Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads that are just too cool to even have to search for them. RULE: you can't create a thread in here, a moderator has to move it from any other location.

TOPIC:

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69443

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460
What? No pirate songs?

The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69445

• jacklpe
  • jacklpe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If you got it, a trucker brought it!
  • Thank you received: 3027
And then I'll play one in honor of all of the Brits here. My favorite British export.

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69452

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
In case you are just joining us, we here at the Jolly Roger proudly support our hometown teams. Many have been chosen, but all college teams, except for basketball, are still open. Anyone have a favorite NBA team? As we discussed before, for the cost of one karma donation to a fellow player, along with a non touchy freely explanation of why they deserve it, you can choose to make your favorite team the Official Jolly Roger hometown team! Supplies are limited, call today!

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69455

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863
I love Manchester United?

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69464

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711
Argh, I was going to start out with 1Bourbon, 1Scotch, and 1Beer. Bopes beat me to it so I'll have a Liquid Cocaine and a double Drambuie on ice. At this rate I'll be gone in no time. Btw I'll be requesting Phillips black100 soon so I suggest you get some ordered.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bopes, jacklpe

Last edit: by [NLR]Jacob10000.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69473

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Jacob10000 wrote: Argh, I was going to start out with 1Bourbon, 1Scotch, and 1Beer. Bopes beat me to it so I'll have a Liquid Cocaine and a double Drambuie on ice. At this rate I'll be gone in no time. Btw I'll be requesting Phillips black100 soon so I suggest you get some ordered.

It's ordered Jacob and thanks for stopping by!
Most drinks are avaible here, but the house favorites are Shiner Bock beer, Jack Daniels Whiskey, and Makers Mark Bourbon. All Alchanon members are welcome too, and we'll keep a big pot of coffee going for you. We also have plenty of soda for the kids.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69475

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
Hey, Jack, where are the keys?
It is morning now, and I was at the WC when you closed the bar! I am trapped inside!

So I decided to go to the freezer to look for some alcohol-free-beer bottles - that's because I decided to stop drinking. Not anymore, after last Sunday derby watered with hot beer, and after that hangover. Seriously, that's for good... Hey, where are the alcohol-free-beer??????

I will brake a window to get out. Need to work. And please, when you reopen the bar this afternoon, please tell to the barman to give Paul Mantz a bottle of whatever he drinks, at my expenses, for this:

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote:

Great work, Paul! ;-)

======

A little more about Cruzeiro Esporte Clube: I am quite sure that all of you people (even being USA "soccerless", "fake-football-fan" people) already knows Pelé. For those that doesn't know, he was the main player of what is still acclaimed as the world's best football team ever existed: Santos Futebol Clube... Well, what not everybody knows is that, when Santos F. C. was in its acme in middle 1960s, amazing the entire world, Santos faced the (until that day) unknown Cruzeiro on the Brazilian National Football Championship finals. What to expect from a duel like that? Nothing less than a massacre of Santos over the (at that time) little Cruzeiro... But when those young boys dressed in blue begun the show, Pelé became astonished. The result of the first match: Cruzeiro 6 x 2 Santos!!! The little Tostão (my idol) begun to show his art to the rest of the world. The press became amazed. That was a national commotion.

In the second match, on Santos Stadium, after the first half Santos was winning the game (2 x 0), and during the break they really thought that would turn the table, forcing a third match... But Cruzeiro team (whose mascot is the "Raposa", fox in Portuguese) made 3 goals on the second half, shutting up the stadium. Epic.

Conclusion: what was the best football team of the history? Easy answer: Cruzeiro 1966!!! Just because it won the almighty Santos of Pelé with a large advantage of goals. Simply as that.

Sorry for this subject, but as a Brazilian, I couldn't last longer in this forum without talking about football (I won't use the word soccer anymore here on this bar, by the way - when I say "football", you know what I mean).

And I am still trapped here! Please, call Coop!

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., jacklpe

Last edit: by [LB] Pedrinho.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69477

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!

[e]Sputnik wrote: I love Manchester United?

Hey, Sputkid, do your parents know that you are frequenting a bar? :angry: :angry:

;)

I took the RED PILL!

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69488

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Thank you received: 2736

[e]Sputnik wrote: I love Manchester United?

When I was in england in the 80's I remember people yelling....MAAANNNCHESSSTAAAA UUUUNNITEDDD
that little jingle still stick's in my head...There was another big team. It's been too many year's to remember the name....Manchester was the Biggie...I watched em on the Tele.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]Sputnik, jacklpe

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69510

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Thank you received: 3728
Hey Pedro,

Might I offer a compromise on the subject of football in the states and what everyone else calls football?

I suggest, humbly mind you, that when referring to non-American (supposedly true) football we call it "futbol" and football for the good ole USA. Sorry,I said futbol with the best Portuguese accent I could muster, but still sounds the same as when I say, "we don neeed nooo steeenkeeeng badgiiis". Or should I just just say a rural accent de Mexico?

Then we can all say futbol/football in our own native heads and all know what each of us are talking about.

Oh by the way. I moved that futbol poster to the other side of the flat screen to make room for the Canes poster and Brind'amour jersey. Doesn't it look nice? That red kinda clashes with all that blue, but I can live with it. Hope you don't mind...
Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69511

• Jimboslice27
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • YOU BETTER RUN
  • Thank you received: 748
Canes!...Canes!... Ugh their not even a original six team! Dag nabit!! :sick:

Can I be put down in the register as first to pick a fight in this fine establishment? :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, ParrotHead

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69522

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Stormbringerfest walks into the bar.

Storm: "Afternoon everybody."
All: "Storm! "
Jack: "What are you up to, Storm?"
Storm: "My ideal weight if I were eleven feet tall."
Jack: "There's a cold one waiting for you Stormy."
Storm: "I know, and if she calls, tell her I'm not here."

B)

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69524

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1481
Lets all raise our glasses in a toast to the Troggs' Reg Presley, singer of 'Wild Thing', dead at 71 of cancer .

Long live Reg Presley!

The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, ParrotHead

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69527

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

jimboslice27 wrote: Canes!...Canes!... Ugh their not even a original six team! Dag nabit!! :sick:

Can I be put down in the register as first to pick a fight in this fine establishment? :woohoo:

Very well sir! My gloves are on the ice in defense of Southern (redneck) Hockey.

I'll gladly take that 5 minute penalty, just realize you're getting an extra stay in the box for instigating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jimboslice27

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69529

• Jimboslice27
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • YOU BETTER RUN

ParrotHead wrote:

jimboslice27 wrote: Canes!...Canes!... Ugh their not even a original six team! Dag nabit!! :sick:

Very well sir! My gloves are on the ice in defense of Southern (redneck) Hockey.

I'll gladly take that 5 minute penalty, just realize you're getting an extra stay in the box for instigating.

HaHa! Actually if your gloves are already on the ice then you get the xtra 2... We fight dirty up here in chi-town :woohoo:

Oh and barkeep, may I order a double tequila (hold the salt&lime) with a Guinness chaser. Breakfast of champions! ;)

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69533

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Coffee, please?
I just came in for the entertainment.

Oh! Bear-by! My heart can't bear this!

The highlight is when SWOPWITHCAMEL gets up and sings!

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bopes, jacklpe

Last edit: by Paul Mantz, Jr..

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69585

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Jimbo, We put your mugshot from earlier, when you decided to go and "take it outside", on the wall. We passed the hat and paid off the bondsman. Don't worry about him.

Ped. We don't close. We keep a guy here in the morning for the third shift guys at the factory down the street. I heard about you this morning though. It sounds like you really drank a lot. They said you came out of the back and started trying to go in the occupied women's restroom screaming about how you had to go to work. Then you apparently relieved yourself in the barsink (at least you washed your hands when you were done) kicked out a window, shouted Cruzeiro! And jumped out the window like superman or something. They went to check on you, but you were gone. It's ok though... The boarded up window adds character to the place.

Manfred. I don't mind you riding your horse around in here, and its fine with me if you let him drink. But, he can't eat anymore peanuts. Lets say his "evidence" he left behind was pretty awful and I would hate for the health dept so see that.

I'm giving a key to the booze storage room to Parrot and Paul. I don't want to run out of anything when I have to step out.

Last night was intersting to me too. I walked outside to get some fresh air and met this nice group of ladies who said they were from the country. They wanted me to go for a walk with them to help them find their hotel, so I did. This morning I woke up in a pasture surrounded by sheep! Strangest thing... For some reason all day I've felt like those blue underwear that Ped told me to wear might be made of wool. ??

Anyway... Tonight is Bluesday Tuesday. We're offering 2 for 1 Smithwick's and Shiner. We also have 25 cent wings all night. Looking forward to seeing you all!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jimboslice27, [LB] Pedrinho

Last edit: by jacklpe. Reason: Gettin my story straight

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69587

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
Sorry for the broken windows... I prefer penguins, anyway - specially the one bred by Linus Torvalds: it doesn't brake as often...
But don't talk about apples! I don't like apples!

Edit: Did you say that there is a women's restroom???? Where is the spying hole? And why am I wearing red underwear???? Hey, Dent... ahem... are you dressed in blue?

I took the RED PILL!

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69594

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085
Run me a tab boys. Set us all up with tequila shots, limes, and some salt !!! It's about to get western up in here. One bucket of bud light and crank up them tunes !!! :woohoo:

Jack I think you met Pixie. Time for a check up. Just sayin. She's like a door knob. Every body gets a turn. :pinch:

I see that ID is workin sput. I'm mean ah er aaaa Keath, Keath Stone.

How much for one wing Jack ?

How come my shoes are sticking to the floor and who cut the cheese ??? :ohmy: Ah who cares I love this joint. Never mind didn't see the horse. How'd you teach him to sit on that bar stool Manny ??

Ped why you got your face stuck to the wall. Ooooooooooooooo I see ! :woohoo: My turn ! My turn !
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, jacklpe

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69595

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085
Any one sees my wife or if she calls I'm not here and you ain't seen me all day. ;)

Any one got change for a 10 ? I need some dollars to tip them two harry chicks center stage on that pole. Them honeys got moves. :whistle: Yeah buddy !

Last edit: by BlüEMäX.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69600

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69601

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Jack o'boy I'm well qualified to hold them there keys, trained by none other the United States Navy. I was a Storekeeper, you know.

On second thought, that's also where I learned to drink... :ohmy:
Attachments:

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69602

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Got that tab going Max... And we unplug the phone at night. There's a pay phone across the street at the Exxon. And don't tell Sput but we've been giving him non alchoholic beer. He was dancing on the table over there stone cold sober. (Hee hee)

The following user(s) said Thank You: BlüEMäX

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69603

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
One karma goes to Paul tonight. Thanks for the daincin pole. It added just the kind of class we were looking for!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69610

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
And Ped, your poster is looking good!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho

Last edit: by jacklpe.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69645

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ParrotHead wrote: Jack o'boy I'm well qualified to hold them there keys, trained by none other the United States Navy. I was a Storekeeper, you know.

On second thought, that's also where I learned to drink... :ohmy:

Parrot, now I'm giving you the opportunity do both at the same time... You get a free pitcher a night and anything else at cost for your help. Thanks!

The following user(s) said Thank You: ParrotHead

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69672

• Jimboslice27
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • YOU BETTER RUN
Hey Jack I think we need to put a rug over the trap door behind the bar. I don't mind hosting the Tuesday night brawl fest but I'm starting to see a bunch of new faces round here which means some of you may have forgotten the rules:

The first rule of the Jolly Roger is you don't talk about the Jolly Roger!
The second rule of the Jolly Roger is.....oh who am I kidding, we don't like rules round here anyway!

Now for your viewing enjoyment...SHEEP FIGHT!!!

My money's on pixie ;)

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69679

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
I'm sorry, but Pixie said, "Ewe-r head must be up ewe-r bum! I'm a lover not a fighter!"
So I brought in the pros. Place your bets, gentlemen.

The following user(s) said Thank You: junkhole61, Jimboslice27, [LB] Pedrinho, jacklpe

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69694

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!

Jacklpe wrote: And Ped, your poster is looking good!

GREAT!!!!

I took the RED PILL!

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #69695

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!

Blue Max Young wrote:
Ped why you got your face stuck to the wall. Ooooooooooooooo I see ! :woohoo: My turn ! My turn !

Forget it. Nobody there. And someone please close that women's restoom - it is useless - unless for a red dress swinging on that hanger...

I took the RED PILL!

Time to create page: 1.562 seconds