The Foreign Legion

TOPIC:

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 8 years 5 months ago #299330

• Fly Free
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Sorry I'm taken ;)
  • Thank you received: 94
Hello fellow HOH members I am truly sorry for my absents, I have LOTS of schoolwork for it is that time of year and due to some complications I am hard to reach. I am not on here as much as I was in the summer but when these school breaks come I assure you I will be on here a lot more until it is over :( I will try to drop in a lot better. Again truly sorry for the absents. I hope you can accept my apology. See you around,

- Fly Free
My pretty looks may be deceiving, cause darling... I'm trouble
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, KoolKatWarrior, D93 Big Gunzzz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Presenting: The Dogfight Hall of Honor 8 years 5 months ago #300553

• [*M]Skyripper
  • [*M]Skyripper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
OK, here we go.
Please note changes to the Rules Highlighted in red

We're about to launch our Newest Category!
Welcome to the Dogfight Hall of Honor

Rules for Nominating and Voting

Categories

The current Categories are:

1. Best Long Range Shooter

IMPORTANT:
Separate threads have been created for each category to ease the compilation process.
Please vote under the respective thread categories.
The Categories will be different for each Month. This will help reduce bias in voting.

Category Voting

• Once a Category is released, Voting will last for 5 days.
  • During this period everyone will be allowed to vote for 3 people per category.
  • You cannot vote for yourself.
  • YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR ONE MEMBER OF YOUR OWN SQUAD. YOUR OTHER TWO VOTES MUST BE FOR NON SQUAD MEMBERS.
  • ALL Wings, Divisions, Etc. Of a Squad will be considered ONE Squad.
  • Please use the Players full in game / forum name, include their Squad name if applicable.
  • This will help avoid confusion of names. If necessary we will send you a PM to clarify.
  • If you select more than 3 people, we will use the first 3 names in your post.
  • When making your votes we urge you to consider, game play, skill, attitude, and participation in the game, forum, and Dogfight Community.
  • After voting ends on each thread names will be compiled.
  • We will then present the top ten members from each category.
  • Their names will be added to the Hall of Honor under the category for the Month.
  • Excessive Negativity on a Thread will result in: First a Warning. Second a Voting Ban for That Category, meaning all votes cast by and for a banned Member will be declared Void and will not be counted. A Warning or Vote Ban can only be issued if 3 or more Members of the HOH Guardian Team agree it is necessary
  • We sincerely hope this Rule is ever enforced.

Best of the Best

Nominations and Voting

• Best of the Best is currently suspended pending rule changes
  • Each person can nominate 3 people.
  • You cannot nominate yourself
  • Please use members full in game / forum name.
  • If you nominate more than 3 people, we will take the first 3 names in your post.
  • At the end of the nomination period the 4 highest vote totals plus the 4 Nominees from the Sub Categories will be presented for voting.
  • Once voting begins everyone will be allowed to vote for 3 of the nominees.
  • The voting period will last for 10 days.
  • If you cast multiple votes, again, we will use the first name in your post.
  • At the conclusion of the voting period, votes will be tallied and the 4 Inductees will be announced on the nomination / voting thread.

• Their names will be added to the Official Hall of Honor list.
  • They will also be given a badge to add into their signature identifying them as a Member of the Hall of Honor.
  • Once elected as one of The Best of the Best, it is permanent, and they cannot be inducted twice

IMPORTANT NOTES:
  • There will not be a "Hall of Shame". This Hall is totally focused on the positive aspects and influences of the game and Players.
  • Second, in the event of a tie in either category, World Rank will decide the winner.

Founded By

[NLR] Blue Figther And [M]Skyripper

Espanol Division Acegirl TFL

Guardians
  • Dognammit =TBH=
  • [CHG]Husky Dog
  • *EOI* LiLBaDGaL

• [M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by Acegirl. Reason: Content

Presenting: The Dogfight Hall of Honor 8 years 5 months ago #300907

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    Our latest Category is own for Voting!
    Visit The Best Long Range Shooter and cast your votes!

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 8 years 5 months ago #301029

• Ðélíríøú§
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Hunting you down till your delirious
    • Thank you received: 1045
    Sky and all Quick Question to this brilliant community maker you've come up with.

Some of the Alliances between squads involve getting to know your allies better.

So WP and GI are Doing A rent a Wolf and GI between our squads for a week HB has the link on the subject or you can read it in WP and GIs threads. Even in this case can we still vote for our Allies if we are flying with them in one of there wings for a week or not?

Cheers Deli
    The most Delirious Hunter Around

New Age Warriors Founder
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 8 years 5 months ago #301034

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member

ÐélíWølf{WP*} wrote: Sky and all Quick Question to this brilliant community maker you've come up with.

Some of the Alliances between squads involve getting to know your allies better.

So WP and GI are Doing A rent a Wolf and GI between our squads for a week HB has the link on the subject or you can read it in WP and GIs threads. Even in this case can we still vote for our Allies if we are flying with them in one of there wings for a week or not?

Cheers Deli

I actually read that thread. No that does not count as a Squad or Division. You are still a member of WP, and GI is a separate squad.
    Alliances are exempt.

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 8 years 5 months ago #301219

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    Just closed up voting on the Best Long Range Shooter. Was hoping for a little more turn out, but all in:
    On behalf of The HOH Team, THANK YOU to all who participated!

[M]isfit to the core

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 8 years 4 months ago #303638

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    OK.....we need some ideas for Categories. Usually we pick and you vote.
    We want to hear from you!!

Post you ideas right here, read everybody else's ideas, we'll gather the input and put a thread together with your Name(s) as the "inspiration"
    Exception being, no "worst of/at" type threads.
    TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE!
    And don't just read.......POST!
    The Hall of Honor Team

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, NEWBERY

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 8 years 3 months ago #309795

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    We're still here! It's been a while since we've had a category or anouncement.

We've taken some time away but we'll be back after the first of the year with some fresh ideas and new twists!
    Stay tuned!
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!
    From The Hall of Honor Team

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper.

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 8 years 1 month ago #320830

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    Hello Dogfight!! We've been away, but we are back! A lot has changed in our World in the last few months. So we are going to start things out with some popular past categories !! Stay tuned, a category will be released in the next couple of days!
    The HOH Team

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, BULLET [M]isfit, Acegirl, Fallen [M]isfits, D93 Big Gunzzz, diaoblique, Lêgïøñz

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 8 years 1 month ago #320921

• BULLET [M]isfit
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 4935

[M]Skyripper wrote: Hello Dogfight!! We've been away, but we are back! A lot has changed in our World in the last few months. So we are going to start things out with some popular past categories !! Stay tuned, a category will be released in the next couple of days!

The HOH Team

Yay!!!!! Awesome!!! Now if vivek would post his cool stats again we would be back in buis. Cant wait ripper and vivek...

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 8 years 1 month ago #321824

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    I know we said there would be a Category in the next couple of Days, bear with us. Taking a little longer to re-work some of our templates than anticipated.....long hours at Work.
    Still coming soon!

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, BULLET [M]isfit, Acegirl, [*M]Comet

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 8 years 1 month ago #321827

• BULLET [M]isfit
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member

[M]Skyripper wrote: I know we said there would be a Category in the next couple of Days, bear with us. Taking a little longer to re-work some of our templates than anticipated.....long hours at Work.
    Still coming soon!

Take your time with them. They always look great

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 8 years 1 day ago #326769

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    Hello Dogfight!! I know we said we would be back about a month ago, we held off our return because quite a bit has changed in our little World the past few months. Squads have disappeared, new ones emerged, some of the Legends of the game have retired and most of all, everyone is migrating to Elite.

That really added a new element to our Project, so we decided to wait a bit and see how things unfolded.

We wanted to start off the year by bringing back some of the original Categories. And that is what we will do in the upcoming weeks.

We're going to start off with, Best Head On Fighter 2016. But here is where we need your input.

Do we have one Category for both versions or should we separate the Legacy version and the new?

Please post your comments or PM me or any of the members of the HOH Team.

Let's bring some positivity back to our Community!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
    The HOH Guardian Team

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 8 years 23 hours ago #326960

• baron rojo
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 3431

Hola riper y equipo.si.se
    Cambian algunas reglas que para nada las vemos justas,como la no dejar votar del mismo equipo a sus propios compañeros,ya que son los
    Primeros que te juzgan,mi hermandad y hablo de
    Casi 100 pilotos,podría tomar nuevamente la
    Opción de participar y ayudar a que este salón siga creciendo.Espero sensatez por vuestra parte y que gane el más votado no sólo por
    Pilotos de otros escuadrones,sino por,reconocer el trabajo a los pilotos de tu
    Propio escuadrón que seria lo más justo al igual que cada escuadrón es diferente con diferentes mandos,aunque estén bajo un mismo líder.todos deben tener la opción de elegir
    De vosotros depende que sea justo o no.De que.se piense en arreglos o no.Todos deben tener la opción de votar a sus mejores pilotos y no censurar esa libertad a nadie,de los contrario,al no verlo justo no participaría.
    Si otros no obtienen más votos que mis pilotos
    Es problema de su escuadrón y sobre todo del apoyo que le den.Lo justo es que no se vete a nadie ni se pongan normas exclusivas para solo
    Ganen los mismos.Eso Sí,sí los mismos son
    Mejores por que no puede ganar siempre o casi siempre?.bueno solo espero que la votación no
    Este vetada ni condicionada.Por de otra forma
    No ayudaremos más a este salón.un saludo riper
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Ñ| Phantom Dragon

Last edit: by baron rojo.

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 8 years 15 hours ago #327037

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    Charli I got most of what you are saying. There are going to be adjustments to the Squad member votes. Our goal is not to censor, but to encourage others to look outside of their Squads. To recognize others in the Community and add a challenge that would bring us all a bit closer and hopefully put aside some of the bickering that takes place, if only for a few minutes.
    Your voice is heard and not ignored!

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 8 years 11 hours ago #327117

• Acegirl
    • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
    • Thank you received: 9804

Hello Sky!! :P

Good to see that the HOH is making a comeback. I think the Hall should continue as one and do not create a separate Hall for Elite. Zuperman said he will be fusing the games together therefore upgrading DF to DF ELITE. The Hall should do the same. One in the same.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] McFate, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt, Muro0406, Ñ| Phantom Dragon, airwolff

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 7 years 11 months ago #327947

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    OK, we're gearing up to start releasing some categories. We have revised the rules a bit. We have relaxed the "no Squad voting" to allow 1 vote out of your 3 to be for a fellow Squad Member. This will let everyone recognize those close and still promote Community involvement.
    We've high lighted the changes in red.

There will also be a new permanent Category that we're confident everyone will enjoy.
    Special Thanks to Thulsa Doom for the idea!
    We will unveil that in the coming weeks. So start thinking, get ready, the first Category will start in the next few days!
    The HOH Guardian Team

Welcome to the Dogfight Hall of Honor

Rules for Nominating and Voting

Categories

The current Categories are:

IMPORTANT:
    Separate threads have been created for each category to ease the compilation process.
    Please vote under the respective thread categories.

The Categories will be different for each Month. This will help reduce bias in voting.

Category Voting
    • Once a Category is released, Voting will last for 5 days.
    • During this period everyone will be allowed to vote for 3 people per category.
    • YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR ONE MEMBER OF YOUR OWN SQUAD. YOUR OTHER TWO VOTES MUST BE FOR NON SQUAD MEMBERS.
    • ALL Wings, Divisions, Etc. Of a Squad will be considered ONE Squad.
    • Please use the Players full in game / forum name, include their Squad name if applicable.
    • This will help avoid confusion of names. If necessary we will send you a PM to clarify.
    • If you select more than 3 people, we will use the first 3 names in your post.
    • When making your votes we urge you to consider, game play, skill, attitude, and participation in the game, forum, and Dogfight Community.
    • After voting ends on each thread names will be compiled.
    • We will then present the top ten members from each category.
    • Their names will be added to the Hall of Honor under the category for the Month.
    • Excessive Negativity on a Thread will result in: First a Warning. Second a Voting Ban for That Category, meaning all votes cast by and for a banned Member will be declared Void and will not be counted. A Warning or Vote Ban can only be issued if 3 or more Members of the HOH Guardian Team agree it is necessary
    • We sincerely hope this Rule is ever enforced.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
    • There will not be a "Hall of Shame". This Hall is totally focused on the positive aspects and influences of the game and Players.
    • Second, in the event of a tie in either category, World Rank will decide the winner.
    Founded By
    [NLR] Blue Figther And [M]Skyripper
    Espanol Division Acegirl TFL
    Guardians
  • Dognammit =TBH=
  • [CHG]Husky Dog
  • *EOI* LiLBaDGaL

• [M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [NLR]Mysterio, [M] Lt. Dan in house

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 7 years 11 months ago #327972

• Acegirl
    • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
    • Thank you received: 9804
    '

'
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 7 years 11 months ago #328078

• pinkstar30
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 1738
    Hello sky! I don't think new players should be separated from older players, after all, we all started new at one time. However I do think df1 and elite should be seperate. The shooting is not the same, therfore.. different.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 7 years 11 months ago #328168

• baron rojo
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 3431

Muy bien esas ideas,veo que se mejora este
    Salón.comunicaré a mis líderes esas medidas
    Que me parecen adecuadas,y que hara posible valorar como bien decía,a nuestros propios
    Pilotos,así como a otros pilotos de esta gran
    Hermandad.digamos que se ve más justo para
    Todos y todas.un saludo(no esperaba menos de vosotros)gracias a todos por tener mis palabras en cuenta sin duda tendrá mayor participación de esta manera. :)
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, dognamitt

Last edit: by baron rojo.

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 7 years 8 months ago #338165

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    It's been a while since you heard from us. We're still here. We kind of gave up on trying to do something positive since it seemed to turn into absolute chaos every time. We've had something in the wings, The Legends of Dogfight. But again, we didn't want to throw gasoline onto a burning fire.
    BUT, I've really noticed something lately. The awards. Everyone who received one still carries it in their banners. That makes me think that maybe we did do something right. So don't be surprised if you hear from us soon. Maybe there still is a glimmer of positivity left here.
    Rip ⚡️

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, nebular, uncertainty, Dera8{WP} and 1 other people also said thanks.

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 7 years 7 months ago #341773

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    I've received quite a few PM's asking about, and requesting the HOH make a come back.

For the immediate future I feel it would be nothing more than another lesson in futility.
    Arguing, Fighting, and grade school antics seem to still be quite popular. And we have no desire to launch any threads that will result in encouraging this.

With the original version of Dogfight still running, we still have the issue of confusion in voting which only seems to cause more bickering.

As stated previously, until we only have one version of the game, or find a category that completely divides one from the other, we will refrain from a restart of the HOH. The interest and ideas for bringing it back are appreciated, but again, for the time being things will remain as they are. While the concept has not been totally abandoned, it will be some time before we consider reviving the HOH.
    THANKS! The H.O.H.Team

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [*M] Pagan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt, BLACK HAWK GRINCH

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 7 years 7 months ago #341779

• BULLET [M]isfit
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member

[M]Skyripper wrote: I've received quite a few PM's asking about, and requesting the HOH make a come back.

For the immediate future I feel it would be nothing more than another lesson in futility.
    Arguing, Fighting, and grade school antics seem to still be quite popular. And we have no desire to launch any threads that will result in encouraging this.

With the original version of Dogfight still running, we still have the issue of confusion in voting which only seems to cause more bickering.

As stated previously, until we only have one version of the game, or find a category that completely divides one from the other, we will refrain from a restart of the HOH. The interest and ideas for bringing it back are appreciated, but again, for the time being things will remain as they are. While the concept has not been totally abandoned, it will be some time before we consider reviving the HOH.

THANKS! The H.O.H.Team

Hey bro. I am sorry for what happened before. I was meerly just trying to make a point that if df1 and elite didnt have their own separate HOH, then people would be left out. Was completely thrown out of proportion. For that i am sorry. You have my word that i will not open my mouth, contribute any opinion or vote on the matter. Love ya buddy. Sorry for the hassle i caused you the last gp around. [M]

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 7 years 7 months ago #341805

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member

BULLET [M]isfit wrote:

[M]Skyripper wrote: I've received quite a few PM's asking about, and requesting the HOH make a come back.

THANKS! The H.O.H.Team

Hey bro. I am sorry for what happened before. I was meerly just trying to make a point that if df1 and elite didnt have their own separate HOH, then people would be left out. Was completely thrown out of proportion. For that i am sorry. You have my word that i will not open my mouth, contribute any opinion or vote on the matter. Love ya buddy. Sorry for the hassle i caused you the last gp around. [M]

It's all good Brother! If you look back over the last 4 or 5 Categories we tossed out, they all ended up being a slugfest.

The intent was to do something positive. But, the entire concept got lost when it became a popularity contest. Anything we tried to say or do to get things back to the original idea was met with constant arguments.

Seemed like each thread turned into a free for all. Without the ability to moderate the threads, there was nothing we could do but sit back and watch the fighting. Until we can figure out a way to get the original concept back and stop all the negativity that seems to plaque every idea, just going to keep the "Doors Locked"

As for the last thread, you and several others made valid points about the two versions. Was just an oversight in the planning.

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 7 years 7 months ago #341814

• [*M] bware
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • raised on a moisture farm, moved to a point farm
    • Thank you received: 2173
    But I'm still waiting for the category of "slightly above average player that's kind of a sore loser but can appreciate a good joke now and then and has a stupid name" category
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, DireWolf{WP}

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 7 years 7 months ago #341815

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member

[*M] bware wrote: But I'm still waiting for the category of "slightly above average player that's kind of a sore loser but can appreciate a good joke now and then and has a stupid name" category

I'll move that to the top of the "Future Categories" list Brother!

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 7 years 7 months ago #341841

• [*M]VonHuLK
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • BOOM Game Over...
    • Thank you received: 21656

[*M] bware wrote: But I'm still waiting for the category of "slightly above average player that's kind of a sore loser but can appreciate a good joke now and then and has a stupid name" category

I call BS, I have flown with the one called Bware.

ALL IN 100%
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 7 years 7 months ago #341842

• BLACK HAWK GRINCH
    • BLACK                                                                                                              HAWK GRINCH's Avatar
    • Elite Member
    • Elite Member
    • Been using macdonalds wifi since the 2000s
    • Thank you received: 265
    I'm waiting for The best spawnkiller award

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 7 years 7 months ago #341843

• [*M]Skyripper
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member

BLACK HAWK GHOST wrote: I'm waiting for The best spawnkiller award

And that would fall under the "No Negativity" policy.

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, BLACK HAWK GRINCH

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 7 years 7 months ago #341846

• BLACK HAWK GRINCH
    • BLACK                                                                                                              HAWK GRINCH's Avatar
    • Elite Member
    • Elite Member
    • Been using macdonalds wifi since the 2000s
    • Thank you received: 265
    WHAT about the most likeable person category

Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
    Time to create page: 1.048 seconds