names when I enter a game. Give me about 6 months, maybe you can help me celebrate another promotion!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353589

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843

DireWolf{WP} wrote: Big Congrats to Dickless who leveled up tonight to the big 35! Congrats, brother!

Grats DL mate , getting that one step closer . Always good to see you in game bud .

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353594

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Agent003{WP} wrote: Yes Cy, baron rojo on the forums, Charli8 on his banner, and Iron Maiden in game.

Well now I am excited.I have had so many Wild intense games with and against him. He used to have the most amazing Banner of the Grim reaper playing the Quitar.

A extra special Welcome Maiden, my apologies for not putting this together on my own. So many developments of late.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353595

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M] CC RIDER wrote:

DireWolf{WP} wrote: Big Congrats to Dickless who leveled up tonight to the big 35! Congrats, brother!

Grats DL mate , getting that one step closer . Always good to see you in game bud .

Thanks for grabbing a screen shot CC. That's huge. We love that stuff on the Den Walls. Great work Dickless

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353598

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Thank you received: 275
I'm back! Congrats Diggr!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353599

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
Dickless*

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353600

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
One last day of making gasoline for this great country and I will be on Vacation till Jan 9th. May the weather be cold and nasty. May my berretta xtrema II shoot true!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353601

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

StarsandBars wrote: I'm back! Congrats Diggr!

Glad you got that all fixed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353612

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Congratulations to my brother Dick for leveling up to 35! He has earned every point of it, too. It wasn't easy for him in the beginning. A lot of people reacted poorly to his chosen game name. However, he stuck with it, and proceeded to shoot and bomb his way up to the title of MORAF in DF1 with dignity and style. Now, I see him helping others survive those early times. As Viper says, BZ, Dick! Just glad you are a wolf. Owwwwwwwooooooohhhhhh!

Thank you to DireWolf for taking and posting the screen shot, too.

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Sid Dickless WP, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353614

• DireWolf{WP}

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

[*M] CC RIDER wrote:

Thanks for grabbing a screen shot CC. That's huge. We love that stuff on the Den Walls. Great work Dickless

That's my screenshot..heehee! I flew right at him and he shot me down. I respawned and grabbed a few shots of our DL climbing up the food chain and killing the reds! Tinypics took 10 years to upload, so I know Dick was waiting--but finally got it.

Always good to see a Misfit on our thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, Sid Dickless WP, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353616

• Sid Dickless WP
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Thank you, my old friend.
AAAAAOOOOOWWWWOOOOOH!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353617

• Sid Dickless WP
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Thanks, mate!
AAAAAOOOOOWWWWOOOOOH!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353619

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
:cheer: thanks Guys , and thanks Cypher ...hehe I better let Dire take off he credit for that one . Great to see the fun times rolling . Keep it up :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353633

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

baron rojo wrote: Quedaron un poco mal,grandes partidas esta noche. :)

2 verdaderos ASES.

Aquí con blue

Attachment not found

Someone is kicking butt!

ooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooowwwwww

BZ to Sir Dickless on the level up! Lets hope you can get the next rank sooner than 6 months, but that does seem about how long it is taking nowadays. :(

Thanks CC for capturing the moment.... always good to see you 'round the den regardless of the reason.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 1.140 seconds