Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 5 years 5 months ago #374654

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369

Well, some people really enjoy makes characters in games fakes like them.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt, Pegoud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 5 years 5 months ago #374657

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
lol

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 5 years 5 months ago #374662

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1983

Et pourquoi pas?

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 5 years 5 months ago #374689

• Lone Player
  • Lone Player's Avatar Topic Author
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
This week I will be less active in the game. I have bigger priorities to take care of and solve. Have a good game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt, Pegoud

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 5 years 5 months ago #374767

• Lone Player
Hello, my friends, I'm dedicating a little more to the new version of Asphat 8, now in version 9 Legends. Very good to be distracted. Passion of every man: woman and automobile. So I have less activity in the Elite game, but I'm out there, relax. I did not leave the team.

Congratulations on the achievement of 3 # place. Team merit because I played very little last week.

This week is also very agitated, I will be infrequent in the game, I have intense personal life and short my wife, children traveling whenever I can, life is short and I do not want to leave to pleasure the family in our family trips. This week we finished 01 holiday and the other week also another 01 holiday, being one next to the other. I'll be happy, do the same. Seek to love your families.

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 5 years 5 months ago #374768

• Lone Player
Olá, meus amigos, estou dedicando um pouco mais à nova versão do Asphat 8, agora na versão 9 Legends. Paixão de todo homem: mulher e automóvel. Então, eu tenho menos atividade no jogo Elite, mas estou lá fora, relaxe. Eu não deixei o time.

Parabéns pela conquista de 3 # lugar. Mérito da equipe porque joguei muito pouco na semana passada.

Esta semana também está muito agitado, vou ser pouco frequente no jogo, tenho vida pessoal intensa e curto minha esposa, crianças viajando sempre que posso, a vida é curta e não quero parar a família em nossas viagens de lazer. Esta semana teremos 01 feriado e na outra semana também mais 01 feriado, sendo um ao lado do outro. Eu vou ser feliz, faça o mesmo. Procure amar suas famílias.

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 5 years 3 months ago #375549

• Lone Player
well I knew this day would come and it took longer than I expected, after Joshua talked to me about it, but I want to thank you right now for the great contribution, participation and commitment that smokescreen had with our Lone's Rangers team in the period in which he fought by our team, we talked a lot about e-mail about strategies, missions and also about my son's health and his concern about it. Joshua, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and that you are happy in your new family in the game, your new team is already successful with a great achievement history and has a giant squad but respect your decision success and that you can grow and be a better player every day, no hard feelings, a hug from your friend Eduardo Lone Player.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smoke Screen

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 5 years 3 months ago #375588

• Smoke Screen
  • Thank you received: 249
Thanks Lone :) it was a pleasure flying alongside you and your great squadron the Lone rangers thank you for such a great time God bless and I'll see you in the sky :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lone Player, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #377301

• Lone Player
As many of you have noticed that there have been many changes in the latest updates. One of them was the new prices and points to achieve a certain range. I had to wait for everyone to update to fully release the changes, which occurred during yesterday.

Now you will get more or less points depending on different factors.

-The pumps are now cheaper. 100 points instead of 200. (Some older version will show 200 but the server will delete only 100, it can be easily seen when you login in multiplayer mode).
-If you belong to an activation squad, you will get more points. You already know the "vault" system, but now those points have increased. The system is very simple: every time a member of the Squadron wins (or buys) points, the team gets exactly the same amount divided by all the members. So the more members of the squad, the less points you get (which divides by more members), but also the more active members in the squad, the more points you get (more members are earning points). You can see your members on the Squadron screen, select their name and you will see a "donated" number that explains how many points that person has contributed to the vault.
-The warehouse expires. I have disabled this from time to time, but the idea is that you can not be without playing 2 months and go back and get millions of points from the squad when you do not contribute anything. I do not think it's fair, so once a week the vault empties (sometime during Mondays depending on your time zone). If you did not remember the dome points, you will lose them. The system will send you a push notification to remind you of this, so please make sure you have them enabled for the game on your phone.
- You will win more points if you are at a disadvantage. So if you are 1 vs 4, you will earn much more points for anything to do than the other side. In fact, you can reach a point where the other team is not getting points at all, no matter what you do. And without points, do not move in the rows. It is a common misconception that the range is based on won / lost games. It is not. It has never been like this. It is based on the number of points and their range of play. So you could lose each game and still be much higher in the range than the other team because you were always at a disadvantage.
-You earn more points and faster the higher you move in the ranks. So an applicant (rank 1) would get fewer points than a MORAF doing the same task. This is to fit your airline expenses. As the higher ranges have more expensive aircraft, they should balance each other.
-Will win more points killing higher-level pilots. An applicant who kills a MORAF will definitely get more points than a MORAF killing an applicant. It has a complete meaning since one has no experience at all and the other is already an expert.

I hope this helps in several accounts: people should try to play in balanced teams evenly and not everywhere. They will also be more active in their squads and will play fairer against similar ranks instead of abusing newcomers.
They will be rewarded when doing so.

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 4 years 11 months ago #377305

• Lone Player
COMING SOON!!! (BULLET DROP FIX)

pay attention to the red circles:
1) It tells you the mission type you are about to play under the airplane name.
2) New bullet force or bullet drop. You can upgrade so the bullet goes a larger distance (less bullet drop). It won't ever be fully straight but it gets close to it depending on the distance.
3) Fuel. You can now run out of fuel. This helps for 2 situations: turn fight will end whenever one runs out of fuel, and people flying around a camp spam killing will also run out of fuel.
4) Select the number of bombs you want to begin with. The first bomb is free, all the others have a cost. You only pay once when you begin a game, you won't pay again for respawns.
Now during the game, if you click on a player name on the list you will get this popup. You can report that person from there, block them (so they are added to your ignore list and you won't get any chat messages or anything from them), or mute them (you won't hear their voice chat). You can also request to add him as a friend.

You can manage the list of people blocked/friends and so on as usual. Going into the "pilots" button on the world chat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 3 years 6 months ago #381883

• Lone Player
Bem-vindo novos pilotos. Verifiquem seus aviões e vamos voar, rasgar ao cėus e abater os inimigos, mostre que ė um Ranger Valente e vencedor.

Welcome new pilots. Check your planes and we will fly, tear to the sky and shoot down enemies, show that you are a brave and winning Ranger.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 3 years 6 months ago #381884

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Juan Marni

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 2 years 10 months ago #382787

• Lone Player
Olá a todos os novos membros. Sempre que precisar de ajuda é só me chamar para queimar os céus e os aviões vermelhos. Seu Amigo Eduardo. Lone Player.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Pegoud, Juan Marni

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 2 years 10 months ago #382796

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1983

Heureux de vous revoir dans le jeu, cher ami !
Be brave and have fun !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 2 years 10 months ago #382810

• Lone Player
Merci Pegoud, c'est toujours bon de vous voir aussi dans le jeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Pegoud, Juan Marni

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 2 years 10 months ago #382929

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lone Player

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 2 years 9 months ago #383019

• Lone Player
Hello friends. I'm here if you need help outside of the game environment.
Have fun.
Let's fly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Marni

Moderators: Lone PlayerFiremeEvil destroyer!vitoria!Alvo FacilSmoke ScreenStrange
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds