Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads that are just too cool to even have to search for them. RULE: you can't create a thread in here, a moderator has to move it from any other location.

TOPIC:

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 14 hours ago #90777

• jacklpe
  • jacklpe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If you got it, a trucker brought it!
  • Thank you received: 3027

MrsRichyRoo1 wrote: Sir paul, ....... CHEEKY so do british lady's, :P

And Dixi, you need not worries, Pixie and Dixie are SHEEP? Not your brother or sister you need not worrie ;)

Mrs Roo... You must understand that most sheep are afraid of some of our patrons... Thanks for bringing some class to our establishment lately.

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrsRichyRoo1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 13 hours ago #90787

• MrsRichyRoo1
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 541
Chocks Away...... SHOOTS where are the SHOOTS lol. :P
LOL....... Pixie and Dixie are two twins who have been going around dog fight, There baD GIRL SHEEP LOL,
I need a drink BADLY..... me and rich have had words ABOUT PIXIE and DIXIE so keep eye out on the M.O.M thread for them!!!!!

And thank you Jackipe, thank you for a fine looking Pub, its greatfully needed.
AND thank you for saying i have class thats very kind of you. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe

Last edit: by MrsRichyRoo1.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 12 hours ago #90797

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
I stoped drinking alcohol in January, 1rst. Well, at least not beer or whisky. The only alcohol I drink is from red wine, and I only sip one glass each couple weeks. A bottle every three months. And only when Alessandra cooks salmon, or a good "frango com quiabo" (registered mark of Minas Gerais culinary).

All this to say that this is the only bar I come since then. And I was about to open a thread for us, not USA citizens, discuss and debate about football (the REAL FOOTBALL, that is played with our feet, not with hands, and that has a BALL, not a cigarr to kick). But first I must try it here, because football, single women and sex are the main subjects on bars and pubs - mostly debated by those who are too old to play football, too old to chase single women, and too old to... err... never mind!
;-)

So, I will begin: if any of you face any suporter of "Clube Atlético Mineiro", please say a big "ARGHHH" and let him/her know that you prefer Cruzeiro. Period.

(I am on a bad trip caused by some meds I swalowed right now, to fight against a flu, so pls don't mind trying to understand ths BS)

An alcohol-free beer would be nice.

I took the RED PILL!

Last edit: by [LB] Pedrinho.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 11 hours ago #90808

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
ZZpeaking of fuzzzball and woooomen, pleazzz go here and click on the orange button saying "Votar"... ;-)

I took the RED PILL!

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 10 hours ago #90822

• MrsRichyRoo1
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Hi Pedrinho...... i clicked on the link and all i see is... a half naked woman LOL who is she? and why do i need to vote??? its all in brazilian and i can read it lol.

:side:

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 9 hours ago #90828

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 804
Yay there's half naked wemen running around the Jolly Roger lol

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 9 hours ago #90831

• MrsRichyRoo1
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Not in this bar theses not!!! :P you got the wronge Pub lol
Does this pub look like the type of pub, to have stripers in?? erm.... no not in my local there ant lol

What you drinking! lol

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 9 hours ago #90833

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Crown xr on the rocks with a honey Havana cigar jack you have those right lol on second thought maybe not if I'm seeing half naked girls lol

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 9 hours ago #90834

• MrsRichyRoo1
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
HA HA ha ha ha comming right up, Erm...... maybe you have not had enough as your seeing half naked woman lol. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 9 hours ago #90836

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
Women and football, MrsRoo... That girl is a Cruzeiro suporter (not a professional model or alike, she is an ordinay girl for Brazilian standards... lol), and she is taking part in some kind of beauty contest - but a different one: each football club of Minas Gerais that is disputing the main league have its own "muse" (chosen after club's internal contest between their cute fans).
As Cruzeiro is the more powerfull team in Minas Gerais, perhaps in Brazil, and perhaps in the world (if not for Barcelona), the other clubs need some kind of "compensation"... That's why they invented this contest. So, you are not voting simply on a beauty contest, but in a club-related kind of dispute.
I am still under effect of some unknown drugs, hope my bad engrich didn't got worse and you can understand me.
Salut!

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Claygod

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 9 hours ago #90837

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
And... half naked?? Who is half naked? Girls like that walks in the streets wearing those clothes here in Brazil, accompanied by monkeys, don't you know?

I took the RED PILL!

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 7 hours ago #90854

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

MrsRichyRoo1 wrote: Not in this bar theses not!!! :P you got the wronge Pub lol
Does this pub look like the type of pub, to have stripers in?? erm.... no not in my local there ant lol

What you drinking! lol

Yeah, umm, umm. Mrs Roo... Just ignore that pole in the corner. We're not, eh, that,er kind of place (usually).

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 7 hours ago #90858

• MrsRichyRoo1
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Jacklpe, I am shocked Absolutly possetivly shocked, and there was me thinking this was a nice pub to be in, i was even going to ask you for a bar job here!!! and the

Pole"........ What pole........ Ohh that pole.... HAY I asked what that pole was when I first started drinking here and you all told me it was too keep the ceiling up!!!!! And that you had a problem with the ceiling ( :oops: as some drunken man fell though the roof on night). YOU Fibbed to me!!!! Why lie, :( Am I that bad you had to fib to me.

:(

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 7 hours ago #90860

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

MrsRichyRoo1 wrote: Jacklpe, I am shocked Absolutly possetivly shocked, and there was me thinking this was a nice pub to be in, i was even going to ask you for a bar job here!!! and the

Pole"........ What pole........ Ohh that pole.... HAY I asked what that pole was when I first started drinking here and you all told me it was too keep the ceiling up!!!!! And that you had a problem with the ceiling ( :oops: as some drunken man fell though the roof on night). YOU Fibbed to me!!!! Why lie, :( Am I that bad you had to fib to me.

:(

No. Not at all. As I said previously... You've brought some class to our humble establishment. If I remember right, the pole was last used by a sheep. :/. Lately, we've come up in the world. But, drunken sailors and the like will always have a home here.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 6 hours ago #90866

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094

bellsaj wrote: Oooh you finaly opened up again. I have doing flybyes allmost every day but darknes is all I have seen.
Sorry for the roof.
I was so happy to see you were open again that I forgott to climbe before I tried to barrelroll. Ill see if I can get the plane down or should we just put some neonlights on it and call it advertising.

The deliverytruck is here now so lets get the alcohol inside

HEY Mrs Roo I wasnt drunk.
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 5 hours ago #90889

• MrsRichyRoo1
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
:woohoo: Okay you did say that, and as for them salilors. I'll have to sort them out. That's if you will let me take the Bar lady's job? Please...... I will be an asset to you PUB you know I will. And I am CLASSY...... :whistle:
if you say yes I'll even be fine with the salilors having there pole dancing nights :) they just goth behave... And I'll book the girls in okay!!!!
Please let me have the job.... !!! :silly:

Ohh Bellsaj.... It was you! You where not hurt where u? And are you shore there was no alcohol involved ?? Ohh maybe there was but you was bringing a delivery to the pub? :P you must of had a tipple in the plane!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 5 hours ago #90900

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

MrsRichyRoo1 wrote: :woohoo: Okay you did say that, and as for them salilors. I'll have to sort them out. That's if you will let me take the Bar lady's job? Please...... I will be an asset to you PUB you know I will. And I am CLASSY...... :whistle:
if you say yes I'll even be fine with the salilors having there pole dancing nights :) they just goth behave... And I'll book the girls in okay!!!!
Please let me have the job.... !!! :silly:

Ohh Bellsaj.... It was you! You where not hurt where u? And are you shore there was no alcohol involved ?? Ohh maybe there was but you was bringing a delivery to the pub? :P you must of had a tipple in the plane!!!!!

The job is all yours... Drinks are free for you and here are your keys. The emergency rabies antidote is under the register, as are a couple of shotguns. We do go well armed here Mrs Roo... If you care to read the early pages. (Chuck Norris comes here when he needs to feel safe). We put up with just about anything here except drug dealers, and folks bullying people who DIDNT come here looking for a fight. The dealers hang out at the gas station across the street, so careful over there. A few of the guys like to sleep here... Just lead them to their cots in the back. We also never, I mean NEVER tell anyone's wives that they are here when they call looking for them.

Welcome aboard Mrs Roo. We're glad to have you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, MrsRichyRoo1

Last edit: by jacklpe.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 5 hours ago #90903

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Queen Roo wrote:

you must of had a tipple in the plane!!!!!

No but it was a triplane but as you can see it's a monowing now :S
The airbag :ohmy: ops sorry...
The six-pack saved me

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 5 hours ago #90904

• MrsRichyRoo1
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
:woohoo: thank you muchly.... This will keep my buzz, Roo will like the time without me being at home :P

Okay, thank you for rabies antidote! And the shoot guns not that I know how to use them but hopefully I won't need to ;)
Yes I Hurd chuck Norris comes in when he needs to feel safe, I'll be here for him when he needs me.
As long as they keep there fists away from me all will be fine ;) Will let them just fight it out!

I have sleep in the cots myself so I can sort that out :)
AND there secrets are safe with me I know nothing :silly:

Thank you for this job opportunity I will do you proud, and your pub is safe with me when your out :) whoop whoop
Also question wheres my uniform??? Lol :)

Jacklpe, ur so funny! :cheer:

And Bellsaj, as long as you was not hurt that's the main thing and your wife did not know about your flight.... Or I should say crash. ;)
:)

Last edit: by MrsRichyRoo1.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 4 hours ago #90913

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
last barmaid was a real cougar.
She wore this uniform

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrsRichyRoo1, Gnasher

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 4 hours ago #90916

• MrsRichyRoo1
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Bellsaj Luckly I am classy, a classy pilot :P , so I hope I'll be wearing something more classy thatn that lol :)

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 4 hours ago #90918

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

MrsRichyRoo1 wrote: :woohoo: thank you muchly.... This will keep my buzz, Roo will like the time without me being at home :P

Okay, thank you for rabies antidote! And the shoot guns not that I know how to use them but hopefully I won't need to ;)
Yes I Hurd chuck Norris comes in when he needs to feel safe, I'll be here for him when he needs me.
As long as they keep there fists away from me all will be fine ;) Will let them just fight it out!

I have sleep in the cots myself so I can sort that out :)
AND there secrets are safe with me I know nothing :silly:

Thank you for this job opportunity I will do you proud, and your pub is safe with me when your out :) whoop whoop
Also question wheres my uniform??? Lol :)

Jacklpe, ur so funny! :cheer:

And Bellsaj, as long as you was not hurt that's the main thing and your wife did not know about your flight.... Or I should say crash. ;)

We'll put a uniform allowance in your pay so that you can wear whatever you want. There is no dress code here. Tennis shoes are fine.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 4 hours ago #90920

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Btw Mrs Roo... Parrot can give you shooting lessons out on the back porch next time he's in, or if not, I'll make time.

Last edit: by jacklpe.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 4 hours ago #90922

• MrsRichyRoo1
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Ohh that's fantastic, I can go shopping for a uniform :blink: hate shopping lol.

Ohh the shooting lessons will be great, you can both help me shoot if Parrothead is okay with helping too.

Well. What time do you want me in tomorrow.mi will be hear bright a breezy :)

Can't wate to start.
:cheer:

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 4 hours ago #90931

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
WHAT???

A woman that not only like gaming, but also hates shopping??? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Hey, RichyRoo, does your wife have a single sister? :whistle:

I took the RED PILL!

Last edit: by [LB] Pedrinho.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 3 hours ago #90934

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Who do I talk to about stalking my cigars the last one I got didnt seem very fresh also a deck of cards would come in handy anyone know how to play 5 point pitch. If the dr Dave or the parrot come in just put their drinks on my tab.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParrotHead

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 3 hours ago #90941

• MrsRichyRoo1
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Hello Jasonmc.
I am not sure but I am sorry about your lash cigar, I'll pop out befour I sart work and make sure I get a proper storage container for the cigars, maybe they get smoked so much that a container is not needed, so I will give you one next time your in to say sorry for the bad one :cheer: Hope that's okay.

I don't know how to play 5 point pitch but I am sure I can learn :) I'll get some cards while I am out also. :) anything eles while I am getting the bits?

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 3 hours ago #90946

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

jasonmc wrote: Who do I talk to about stalking my cigars the last one I got didnt seem very fresh also a deck of cards would come in handy anyone know how to play 5 point pitch. If the dr Dave or the parrot come in just put their drinks on my tab.

Don't be whinin at our new waitress about the cigars... Next time call before ya get here, and we'll get a few sent over. We like Mrs Roo... We want her to like working here... Understand???

Anyway, you are doing a fine job Mrs Roo. Keep up the good work.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 hours ago #90953

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sorry for the complaint I will bring a humidor and box of cigars from my private reserve for mrs roo to give out as she see fit. I would buy her a round to say sorry but since she drinks for free I will just buy the whole bar a round.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, MrsRichyRoo1

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 hours ago #90963

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
1+ karma for you Jasonmc for properly handling that. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc, MrsRichyRoo1

Time to create page: 0.722 seconds