Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352686

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

Digger {WP} wrote: Hi Dire,

I would like access to the den. Please

I will get Agent to PM you the details skipper. Agent is the Wolf Pack pilot that put so much work into developing this for us. He will be honored to get you set up. Great to see you up in the Air so often lately. It would be really neat if you maybe wrote a small auto biography of how you started playing, what it was like back then, and how you created Wolf Pack
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352687

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Its true folks. This can be achieved
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352688

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thought I would take her for a spin
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352689

• DireWolf{WP}
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604

Hello Digger,

I sent you a PM with info. Agent manages the sight and will give you rest of information.

Good to see ya!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352690

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DireWolf{WP***} wrote:

Hello Digger,

I sent you a PM with info. Agent manages the sight and will give you rest of information.

Good to see ya!

What Dire said
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352700

• DireWolf{WP}

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

DireWolf{WP***} wrote:

Hello Digger,

Good to see ya!

What Dire said

I said...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOO B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352708

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968

DireWolf{WP***} wrote:

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

DireWolf{WP***} wrote:

Hello Digger,

Good to see ya!

What Dire said

I said...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOO B)

Thanks Dire. Idk what you were able to provide him but if you like I can send Digger a PM with the normal instructions like I sent to Sarge. Also, I will try and set up your email address today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352728

• DireWolf{WP}
Soon will be getting some GI's coming on board with WP. Please welcome JO1063 and more will follow!

This is a message a few days back from Viper:

GI folks who wish to join our squad have been invited to do so. GI has been a long time ally with players who hold the same high standards as we do.

It is my decision to allow any and all the incoming GI folks to retain [GI] after their names, and have waived the requirement of {WP-P} since they will not be recruits in our squad in the technical sense. Consider them as foreign dignitaries who will be allowed to maintain their GI heritage as long as they wish. It is my intention to assist GI in any way possible by providing an active squad with leadership to enjoy this game until such a time as GI regains its leadership. Of course if any of our distinguished GI brothers wish to fully integrate into WP they have that option open as well. Additionally they will be allowed to retain their GI banners to show their strong and proud heritage if they choose.

Kind of confusing I know. Bottom line is they are our allies. As our allies we owe them our full support and friendship both in tough times and good times. Lets show them our hospitality around the Den folks.

oooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooowwwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352731

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

DireWolf{WP***} wrote: Soon will be getting some GI's coming on board with WP. Please welcome JO1063 and more will follow!

This is a message a few days back from Viper:

GI folks who wish to join our squad have been invited to do so. GI has been a long time ally with players who hold the same high standards as we do.

It is my decision to allow any and all the incoming GI folks to retain [GI] after their names, and have waived the requirement of {WP-P} since they will not be recruits in our squad in the technical sense. Consider them as foreign dignitaries who will be allowed to maintain their GI heritage as long as they wish. It is my intention to assist GI in any way possible by providing an active squad with leadership to enjoy this game until such a time as GI regains its leadership. Of course if any of our distinguished GI brothers wish to fully integrate into WP they have that option open as well. Additionally they will be allowed to retain their GI banners to show their strong and proud heritage if they choose.

Kind of confusing I know. Bottom line is they are our allies. As our allies we owe them our full support and friendship both in tough times and good times. Lets show them our hospitality around the Den folks.

oooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooowwwwwww

Welcome to Wolf Pack JO1063! Take a moment to look around the Den, pull up a chair, grab some bacon and a beverage and enjoy the company. You are among friends, we are all family here.

You may want to practice your howl even though you are a GI through and through, howling will get you started on the right paw! B)

ooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooowwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, DARK=X=RAIN248, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352733

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
Great, we have some great GIs going to a good squad, filled with good people, with high standards!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, Armament, DARK=X=RAIN248, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352737

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hola a toda la manada de lobos,desde ahora somos aliados,todos vosotros tendréis nuestra protección, podréis entras en nuestros foros
También creeré un hilo común para todos.Solo falta que firmemos y aceptemos las normas de cada escuadrón,por mi parte es una alegría teneros a todos vosotros de aliados.Gracias tambiente por su gran trabajo a DireWolf,el es un gran trabajador,siempre estuvo pendiente de todo y por su puesto a viper y todos sus mandos.Espero que esto dure mucho tiempo,aquí comenzará nuestro imperio,nadie nos podrá parar.un abrazo a todos. :)

Hello to the whole pack of wolves, from now on we are allies, all of you will have our protection, you can enter in our forums
I will also believe a common thread for all. We only need to sign and accept the rules of each squad, it is a joy for me to have all of you allies. Thank you also for your great work to DireWolf, he is a great worker, he was always Pending everything and of course to viper and all his commands. I hope this lasts a long time, here will begin our empire, no one can stop us.a hug to all. (I.e.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by baron rojo.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352762

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

baron rojo wrote: Hola a toda la manada de lobos,desde ahora somos aliados,todos vosotros tendréis nuestra protección, podréis entras en nuestros foros
También creeré un hilo común para todos.Solo falta que firmemos y aceptemos las normas de cada escuadrón,por mi parte es una alegría teneros a todos vosotros de aliados.Gracias tambiente por su gran trabajo a DireWolf,el es un gran trabajador,siempre estuvo pendiente de todo y por su puesto a viper y todos sus mandos.Espero que esto dure mucho tiempo,aquí comenzará nuestro imperio,nadie nos podrá parar.un abrazo a todos. :)

Hello to the whole pack of wolves, from now on we are allies, all of you will have our protection, you can enter in our forums
I will also believe a common thread for all. We only need to sign and accept the rules of each squad, it is a joy for me to have all of you allies. Thank you also for your great work to DireWolf, he is a great worker, he was always Pending everything and of course to viper and all his commands. I hope this lasts a long time, here will begin our empire, no one can stop us.a hug to all. (I.e.

What he said.

Wolf Pack is now an international organization. We have recently allied ourselves officially with a third squadron, the Black Dragons, led by the mighty Baron Rojo, aka Charli8. It is an honor to be a brotherhood with such deadly players as IronMaiden, Edelweiss, Devastator, just to name a few.

There is a new common thread where we can visit and share stories and ideas with our newest allies over in the Spanish section. I am hoping someone more forum savvy than I will post a link here, or somewhere, so we can all visit and say hi.

I fully expect some grumblings throughout the df world, however this new partnership in no way affects others whom we count on as friends. Like many of you, I have developed friendships here that transcend squadron boundries and I fully expect those to remain unchanged. Our long time alliance with GI, and our relationship and informal partnership with DD will remain intact. We are simply adding an international dimension to our resume, and the folks in the Black Dragons share our vision of fair play and respect for all.

I am looking forward to this new and exciting chapter in our squadrons progression. Heck, there is even a new banner which symbolizes our new alliance with the Black Dragons. You guys should pay their page a visit and say hello.

oooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, baron rojo, Acegirl, {BLK}{WOLF}, Skeeter72{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352767

• CRAZED{WP/*}
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 183
Good news about my hockey team!

We won our Home Tournament!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352769

• DireWolf{WP}
Crazed--that is awesome news! I know you've been playing very hard and you did it.

This howl is for you..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352770

• DireWolf{WP}

Viper10{WP} wrote:

baron rojo wrote: Hola a toda la manada de lobos,desde ahora somos aliados,todos vosotros tendréis nuestra protección, podréis entras en nuestros foros

What he said.

Wolf Pack is now an international organization. We have recently allied ourselves officially with a third squadron, the Black Dragons, led by the mighty Baron Rojo, aka Charli8. It is an honor to be a brotherhood with such deadly players as IronMaiden, Edelweiss, Devastator, just to name a few.

There is a new common thread where we can visit and share stories and ideas with our newest allies over in the Spanish section. I am hoping someone more forum savvy than I will post a link here, or somewhere, so we can all visit and say hi.

I fully expect some grumblings throughout the df world, however this new partnership in no way affects others whom we count on as friends. Like many of you, I have developed friendships here that transcend squadron boundries and I fully expect those to remain unchanged. Our long time alliance with GI, and our relationship and informal partnership with DD will remain intact. We are simply adding an international dimension to our resume, and the folks in the Black Dragons share our vision of fair play and respect for all.

I am looking forward to this new and exciting chapter in our squadrons progression. Heck, there is even a new banner which symbolizes our new alliance with the Black Dragons. You guys should pay their page a visit and say hello.

Pretty amazing our Wolf Pack is now part of an amazing international organization!

We are now an "Alliance" and the symbol for that is [Æ] behind our name. :)

I added it and now I don't miss my stars as much..lol. I'll earn those back soon!

;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352771

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

DireWolf{WP} [Æ] wrote:

Viper10{WP} wrote:

What he said.

Pretty amazing our Wolf Pack is now part of an amazing international organization!

We are now an "Alliance" and the symbol for that is [Æ] behind our name. :)

I added it and now I don't miss my stars as much..lol. I'll earn those back soon!

;)

How the heck did you make that symbol?

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352772

• DireWolf{WP}
Viper,

Copy and paste... :blush: :P

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352773

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

CRAZED{WP*} wrote: Good news about my hockey team!

Way to go Crazed!!! I am so envious, I loved playing hockey but those days are long, long behind me.

Proud of you brother :cheer:

I would love to google your hockey tourney... is there a link or something?

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352775

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

DireWolf{WP} [Æ] wrote: Viper,

Copy and paste... :blush: :P

D'oh!

Obviously you are more clever than I am :lol: :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352781

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

CRAZED{WP*} wrote: Good news about my hockey team!

Good Work Crazed. Is there Any possibility that you will end up playing a Tournament north of the border in Vancouver?

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352785

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Thank you received: 518
For everyone interested: I have changed my in game name to WP Airborne Kiwi. All those wishing to make a banner, go wild!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DARK=X=RAIN248, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352786

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669
dunc im impressed bro u sir are fast and slipery in a turnfight my friend !!!!well done an ty i had a blast!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOoOOOoOoOoOooO

\
pmoon u also brother man yall all got fast while i was gone gj yall
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352788

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

{BLK}{WOLF} wrote: dunc im impressed bro u sir are fast and slipery in a turnfight my friend !!!!well done an ty i had a blast!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOoOOOoOoOoOooO

\
pmoon u also brother man yall all got fast while i was gone gj yall

Thank you, Black, I enjoyed it, too! Just wish you were blue more often, my friend. I don't like getting shot up, Owwwwwwwoooooooohhhhhhhhh!

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352798

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Te queda muy bien Dunc.Os dejo este código para poner el símbolo,para pc

Par poner Æ en pc hay que pulsar ALT+0198.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, Dunc7

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352799

• Armament
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • what is this life if full of care?
  • Thank you received: 1314
Halooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the wolf pack!
I am making the shift from GI to the Wolf Pack today. I have applied to thee pack headed by Viper. please approve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Skeeter72{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352801

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851

Armament wrote: Halooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the wolf pack!
I am making the shift from GI to the Wolf Pack today. I have applied to thee pack headed by Viper. please approve.

Welcome to the Pack Armament! Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwoooo0000000oooo

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352803

• DireWolf{WP}

Armament wrote: Halooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the wolf pack!

Armament! Welcome brother, I just let ya in...great to see you!
OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}, Armament

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 5 months ago #352807

• DireWolf{WP}
Wolf Pack...please see this post from DarkRain on his thread: DARK=X=RAIN248 wrote:

Wolf finder has voted ya. On wolf.pack allies B) so. Far so good u know wat since the this a vote to be allies with the pack they can join in to

"

I voted 'yes' so head on over and show support--they have some amazing pilots! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}, Armament, DARK=X=RAIN248, Agent003{WP*}

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 1.088 seconds