Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353442

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
I have really missed out on a lot of the Packs business of late, as well have not been the active participant that you all have come to recognize. I truly am sorry for this. We all no that real life takes precedence at times. I appreciate how our squad still views this fact of life. That said, the fact still remains that I would rather be active and having fun with all my old squad mates and making friends with all the new allies. I feel that above all else, my ability to welcome and be a ambassador of our squad is my true purpose and niche in our Squad. I really enjoy making new recruits and allies have a positive and fun initial introduction into Wolf Pack. I feel that this is where we, as a group stand above the norm.

I am so very impressed and proud. In my absence the Pack has been nothing but exemplary, growing relations, supporting new allies and members. As well sharing in each others successes and losses.

Duncs rise to the Top
Grannpappy tutelage, and banner making
Vipers work growing our allies with the latin/Spanish Squads
Dires constant presence regarding Wolf Pack news and business, as well his congratulatory posts.
BLK Wolfs emergence has also seemed to be a very welcomed and positive happening. Its great to see Older members like your self coming home and really enjoying the health and state of Wolf Pack.

I personally very happy to see god old Navmed back in game after a very serious operation he had not long ago. We all wish you a speedy recovery.
Agent, Alex, Sarge(AKA KIWI) and Pmoon representing.

Coug has seemed to really find his stride of late in game and is going to be aWolf Pack ace .

I love being in this Squad, Happy Holidays Wolf Pack and Merry XMas DogFight Elite
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, Dunc7

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353446

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
OFFICIAL WOLF PACK BULLETIN
DIRECTED TO THE WOLF PACK SQUAD
REGARDING THE RECRUITEMENT OF Noonday49(WP-p)

Please welcome Noonday49(WP-p)

I have flown all morning with this fine gentleman and have extended a invitation to join our pack.

He is now flying under our probationary tag. Please extend him with any help and advice you feel he may need.

Paw salute and Howl
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, Skeeter72{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353451

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
Hey guys I saw STARS&BARS in in ww1 game he told me to tell you he's having trouble logging in to the forum

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353453

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Alex Galt wrote: Hey guys I saw STARS&BARS in in ww1 game he told me to tell you he's having trouble logging in to the forum

Did he give you any details, or does he need help

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353455

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
He didn't give me any detail but he is trying to log on cypher

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353457

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Alex Galt wrote: He didn't give me any detail but he is trying to log on cypher

If you see him gain let him no i left my email for him in Squad chat so he can email me for more detailed help. As well try to get some details off of him

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353460

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
will do cypher
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353462

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I got to go and do some stuff I will be on tonight and I will keep an eye out for stars and bars

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353465

• Noonday49{WP}
  • Thank you received: 41

Hey guys I'm new to the squadron! AWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DARK=X=RAIN248, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353466

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • u hear the thunder? the storm is coming
  • Thank you received: 375
Good new wolfs the alliance is all set. W/D. Or D/W. Since enoxx made leader until he comes back I as I as Dark=X=Rain co leader of the ~Dark*Nights~ will gladly start and alliance with Wolf Park as we will help and support each other as brother and sister and we will follow ea,h others rules and respect each others
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353467

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Alex Galt wrote: will do cypher

Thanks Alex

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353470

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Noonday49 wrote: Hey guys I'm new to the squadron! AWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO

You found your way to the Den. You are now in the realm of the Wolf Pack.

Notable figures are as follows

Digger, who you met today is the creator of our beloved Squad. He had the vision and foresight to construct what we now call home.

Viper is our acting CO/ Commanding officer and the Alpha of this Squadron.

Dunc7,Skeeter, Dire Wolf, Pmoon, and Myself. Are the active Hunting group Air Marshalls.

Ww currently have a very active crew of pilots. We come from all walks of life and career paths and age. One thing we all share is good sportsmanship and a pack mentality.

You have already demonstrated good Wolf Pack attributes, hence my desire to recruit you. I know without a doubt you have found a squad that you will thrive in and enjoy. There is much to learn and many perks to come. Your Probation period will hopefully be a great experience and give the time needed to adjust and familiarize your self with the Pack.

Once again congrats. I encourage you to post often. Share with your brothers your accomplishments in game and in life. We are a very social and supportive group of friends.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353471

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
cypher some of your posts is getting cut off I've been noticing that

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353474

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
How so Alex?

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353475

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I will post a screen shot so you can see what I mean

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353476

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
cypher this is what I mean
The following user(s) said Thank You: /....

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353477

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

I cant wait to see you level to Moraf. If at all possible when getting near to doing please message me. I would clip my Wolf ears to be in that game with you Dunc, That milestone needs to be documented and recorded. It will be a huge part of the Packs history and Identity for years to come. I would be honoured to be your wingman if circumstances allow.
Very proud to have you as my Mentor and friend. Thank you for all your support, training, and guidance since you first recruited me a year ago.

Merry Xmas from your humble prodigy Cypher7[/quote]

I hadn't thought of this in those terms, Cypher, but you have point about it being a milestone for all of us in the Pack. Let's make a party of it! And you can be be my wingman any day.

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, /....

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353479

• Digger {WP}
  • Digger {WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 550

Noonday,

Welcome to The Pack my brother wolf!!!! AAAAOOOOOWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHH
TOGETHER WE PROWL, UNITED WE HOWL

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353480

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dunc7 wrote: I cant wait to see you level to Moraf. If at all possible when getting near to doing please message me. I would clip my Wolf ears to be in that game with you Dunc, That milestone needs to be documented and recorded. It will be a huge part of the Packs history and Identity for years to come. I would be honoured to be your wingman if circumstances allow.
Very proud to have you as my Mentor and friend. Thank you for all your support, training, and guidance since you first recruited me a year ago.

Merry Xmas from your humble prodigy Cypher7

I hadn't thought of this in those terms, Cypher, but you have point about it being a milestone for all of us in the Pack. Let's make a party of it! And you can be be my wingman any day.[/quote]quote="Dunc7" post=353477]I cant wait to see you level to Moraf. If at all possible when getting near to doing please message me. I would clip my Wolf ears to be in that game with you Dunc, That milestone needs to be documented and recorded. It will be a huge part of the Packs history and Identity for years to come. I would be honoured to be your wingman if circumstances allow.

Merry Xmas from your humble prodigy Cypher7[/quote]

We are a Pack, your success is our success. For Wolf Pack to have one of the top the 3 pilots to achieve Moraf Rank in Elite, especially the way the Zup structured this near impossible amount of time and points to become a Moraf. This solidifies our most basic Wolf characteristics. Wolfs while hunting use stamina, unspoken team oriented strategy, the ability to jump to the front of the pack to spell off a team mate, sacrifice, Being able to take being the bad guy and move forward to make the kill. And the hardest part sometimes, swallowing your pride for the wellbeing and success of the Pack.

For you to success is our success. And as you approach this , I will begin to plan a Wolf Party like no other. You can bet on that brother

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353481

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Digger {WP} Æ wrote: Noonday,

Welcome to The Pack my brother wolf!!!! AAAAOOOOOWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHH

Digger I hope you realize what huge and positive effect you have on us when we see you in game.
The Pack gets very excited when we hear news of you flying more and more. I do hope you that this trend of seeing you more often continues, as well please post often, tell us some stories of a young Viper, the pack in its early formation. The pack morale soars when you fly my brother
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353501

• DireWolf{WP}
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604

Cypher7{WP} wrote: I have really missed out on a lot of the Packs business of late, as well have not been the active participant that you all have come to recognize. I truly am sorry for this. We all no that real life takes precedence at times. I appreciate how our squad still views this fact of life. That said, the fact still remains that I would rather be active and having fun with all my old squad mates and making friends with all the new allies. I feel that above all else, my ability to welcome and be a ambassador of our squad is my true purpose and niche in our Squad. I really enjoy making new recruits and allies have a positive and fun initial introduction into Wolf Pack. I feel that this is where we, as a group stand above the norm.

I am so very impressed and proud. In my absence the Pack has been nothing but exemplary, growing relations, supporting new allies and members. As well sharing in each others successes and losses.

Duncs rise to the Top
Dires constant presence regarding Wolf Pack news and business, as well his congratulatory posts.
BLK Wolfs emergence has also seemed to be a very welcomed and positive happening. Its great to see Older members like your self coming home and really enjoying the health and state of Wolf Pack.

I personally very happy to see god old Navmed back in game after a very serious operation he had not long ago. We all wish you a speedy recovery.

Coug has seemed to really find his stride of late in game and is going to be aWolf Pack ace .

I love being in this Squad, Happy Holidays Wolf Pack and Merry XMas DogFight Elite

Cypher, you have got to be the kindest wolf. You always notice all that stuff each of us do honing in on the group mind of the pack. When you write out what each of us do we somehow all contribute something different without ever chatting about it...wow!

Man, we've got a great group and Happy Hoowwwllllidays! :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353502

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Thank you received: 518

Alex Galt wrote: why kiwi

Dera is one of my good mates
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353503

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DireWolf{WP} wrote:

Cypher7{WP} wrote: I have really missed out on a lot of the Packs business of late, as well have not been the active participant that you all have come to recognize. I truly am sorry for this. We all no that real life takes precedence at times. I appreciate how our squad still views this fact of life. That said, the fact still remains that I would rather be active and having fun with all my old squad mates and making friends with all the new allies. I feel that above all else, my ability to welcome and be a ambassador of our squad is my true purpose and niche in our Squad. I really enjoy making new recruits and allies have a positive and fun initial introduction into Wolf Pack. I feel that this is where we, as a group stand above the norm.

Duncs rise to the Top

Cypher, you have got to be the kindest wolf. You always notice all that stuff each of us do honing in on the group mind of the pack. When you write out what each of us do we somehow all contribute something different without ever chatting about it...wow!

Man, we've got a great group and Happy Hoowwwllllidays! :woohoo:

You hit the nail right on the head Dire. Every one contributes, every one has there unique way of participating. This is a direct result of our recruiting and training style. I feel we have a compound recruiting structure. With our earliest members such as yourself, Viper ,Dunc, Egor, Roamer, Lunas skeeter, etc. This core group are all in essence are very different in there flight style and personalities. Yet you all have key similarities. Loyalty, Confidence, good control over your emotions and temper. I feel people see you guys in game kicking the tar out of most adversaries. All the while remaining calm and having a lot of fun. Representing WP in WC and in game chat. As a new player that really no Idea what is going on. This must look absolutely amazing and inviting. It did to me when I was a total Noob. So in turn this compounds by attracting players that want to be like you guys. and at the same time add there own little bit of talent. So you can see over a couple generations of recruits the motor starts to pick up momentum. More exposure in game of our Elie pilots in turn attracts the best of the new up and comers. And we just scooped up a real promising new pilot named Noonday49. I cant wait to see what this fine young gun brings to the table.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353504

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Airborne Kiwi {WP} wrote:

Ya I will give Dera a PM see what he is up to. Always seems a little more exciting when You two are on and flying together reigning KIWI terror to your enemies

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353510

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Thank you received: 518

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

Airborne Kiwi {WP} wrote:

Ya I will give Dera a PM see what he is up to. Always seems a little more exciting when You two are on and flying together reigning KIWI terror to your enemies

thanks mate

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353512

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
Welcome awoooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353513

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
My recovery continues. I am now driving. I am off certain medications, with possibly more to follow. I know Manny, Moe and Jack the pep boys will be glad to know that, I am losing weight so, I won't be breaking anymore struts on landings.

Mrs Navmed replaced the salt shaker with other things. We found a salt free hot sauce named after me(Doc's). Hard to eat rice with out my fenadeni sauce (Guam recipe of soy sauce, lemon juice and onions and peppers) but the hot sauce is a mild replacement.

I still have some pain and shortness of breath at times. I am back to full flight status in game. I had to pay off the other flight surgeon,but never mind how I got the " aeromedical clearance" just be happy to see mein my Sopwith triple wing and my black n white German plane not sure of the name.

I told someone I had bypass surgery five /six weeks ago and they were amazed how good and strong I was. Cardiac rehab begins in couple of weeks.

Got our tree up, cats are staying away from it other than to sit under it. Dogs don't care about it.
Merry Christmas, glad to still be here. Get yourselves to the doctor, check those histories and prevent problems. I did this to avoid a potential heart attack.
I had my heart looked at and my carotid arteries.have had surgery on both. IfI had not checked due to family history, I would be dead right now. Dr said so...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, DARK=X=RAIN248, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, S. E. Dailey, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353514

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
That's good news Navmed I hope your recovery goes smoothly hope to see you in the skies real soon brother ;)

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353515

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

navmed wrote: My recovery continues. I am now driving. I am off certain medications, with possibly more to follow. I know Manny, Moe and Jack the pep boys will be glad to know that, I am losing weight so, I won't be breaking anymore struts on landings.

Mrs Navmed replaced the salt shaker with other things. We found a salt free hot sauce named after me(Doc's). Hard to eat rice with out my fenadeni sauce (Guam recipe of soy sauce, lemon juice and onions and peppers) but the hot sauce is a mild replacement.

I still have some pain and shortness of breath at times. I am back to full flight status in game. I had to pay off the other flight surgeon,but never mind how I got the " aeromedical clearance" just be happy to see mein my Sopwith triple wing and my black n white German plane not sure of the name.

I told someone I had bypass surgery five /six weeks ago and they were amazed how good and strong I was. Cardiac rehab begins in couple of weeks.

Got our tree up, cats are staying away from it other than to sit under it. Dogs don't care about it.
Merry Christmas, glad to still be here. Get yourselves to the doctor, check those histories and prevent problems. I did this to avoid a potential heart attack.
I had my heart looked at and my carotid arteries.have had surgery on both. IfI had not checked due to family history, I would be dead right now. Dr said so...

Glad to hear your recovery is going so well. Hope to catch a game with soon Sir Navmed

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #353516

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Hey all! I played some last night with Cougar and Noonday---definitely up and coming talent. Liked their attitude, too. Good call on them, Cypher.

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.949 seconds