The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127031

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Misfits. All from different backgrounds, different ages, states, countries, religions, races. One purpose stick together, protect our own. No matter what! Just knowing that you MISFITS have jd's back, or mine if it is necessary makes me sleep easier. We have different outlooks or ideas, but we work things out. Between ourselves. Why are we unlike the others? I don't know. But I cherish it. Thanks for having me, VonKopp[JD]

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, Jack fighter, Spectre-Blackstar

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127032

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Ok my love for my brother jd is without question I have played a Great many games with jd I have not seen him backdown from a good fight nor have I seen him turn. Down a challange I intened to fight the same you are my family there are no others im the last.rabbit I will.fight in the true misfit tradition I will.kick tail as all misfits have always done but now there is a reason jd cannot fly so I will fly for him this is mychoice it is my way to honor my brother my love for all misfitis is unbreakable in honor of jd none shall pass now fight like misfits kick all.ass that comes your way
-)-
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, Jack fighter, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by darraxx. Reason: v

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127033

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

Vonkopp wrote: Misfits. All from different backgrounds, different ages, states, countries, religions, races. One purpose stick together, protect our own. No matter what! Just knowing that you MISFITS have jd's back, or mine if it is necessary makes me sleep easier. We have different outlooks or ideas, but we work things out. Between ourselves. Why are we unlike the others? I don't know. But I cherish it. Thanks for having me, VonKopp[JD]

I am proud to be a member of the greatest squad in dogfight, thanks for having me also.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, Jack fighter, darraxx, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127038

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
My prayers are for jd may God listen to my prayers jd rock I want you better we must fight on I will.fight for you brother in your stead any who try shall not pass this is my word to you step up and. Have judegment for I. Will not stop God is my wittnes as are u all my brother jd rock will fight on
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, Jack fighter, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127040

• BTJ582
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2533
The majority or in other words all of us agree on the thought of helping out fellow squad members. The example I will use is that every one I have played with will attempt to switch sides during a game in order to fly with a fellow fast flying fighter of the same family. I could not resist all of the f- words. Any way we have all tried to switch while knowing it may not work and as far as I understand each player knows how that can have an affect on their own overall record. Kills alone do not advance someone in rankings. Hangars bombed and games won are a big factor. We have all been willing to sacrifice those numbers in order to help someone out. To me that says alot. Bottom line for me is that I hope JD and his family pull through.

I am an ex-submarine sailor who has taken the battle to the sky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, Jack fighter, darraxx, Spectre-Blackstar

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127041

• BTJ582
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2533
Oh and before I forget- Hey Jack how are you? Glad your back to some semblance of civilization ie able to receive cell and wi fi service.

I am an ex-submarine sailor who has taken the battle to the sky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, Jack fighter

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127044

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

BTJ582 wrote: The majority or in other words all of us agree on the thought of helping out fellow squad members. The example I will use is that every one I have played with will attempt to switch sides during a game in order to fly with a fellow fast flying fighter of the same family. I could not resist all of the f- words. Any way we have all tried to switch while knowing it may not work and as far as I understand each player knows how that can have an affect on their own overall record. Kills alone do not advance someone in rankings. Hangars bombed and games won are a big factor. We have all been willing to sacrifice those numbers in order to help someone out. To me that says alot. Bottom line for me is that I hope JD and his family pull through.

Yes indeed. I am suprised how many times how many times the tides have changed from one person changing sides, for better or worse. The only time I am torn, is when I enter a game and there are [M]isfit's on either side. Makes my head hurt. So I worry as our family grows(because sooner or later there will be so many of us it will be hard). Word is spreading that this is the place to be. But for now I shall do my best. Von

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, BTJ582, Jack fighter

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127048

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

Vonkopp wrote:

BTJ582 wrote: The majority or in other words all of us agree on the thought of helping out fellow squad members. The example I will use is that every one I have played with will attempt to switch sides during a game in order to fly with a fellow fast flying fighter of the same family. I could not resist all of the f- words. Any way we have all tried to switch while knowing it may not work and as far as I understand each player knows how that can have an affect on their own overall record. Kills alone do not advance someone in rankings. Hangars bombed and games won are a big factor. We have all been willing to sacrifice those numbers in order to help someone out. To me that says alot. Bottom line for me is that I hope JD and his family pull through.

Yes indeed. I am suprised how many times how many times the tides have changed from one person changing sides, for better or worse. The only time I am torn, is when I enter a game and there are [M]isfit's on either side. Makes my head hurt. So I worry as our family grows(because sooner or later there will be so many of us it will be hard). Word is spreading that this is the place to be. But for now I shall do my best. Von

Von, when we started this family we only intended to have the max of 30 pilots. Then went to 40! If and when we add more pilots they will be hand picked, not just plucked out of a lottery. Lol ok every one of you guys were hand picked, cause you all are the best of the best comimg up through the lower ranks. Now you all are some of the best pilots in dogfight. We have a set number to stop at, that way we dont lose any one in the shuffle of all the Misfits. Sorry guys had to say that! We are by far in my opinion the best squad there is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whosethisguy, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, BTJ582, Jack fighter, Trone187, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127049

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

GreyGhost wrote:

Vonkopp wrote:

Von, when we started this family we only intended to have the max of 30 pilots. Then went to 40! If and when we add more pilots they will be hand picked, not just plucked out of a lottery. Lol ok every one of you guys were hand picked, cause you all are the best of the best comimg up through the lower ranks. Now you all are some of the best pilots in dogfight. We have a set number to stop at, that way we dont lose any one in the shuffle of all the Misfits. Sorry guys had to say that! We are by far in my opinion the best squad there is.

I've said it before, that's why I'm thankful you invited me into this FAMILY. Not just anyone gets in. I'm not taller, smarter, faster, better, than anybody else, but... I have what every [M]isfit has-HEART, a warrior's heart, a desire to win, I feel the comradary. We all feel it, when you are in a game down 6v2. That's when you feel it. The focus(or as Luke Skywalker said: The Force). The real desire to take down all the reds. Bomb the hangars, the boat, shoot the zep, whatever the task at hand. I'm proud to wear my badge, [M]isfit

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, Jack fighter, Trone187

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127052

• Whosethisguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Pratt & Whitney Piston Lover!
  • Thank you received: 1771

bzerkbzerk wrote:

Whosethisguy wrote: Thank you Foust for your understanding.

The idea to do something, ANYTHING for JD is beautiful and most appealing where his situation is so out of anyone's control except his doctors.

Im going to be flying as jdrock/wtg in salute to him, but shooting all reds like normal.

Here is a list of those who have posted they will join in the cease-fire. Of our 36 full members no doubt others are participating as well.

PistolPete
Tbuilt
Grey Ghost
T.R.
VonKopp
Spectre
Mayday
Snake Plisken
BHFoust

For those who don't understand or think I'm being a jerk, let me try to explain how I see this.

Its Friday night. Its the big game that decides if the football team is going to State. Quarterback Joe Dan Stone has a sad and terrible accident before the game, but the team wins! Later in the locker room: coach says, "well guys, I know you all want Joe to get well, and to go on with the season in his honor, so here's what we will do. Anytime you are going to hit your team mate in practice this week, fall down and drop the ball. It's the only way we can honor him."

And then they go on to lose state 53-0, much to the dismay of Joe, who just wanted his team to keep kicking ass as usual.

This illustrates why Im going to keep playing hard, not holding any punches, in jdrock's honor, the way I imagine he would want.

Well it's not Friday night and were not playing the state championship game, so there is no winner nor a loser in this case. If you only care about winning then keep playing the game as you always play. This is not some scenario of Friday Night Lights!

Simply a group who seems to care about one of they're own, regardless of the outcome of game. So to say that you know how JD feels is a bit arrogant.

I never claimed to know what JD would want. I said This was how I imagined he would want. Arrogant? I think not.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127056

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126
Has anyone seen or heard from Yorkie? Last I talked to him he was planning a trip with his family camping in Whales !!!!! I spoke with him regarding what I could only assume what could be problematic with this holiday, I've never camped in a whale so I can only imagine what could go wrong!!! He was very sarcastic with his answers to my concerns, and I'm afraid he went off whale camping with a bit of up your Raptor attitude! ;(
He should be back by now, I just hope he didnt pitch his tent in the mouth of a whale that was headed for Antarctica! Really how does one know about these things???? He became a bit of a smart ass when I proposed that very question,. If u hear from the crazy Brit tell to post something!
Mean while I'm going to fly down south in hopes of spotting smoke coming from blow holes!!!!!!

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: tKestrel old, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, Jack fighter, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127064

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804
Hey misfits! :)  The results of the "devices poll" are in!!!! Come stop by the gossip page and check it out! You guys helped make it happen! Thanks!  :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Whosethisguy, [*M]bhfoust

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127072

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
masa50 spawn killing, sitting at runway. Not very honorable.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Whosethisguy, [*M]bhfoust

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127087

• [DD]Brandon56
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Let the Devils Dragons rain down on you!!!
  • Thank you received: 186
Hi misfits inwanted to know if it was allright to put JD in my name to??
BRANDON56

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127088

• Spectre-Blackstar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "..with a garlic aroma that could level Tacoma"
  • Thank you received: 742
Is RCULP a recruit???

Just saw him in-game with Misfits tag, but no [m].
He left as soon as I saw him.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127090

• Whosethisguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Spectre-Blackstar wrote: Is RCULP a recruit???

Rculp and Fashizzle are unauthorized Misfits.

Do your controls not let you remove these guys, Ghost?

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127092

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857

brandonproulx@ymail.com wrote: Hi misfits inwanted to know if it was allright to put JD in my name to??

Brandon you sure can ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Whosethisguy, [DD]Brandon56

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127093

• [*M]bhfoust

He does the same to me lol

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127095

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
  • Thank you received: 196
Got, my account back
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Whosethisguy, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127097

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

Whosethisguy wrote:

Rculp and Fashizzle are unauthorized Misfits.

Do your controls not let you remove these guys, Ghost?

No not yet. And if it does i havent figured it out on how to remove them yet. Lol im always trying to remove them. Maybe Zuperman can help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whosethisguy, [*M]bhfoust

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127098

• [*M]bhfoust
Anyone else getting a black screen when you get destroyed in tank. It only happens in cockpit view.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127099

• Whosethisguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

bhfoust wrote: Anyone else getting a black screen when you get destroyed in tank. It only happens in cockpit view.

Hmmm i rarely go cockpit view so I havent had it happen yet.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127100

• [*M]bhfoust

Whosethisguy wrote:

bhfoust wrote: Anyone else getting a black screen when you get destroyed in tank. It only happens in cockpit view.

Hmmm i rarely go cockpit view so I havent had it happen yet.

Cockpit view is the only way to aim accurately...otherwise the tank continues to roll. I always use cockpit view to get those over the mountain hangar shots. This really throws a wrench in my tank tracks :pinch:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127101

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Yep happens to me all the time. And the shells r getting less accurate now. No matter where u hit the plane, wing, nose, tail, landing gear, below, above or to the side. None work to hit the plane.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127104

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

pownage wrote: Got, my account back

Pownage, I've heard an awful lot about you. Ghost, Foust, and all the top pilots speak in high regard of you. I'm glad to be affiliated with a man of your stature. Good to have you back, sir

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127105

• [*M]bhfoust

Kestrel wrote:

Yep happens to me all the time. And the shells r getting less accurate now. No matter where u hit the plane, wing, nose, tail, landing gear, below, above or to the side. None work to hit the plane.

I think the lag has a lot to do with shell not killing plane. Its been like that for awhile. Remember noush's awesome pic he posted of him tanking me. He said it exploded but I just kept flying. I see some beautiful explosions but they just stay flying. I wish my tablet would take screen shots faster...I could have some nice pics lol

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127106

• Spectre-Blackstar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "..with a garlic aroma that could level Tacoma"
  • Thank you received: 742
BtB mission lasted about an hour and a half.
VonKopp and I were flying against Radient.
We were getting spanked...hard!!!
We had 5-6 v 1.
Turns out...Radient is a 10 year old girl...lol.
She fought with all her might...and had us down to one hangar.
Foust jumped in for a bit and saw it.

This kid is one if the best I've ever seen.
Really cool, too.
But...deadly as all Hell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127108

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Crazy good player RADIANT

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, Spectre-Blackstar

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #127110

• Jack fighter
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 438

BTJ582 wrote: Oh and before I forget- Hey Jack how are you? Glad your back to some semblance of civilization ie able to receive cell and wi fi service.

Hi BTJ, I'm good thanks and glad to be back in the bosom of my virtual family. Under the guise of a family holiday, I have been scouting out some new remote locations, should the MHC come.Choice number 1 ( the beautiful Welsh mountains ) is indeed a very good choice should we need a bolt hole. Unfortunately I went for choice number 2 against the better advice of a good friend. While certainly remote, and you would be virtually untraceable as far as the MHC are concerned, a whales mouth isn't the way to go. Noisy, smelly, wet and downright dangerous at times, I think we can safely cross that one off the list.
Raptor, please forgive the sarcasm mate. What can I say, :pinch: :blush: , you were right i was wrong. In the future I shall bow to your superior knowledge, and heed your words of wisdom ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, BTJ582

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.030 seconds