Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352988

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968
Hey Viper, does the AE alliance have a formal name, or is it just the AE Alliance lol?

If it doesn't may I suggest the Allied Forces... this is becoming an online world war haha
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352989

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

DireWolf{WP} [Æ] wrote: Dunc wrote:

Watch out, Pack, for allowing yourselves to get sucked in to outnumbering your opponents. I prefer my new Mustang, but it's just not right to outnumber the opposition by 3 or 4 to 1. I have seen 6 to 1. Shameful.

I second my brother Dunc. While it's nice to fight with our WP brothers and our allies, we need to be fair and respectful.

Have fun, howl and fight fair....to the bloody end!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOO

Well said, Sir Dire. We shouldn't allow our friendships and alliances to overcome our core beliefs regarding fairness and respect. Zup has made teaming up difficult, but certainly not impossible. We don't want to be "that squad" who plays that way.

I have to admit I have changed my tactics slightly in that nowadays when a wolf or ally is red I will shoot him or her last instead of first like I had been doing. Call it farming for squad wars points or whatever you will. If you are red, you are getting shot regardless of your squad affiliation. So don't worry if I don't shoot you immediately, ill get around to it as fast as I can. :lol:

Lopsided games aren't our style, unless we are on the outnumbered side and fighting tooth and nail to the bitter end and helping Wolf or ally.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Dunc7, S. E. Dailey, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352990

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Agent003{WP} wrote: Hey Viper, does the AE alliance have a formal name, or is it just the AE Alliance lol?

If it doesn't may I suggest the Allied Forces... this is becoming an online world war haha

If there is a formal name I have lost it in translation. Ill have to consult with Rojo and see if we can come up with something catchy, perhaps even trendy.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352991

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Agent003{WP} wrote: Hey Viper, does the AE alliance have a formal name, or is it just the AE Alliance lol?

If there is a formal name I have lost it in translation. Ill have to consult with Rojo and see if we can come up with something catchy, perhaps even trendy.

Ok cool. Every great organization needs a name lololol

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352993

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Quick Website/YT Update for you all:

I have fixed a few things with the site (I dont even remember what they were now. Fah, they were probably important somehow.)

The links on the YouTube channel (IE to our website) have been broken forever. I figured out why. They needed the http thing at the front to work. D'oh! Fixed. Also, updated channel art. The ugly clip art of the plane (a placeholder for the GI/WP roundel) has been replaced by the GI/WP roundel.

Guys, I know everyone is busy, I am too (last time I uploaded I was still flying a D3... LOL), but if you get a chance try to look into recording a game and uploading it. The more content we have, the more people notice it. If you have any questions about how to record or upload PM me or look in the YouTube channel section of the Den.

Thanks!

Edit: Great Job to The Sarge/Airborne Kiwi for uploading our most viewed video to date! I believe it has 128 views, and comes up near the top when you search YT for Dogfight Elite!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by Agent003{WP*}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352996

• DireWolf{WP}
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604
Agent wrote: Edit:

Great Job to The Sarge/Airborne Kiwi for uploading our most viewed video to date! I believe it has 128 views, and comes up near the top when you search YT for Dogfight Elite!

Right on Airborne Kiwi! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Viper, Agent---on the AE name, from what I understood it stands for 'Alliance' between worldwide squads. Acegirl has been a welcomed and wonderful contact for helping. I'm sure if you PM her she'll get back.
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353018

• Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 464

Formal Request to Join the Wolf Pack Squadron

I am Grandpappy 9. Though I am currently level 30, I feel that I can benefit greatly from tips and guidance from Wolf Pack pilots, hence my request to join the Wolf Pack.
I have not been invited to join Wolf Pack, but would very much like to be accepted into the squad. I have previously been known as Pappy14 and PapXIV. (The designation of Grandpappy 9 is a variation of a suggestion by Dognammit after I mentioned that our ninth grandchild had just come into the world.) I joined War Birds Squad over a year ago and was the top ranked pilot in that squad and an Air Marshall before leaving in the last couple of weeks. War Bird’s leader, War Hawk1-5, is a terrific guy. He understood my need for more training; my reason for leaving War Birds. He mentioned that Wolf Pack is a partner squad, and would be a great squad to consider. After reading the squad page rules and seeing the list of excellent pilots in Wolf Pack, I agree. I looked at other squads, but I decided that Wolf Pack would be the best fit for me. As I was in War Birds, I will be both a loyal and active member.
War Hawk1-5 can vouch for my integrity in the game, as can anyone who has been in games with me, both on my side or as the opponent. I am quick to admonish those using vulgar language, and I do not spawn kill, team kill, tank glitch or use any other poor tactics that some other pilots use. I do not get into arguments with others. As a pilot, as in life, I am laid back and easy to get along with.
I hope that my request to join Wolf Pack will be looked on favorably and that I can add the cherished {WP} after my name and begin to howl.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353019

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Hey you furry dudes! Been awhile since I've popped by the den and said hi...

Black Wolf, I know you've been back for awhile...Welcome back man, haven't ran into you yet...lucky me! Still remebember a helluva marathon with you a long time ago...good times! Glad you're back!

Congrats on the new alliance with Sir Charles and his gang. I have pics of him goofing off on the bridge and I keep forgetting to post them...I think he was peeing on the carrier as it sailed by...I'll have to dig those up.

Speaking of alliances...don't forget the secret one with us (oh shit, it's not a secret anymore I guess)... you know the one where we get all you Wolves baked on weed then listen to you howl... A WOOOOHOOOO or something like that.

Bye for now!
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353020

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Grandpappy 9 wrote: Formal Request to Join the Wolf Pack Squadron

I am Grandpappy 9. Though I am currently level 30, I feel that I can benefit greatly from tips and guidance from Wolf Pack pilots, hence my request to join the Wolf Pack.
I have not been invited to join Wolf Pack, but would very much like to be accepted into the squad. I have previously been known as Pappy14 and PapXIV. (The designation of Grandpappy 9 is a variation of a suggestion by Dognammit after I mentioned that our ninth grandchild had just come into the world.) I joined War Birds Squad over a year ago and was the top ranked pilot in that squad and an Air Marshall before leaving in the last couple of weeks. War Bird’s leader, War Hawk1-5, is a terrific guy. He understood my need for more training; my reason for leaving War Birds. He mentioned that Wolf Pack is a partner squad, and would be a great squad to consider. After reading the squad page rules and seeing the list of excellent pilots in Wolf Pack, I agree. I looked at other squads, but I decided that Wolf Pack would be the best fit for me. As I was in War Birds, I will be both a loyal and active member.
War Hawk1-5 can vouch for my integrity in the game, as can anyone who has been in games with me, both on my side or as the opponent. I am quick to admonish those using vulgar language, and I do not spawn kill, team kill, tank glitch or use any other poor tactics that some other pilots use. I do not get into arguments with others. As a pilot, as in life, I am laid back and easy to get along with.
I hope that my request to join Wolf Pack will be looked on favorably and that I can add the cherished {WP} after my name and begin to howl.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well, I can vouch for you being a good pilot for sure. Viper is lurking around here somewhere :lol: and he or Cypher will probably reply here before long. Good luck pappy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353023

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Hello Grandpappy 9. As the CO I would like to extend my personal invitation to submit a request to join on the game, and instruct our AM's to accept your request immediately.

I have a long standing friendship with War-Hawk, and his squad has always been known for some really good folks. You will be a welcome addition to our squad.

Welcome to the Den Grandpappy 9!

Cypher will provide additional information as soon as he can I am sure. :)

oooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooowwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353024

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

[*M]Comet wrote: Hey you furry dudes! Been awhile since I've popped by the den and said hi...

Black Wolf, I know you've been back for awhile...Welcome back man, haven't ran into you yet...lucky me! Still remebember a helluva marathon with you a long time ago...good times! Glad you're back!

Congrats on the new alliance with Sir Charles and his gang. I have pics of him goofing off on the bridge and I keep forgetting to post them...I think he was peeing on the carrier as it sailed by...I'll have to dig those up.

Speaking of alliances...don't forget the secret one with us (oh shit, it's not a secret anymore I guess)... you know the one where we get all you Wolves baked on weed then listen to you howl... A WOOOOHOOOO or something like that.

Bye for now!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am getting a mental image of us howling like that.... :ohmy:

Hilarious and great to see you Sir Comet!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353025

• Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Viper10, Thank you for accepting me into the Wolf Pack!
I expected to have to wait a while, but this was very fast!
I look forward to hearing from Cypher and adding the coveted {WP} to my name and flying as part of the best squad in DFE!
Grandpappy 9
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Sid Dickless WP, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353030

• DireWolf{WP}
Grandpappy,

Welcome to WP! See ya in the skies...

...and Sir Comet, always great to see you. And we never forget! And that howl is like----WhooooHhHHooooHHoooWooooooo...ahem, better now. Just for some reason, I'm starving! B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353032

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

It is a pleasure to have a pilot of your experience and attitude interested in joining our Wolf Pack. As tradition goes we ask all new recruits to submit to a voluntary probation period where the pilot will wear (WP-p) behind there name. This indicates to all other pack members we have a new recruit and to formally take time to get to know each. You may add this tag immediately. The probation period is a good way to get acquainted with the Pack and its happenings. Welcome aboard. Post often and good luck.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Sid Dickless WP, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353046

• Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Thank you Cypher7.
I did not remember about the {WP-p} designation before I changed my name, but I fixed it when I saw this post. The correction may not appear until tomorrow. I apologize for that.
Grandpappy 9
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353047

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

Grandpappy 9 wrote: Thank you Cypher7.
I did not remember about the {WP-p} designation before I changed my name, but I fixed it when I saw this post. The correction may not appear until tomorrow. I apologize for that.
Grandpappy 9

No apology is necessary. I am usually a lot more active and able to help with the recruiting process more . You will do just fine my friend. And welcome to our DEN.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353049

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5756
great news pappy good luck old friend viper is a great leader and friend he will help guide and be by your side more and better than any one

Grandpappy 9 wrote: Thank you Cypher7.
Grandpappy 9

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353053

• Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Thanks, Dog!
Yes, I am very glad to have Viper helping me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DARK=X=RAIN248, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353065

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • u hear the thunder? the storm is coming
  • Thank you received: 375
Party!!!!!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353066

• DireWolf{WP}

DARK=X=RAIN248 wrote: Party!!!!!

Pizza, wolf beer and the wolf boat?? :silly: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DARK=X=RAIN248

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353067

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
How about a wolf beer float B)

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353071

• DireWolf{WP}

DARK=X=RAIN248 wrote: How about a wolf beer float B)

:ohmy: :woohoo:

Wow!! :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DARK=X=RAIN248

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353072

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
:cheer: Lol with side of steak mmm
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353073

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

DARK=X=RAIN248 wrote: How about a wolf beer float B)

I'll take 2 please! Sounds delicious

:cheer:

The following user(s) said Thank You: DARK=X=RAIN248, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353074

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
How bout some Wolf Ginger Ale? You know its funny. Ginger ale tastes best to me at 30,000 ft. while I sit in an airplane. On the ground its boring tho. *shrug*
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DARK=X=RAIN248, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353075

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lol looks like my picture didn't upload

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353077

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353079

• Sid Dickless WP
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 251

Welcome aboard, mate! Look forward to seeing you in the skies!
AAAOOOWWWOOOOOOHHH!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Armament, DARK=X=RAIN248, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353102

• DireWolf{WP}

DARK=X=RAIN248 wrote:

OOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Armament, DARK=X=RAIN248

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #353104

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669

[*M]Comet wrote: Hey you furry dudes! Been awhile since I've popped by the den and said hi...

Bye for now!

comet !!! ty for remembering my friend its been great being back !!!! man i think i might have a sc of that game somewhere !!!! i think u an cannon was in that game !!! epic was like a 3 hr game for me lol and i got 4 stars for over 200 kills so ill look for it be super cool to see !!!! ty for stoping by my brother and glad yall brother misfits r still going strong
9oOOOOOOOoOOooOOooooOOOooOOOooOOOoOO
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, Armament, DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.
Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 1.299 seconds