Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #297967

• Sid Dickless WP
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 251

I extend my warmest congratulations to Treppo and the Cavalier Squadron. They are truly a chivalrous and skilled group of pilots, I can always expect a good mission when I see them in the air.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, nestor, Ñ21-Danilo-UY, Muro0406

Please Log in to join the conversation.

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298000

• Muro0406
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Ala 21 Hermandad [Ñ]
  • Thank you received: 1189
Los Cavaliers, por lo visto gozan de buenas amistades, eso es indicio de un solida base de crecimiento...

Ala 21 - The Black Dragons - Ala 21/Dragons - Ala 12
The following user(s) said Thank You: [BE]--SICK--, Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, Ailred TREPPO

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298114

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

ánimo treppo te deseo lo mejor amigo.tienes que ir cogiendo algunos pilotos.a ser posible
Algun nivel alto hermano.un saludo

No quiero meterte ninguna presión solo para que lo vayas armando un abrazo.lo estais haciendo muy bien seguid así.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298257

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Ailred TREPPO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nice to make new friends
  • Thank you received: 1137

Dickless WP wrote: I extend my warmest congratulations to Treppo and the Cavalier Squadron. They are truly a chivalrous and skilled group of pilots, I can always expect a good mission when I see them in the air.

:oops: :oops: :oops: Thank you so much my dear friend Dickless... The Round Table has many places to fill but don't worry we're going to succeed lol

Thanks for your nice words. Hope we have fun together all we can... The game is good because of our behaviour and skills showed in the air.

Nice to read you and congratulations for became M.O.R.A.F... Sorry I didn't realise before.

Regards, Ailred TREPPO :) :) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, Sid Dickless WP

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298280

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

¡ Bienvenido Compañero Caballero Ñ\\Itachi//© !

Un verdadero placer tenerte entre nosotros. Abrazo grande hasta México ;) ;) ;)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, Ñ21-Danilo-UY

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298281

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Bem-vindo Companheiro Cavalheiro Multilador!!

Eu estou muito feliz que vc está com nós.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, Ñ21-Danilo-UY, Sid Dickless WP

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298434

• NEWBERY
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • ladren lo que ladren los demas.
  • Thank you received: 537

Hola cavaliers!!! Bienvenidos itachi y multilador!!! Dos amigos y grandes pilotos!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, Ailred TREPPO, Sid Dickless WP

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298460

• [BE]--SICK--
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm SICK
  • Thank you received: 93
Aún no los he visto volar, espero tener un buen combate con alguno de ustedes... saludos y buenos vientos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, Ailred TREPPO, Sid Dickless WP

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298465

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1047
Hola amigo y hermano treppo. Disculpame mi tardía presencia .. Joder loco que presentación te mandaste buenisimo muy bueno y veo que as cosechado buenas amistades por todos los q an pasado a visitar.. Hermano cuenta con migo en lo que nesecites estoy a alcance siempre y serca .. Me alegra también saber que el hermano mutilador y itachi se an unido ya los conocemos y son muy bueno pilotos y personas también.. Buenisimo sigue adelante ..
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298480

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
¡Hola a todos! A causa del extravío de mi celular me encontraré temporalmente ausente. Lo siento.

Hi guys! I lost my phone :( brb in a few days... Sorry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, NEWBERY

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298498

• NEWBERY
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

UNA GRAN BATALLA!!!con amigos muy divertido!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, Ailred TREPPO

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298548

• NEWBERY
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Ok le cuento soy nivel 28:)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, Ailred TREPPO, Muro0406, PerryDaWolf

Last edit: by NEWBERY.

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298554

• Muro0406
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Ala 21 Hermandad [Ñ]
'
!!!NEWBERY AMIGO!!!
'
!!!FELICIDADES UN GRAN PASO MAS Y AHORA CAVALIER |Ñ| |!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, Ailred TREPPO, NEWBERY, PerryDaWolf

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298558

• PerryDaWolf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 217

:) hola amigos! i'm glad to join this nice squad! i want to thank sir treppo... he invited me and here i am!!

hard to me to speak spanish but i've learnt some words since i begin to play.

warmest regards from canada my dear knight companions!

hasta la vista ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, Ailred TREPPO, Muro0406

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298574

• Muro0406
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Ala 21 Hermandad [Ñ]
Welcome to this brotherhood Keith, is an honor for us...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, Ailred TREPPO, nestor, PerryDaWolf

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298580

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

NEWBERY wrote: Ok le cuento soy nivel 28:)

Felicitaciones new.. Enhorabuena amigo sigue adelante...
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, PerryDaWolf

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298581

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

© KeiTH PaRK wrote: :) hola amigos! i'm glad to join this nice squad! i want to thank sir treppo... he invited me and here i am!!

hard to me to speak spanish but i've learnt some words since i begin to play.

warmest regards from canada my dear knight companions!

hasta la vista ;)

Welcome to the brotherhood ..
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, Sid Dickless WP, PerryDaWolf

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298662

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
Kieth park What a great player you just recruited to the cavaliers he helped me imensley has no fear and great skills for his rank ( he canadian but its not his fault) good work
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, nestor, §î©@®ïØ, PerryDaWolf

Last edit: by dognamitt.

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298720

• PerryDaWolf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Dognamitt wrote: Kieth park What a great player you just recruited to the cavaliers he helped me imensley has no fear and great skills for his rank ( he canadian but its not his fault) good work

nice to hear that but you're a greater player than me and just gave my best to help
our boss called us in that game "who's free?? go to help dog!!" i was there... happy we succeed
cya ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, nestor, dognamitt, Muro0406

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298743

• PerryDaWolf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

hi guys!! this was a wonderful morning killing reds and being killed by amazing pilots :whistle:

i've played with treppo and pippe two brotherhood people and great pilots

i played in a weird game we win but there were no kills!! just enjoy it...

and the last game was hard to me but we win!!!

i had to defend until maicon and gripen went out

nice game and i'm level 12!! i lost the screen capture :(

see ya my brothers ;)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, nestor, NEWBERY

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298845

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
ESPAÑOL...

Hola amigos hermanos de esta gran hermandad.. El dia 21 del corriente mes vamos a festejar el dia de la hermandad 24hrs tomando como referencia la 00:00 hr de Buenos Aires Argentina El cual vamos a premiar la mejor captura de pantalla . Ya sea en grupo o solo. Y tambien al hermano con mas rojos derribados en una sola partida. Es solamente presentar la captura de pantalla aquí en el forum. Aquí en este topinc. Si tienes problema para subirla pídele a algún hermano que la suba por vos. La elección sera dependiendo de los thank you. La imagen con mas thank you va ser la ganadora. Si ay empate los moraf y Marshall de cada escuadrón la votaran... Les deseo la mayor diversión y disfruten inunden los cielos de Dogfight...

dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/escuadr...-hermandad-n-oficial

PORTUGUÊS.
Olá amigos e irmãos da grande irmandade... O dia 21 do corrente mês vamos celebrar o dia da nossa irmandade 24hrs tomando em conta o começo a 00:00 hr de Argentina Buenos Aires E iremos a premiar o melhor screenshot. Seja em grupo ou sozinho. E também o irmão com mais vermelho abatido em um único jogo. É só apresentar o screenshot aqui no fórum. Aqui em este tópico.. Se você tiver problemas para carregar a sua screenshot e so pedir pra qualquer irmão que a carregue para você. A eleição será dependendo do thank you . A imagem com mais thank you vai ser o vencedor. Se houver empates os moraf e Marshall de cada esquadrão votaram pra ver a ganhadora. Desejo-lhe o maior diversão e desfrutar e inundar os céus du Dogfight... E so .

soon more translations
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO

Last edit: by nestor.

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298847

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

¡QUE GRANDE HERMANO VERTE CRECER ASI!

Un lujo para los CAVALIERS Ñ tenerte entre sus filas... ¡Alto honor!

Nivel 28... ¡Toda una trayectoria! :) :) :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nestor

Last edit: by Ailred TREPPO.

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298850

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

© KeiTH PaRK wrote:

Dognamitt wrote: Kieth park What a great player you just recruited to the cavaliers he helped me imensley has no fear and great skills for his rank ( he canadian but its not his fault) good work

nice to hear that but you're a greater player than me and just gave my best to help
our boss called us in that game "who's free?? go to help dog!!" i was there... happy we succeed
cya ;)

Wow Keith! I left you alone and you are making noise aloud in the air... lol

Since I saw you I knew you were different... great pilot, great job :) :) :)

Don't call me boss... just a brother... nice to meet you, really...

Last edit: by Ailred TREPPO.

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298851

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

nestor wrote: ESPAÑOL...

Hola amigos hermanos de esta gran hermandad.. El dia 21 del corriente mes vamos a festejar el dia de la hermandad 24hrs tomando como referencia la 00:00 hr de Buenos Aires Argentina El cual vamos a premiar la mejor captura de pantalla . Ya sea en grupo o solo. Y tambien al hermano con mas rojos derribados en una sola partida. Es solamente presentar la captura de pantalla aquí en el forum. Aquí en este topinc. Si tienes problema para subirla pídele a algún hermano que la suba por vos. La elección sera dependiendo de los thank you. La imagen con mas thank you va ser la ganadora. Si ay empate los moraf y Marshall de cada escuadrón la votaran... Les deseo la mayor diversión y disfruten inunden los cielos de Dogfight...

PORTUGUÊS.
Olá amigos e irmãos da grande irmandade... O dia 21 do corrente mês vamos celebrar o dia da nossa irmandade 24hrs tomando em conta o começo a 00:00 hr de Argentina Buenos Aires E iremos a premiar o melhor screenshot. Seja em grupo ou sozinho. E também o irmão com mais vermelho abatido em um único jogo. É só apresentar o screenshot aqui no fórum. Aqui em este tópico.. Se você tiver problemas para carregar a sua screenshot e so pedir pra qualquer irmão que a carregue para você. A eleição será dependendo do thank you . A imagem com mais thank you vai ser o vencedor. Se houver empates os moraf e Marshall de cada esquadrão votaram pra ver a ganhadora. Desejo-lhe o maior diversão e desfrutar e inundar os céus du Dogfight... E so .

soon more translations

Hello friends and brothers of this great brotherhood. On 21st October we will celebrate 24 hours of the Brotherhood Day. From 00:00 (time of Buenos Aires, Argentina) When we will reward the best screenshot. Either in groups or alone. And also the brother with more reds shot down in a single game. Just show your screenshot here in the fórum, in the Brotherhood topic. If you have problems ask for uploading it to a brother instead of you. The votes will be the "thank you". The picture with more "thank you" will be the winner. If there is a tie MORAFs and Marshalls of each squadron will vote ... I wish you all to have fun and enjoy it. Fill up Dogfight skies ...

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298853

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ñ/Ailred TREPPO wrote:

nestor wrote: ESPAÑOL...

PORTUGUÊS.

soon more translations

Hello friends and brothers of this great brotherhood. On 21st October we will celebrate 24 hours of the Brotherhood Day. From 00:00 (time of Buenos Aires, Argentina) When we will reward the best screenshot. Either in groups or alone. And also the brother with more reds shot down in a single game. Just show your screenshot here in the fórum, in the Brotherhood topic. If you have problems ask for uploading it to a brother instead of you. The votes will be the "thank you". The picture with more "thank you" will be the winner. If there is a tie MORAFs and Marshalls of each squadron will vote ... I wish you all to have fun and enjoy it. Fill up Dogfight skies ...

Ejemplo.
Exemplo.
Exemple.

HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO

Last edit: by nestor.

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #298855

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Divirtiéndome un poco en los aires con excelentes pilotos...

Entré y ya estaba flying toaster de azul liderando con unos 20 derribos. De rojo y con una docena de derribos a favor estaba BiciTommaso...

Hermoso juego. BiciTommaso un excelente defensor: desde que entré le quedaban sólo 3 hangares y peleó sin quejarse hasta el final.

Flying toaster llegó sólo una vez para destruir el antepenúltimo hangar y yo pocos segundos después el anteúltimo en tanque... El resto del juego fue insistir una y otra vez hasta que logré una óptima seguidilla de derribos hasta el "gg"...

Attachments:

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #299060

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Buen dia y buen comienzo de semana amigos..

Good day. Good start to the week...

Bom dia e bom começo de semana ...
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, Ailred TREPPO, HEISENBERG

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #299256

• Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 610

Enhorabuena Newbery, gran piloto y gran persona. Sigue así. Un abrazo
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, NEWBERY

CAVALIERS Ñ -Sitio Oficial- 8 years 5 months ago #299353

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Muy bien marcelo,genial vas a un ritmo que no
Te para nadie.pronto tendras tu cebra.
Haras mas fuerte a los cavaliers y a nuestra Ñ
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, NEWBERY