Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126898

• Trone187
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 655
Hey foust zup is planning on changing tanks to the ww1 tanks so you might say goodbye to your tank to air kills and I might have to say goodbye to my AFP :ohmy: unless you can make kills with those then well I'm running for cover
The Misfit from Texas and Texans never quit till the job is done

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126900

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Wonder if the new tanks will be tougher? They are barely capable against planes now. Except for some!

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126903

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857

Trone187 wrote: Hey foust zup is planning on changing tanks to the ww1 tanks so you might say goodbye to your tank to air kills and I might have to say goodbye to my AFP :ohmy: unless you can make kills with those then well I'm running for cover

So your saying I might as well start throwing bricks lol. I've got over 3, 000, 000 coin in game im hoping zup will make this one for me. WTG spent a lot of time on it hate to see it go to waste.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Whosethisguy, Trone187

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126904

• Trone187
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ya today I have got so close to getting tank kills and some I don't even see the plane but it's ethier right next to it behind it or iin front or and only a few feet off

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126906

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Attention all misfits!!

We will no longer be using the 121st misfits recruit banner I've asked zuperman to remove it from ingame.
Recruits will now be using the 121st misfits banner with the lowercase [m] for recruit.

Thank you [M] TBUILT
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Whosethisguy, [*M]bhfoust, Jack fighter, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126908

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

bhfoust wrote:

ImaKillYou wrote: No I'm on My ipad have to wait till next update

Hopefully you guys get that update soon...sure are a lot of topless pilots out there :S
Thank you for having the small [m] in place it saved everyone from getting there pitch forks out :P

If u have an android phone or access to an android device. You can get ur banner. I play on an iPad, but got my banner through phone.i didn't buy game on phone I only use it to check forum. Hope this help.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126909

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Trone187 wrote: Ya today I have got so close to getting tank kills and some I don't even see the plane but it's ethier right next to it behind it or iin front or and only a few feet off

There is no other feeling like it. I wanted to jump up and down the first time, I got two in one game once. I was all proud of myself. The best is sitting an a ridge, and getting them as they fly over.

ALL IN 100%

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126914

• [*M]bhfoust

Vonkopp wrote:

Trone187 wrote: Ya today I have got so close to getting tank kills and some I don't even see the plane but it's ethier right next to it behind it or iin front or and only a few feet off

There is no other feeling like it. I wanted to jump up and down the first time, I got two in one game once. I was all proud of myself. The best is sitting an a ridge, and getting them as they fly over.

Some times (hillbilly voice) dem bombs go boom on dem aeroplanes...explosions sur r purdy :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Whosethisguy, Trone187, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126916

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Hi guys! Please keep us updated on JD. We are all worried and have him in our minds and prayers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: new jersey devil, GreyGhost, Whosethisguy, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, Jack fighter, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126925

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126

bhfoust wrote: [DD] raptor it is my pleasure to give this to you...small token of our appreciation, even if you shoot me in my chute preventing me from entering my tank :silly: glad to have you as a friend ;)

Truly honored, I humbly and graciously except.

So that I understand, if buy some unseen streak of luck, I was to say shoot u in your chute, and or prevent u entry into your tank (by stealing the keys I assume), u won't want it back? Wait refrais: u won't take it back? ... Oh joy!!!!!!

Thank you Misfits, my good friends.

U better hide your keys next party........ Muwahahahahaha

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, Jack fighter

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126926

• [*M]bhfoust

Utah70 wrote:

bhfoust wrote: [DD] raptor it is my pleasure to give this to you...small token of our appreciation, even if you shoot me in my chute preventing me from entering my tank :silly: glad to have you as a friend ;)

Truly honored, I humbly and graciously except.

So that I understand, if buy some unseen streak of luck, I was to say shoot u in your chute, and or prevent u entry into your tank (by stealing the keys I assume), u won't want it back? Wait refrais: u won't take it back? ... Oh joy!!!!!!

Thank you Misfits, my good friends.

U better hide your keys next party........ Muwahahahahaha

Thats it...you already have my keys :pinch: thats why my tank wont work :ohmy: and I thought it was the update :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126928

• Whosethisguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Pratt & Whitney Piston Lover!
  • Thank you received: 1771

BTJ582 wrote: Pic explains everything :angry: :(

Sure does!

When he's done will your dog build me a fence too?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, BTJ582

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126929

• [*M]bhfoust

Whosethisguy wrote:

BTJ582 wrote: Pic explains everything :angry: :(

Sure does!

When he's done will your dog build me a fence too?

Oh..its a fence lol, I thought it was a clothesline..makes since now :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., GreyGhost, BTJ582

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126931

• Trone187
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey snake good game sry I had to switch from WiFi to data we lasted a good time tried to get back in as quick as I could but never did

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126932

• Whosethisguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Gratz Darraxx and BTJ our new Air Chiefs!! Only about 900,000 points to go Moraf!!!!

Was fishing all weekend and shocked to read about JD. We all know he's dreaming peacefully right now and very mad at himself for wrecking before Qualifying Trials or the race.

And speaking of JD being mad, I must say if I were him I would not want my buddies to slow their ammo consumption or slaughter of eachother on my account. In that spirit I will be shooting red Misfits like normal. Nice notion though Pete.

Fished my ass off the last two days on a boat project me and my buddy have been rebuilding for 18 months.

Between us we got three pink salmon and one king (AKA Chinook.)

Will post pics if I can get around this damn 500 error.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126939

• Whosethisguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

dont know if its a file size thing but this is the only one I can post, Grrrrrr
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., [*M]bhfoust

Last edit: by Whosethisguy.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126941

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

Whosethisguy wrote: Gratz Darraxx and BTJ our new Air Chiefs!! Only about 900,000 points to go Moraf!!!!

Was fishing all weekend and shocked to read about JD. We all know he's dreaming peacefully right now and very mad at himself for wrecking before Qualifying Trials or the race.

And speaking of JD being mad, I must say if I were him I would not want my buddies to slow their ammo consumption or slaughter of eachother on my account. In that spirit I will be shooting red Misfits like normal. Nice notion though Pete.

Fished my ass off the last two days on a boat project me and my buddy have been rebuilding for 18 months.

Really WTG? The man is in a freaking coma, or did you not read that? We are doing this for him. You want to shoot MISFITS down, knowing this? What the hell man? Do you not have any respect or honor for our fellow Misfit brother or this squad? Man that is so uncool. Unless you want the whole squad taking you down WTG, I would not shoot a single Misfit bro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126946

• Whosethisguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

GreyGhost wrote:

Whosethisguy wrote: Gratz Darraxx and BTJ our new Air Chiefs!! Only about 900,000 points to go Moraf!!!!

Really WTG? The man is in a freaking coma, or did you not read that? We are doing this for him. You want to shoot MISFITS down, knowing this? What the hell man? Do you not have any respect or honor for our fellow Misfit brother or this squad? Man that is so uncool. Unless you want the whole squad taking you down WTG, I would not shoot a single Misfit bro.

I fail to see how not shooting at eachother honors JD. Seems that only five or six members chimed in about it. Pete said this was a democracy (he doesnt know its a military hierarchy) and he wanted people to voice their opinions.

So if it's one Vs seven I'm supposed to let the Misfits fly by and bomb my hangers?? And JD would want this......why?

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126949

• new jersey devil
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 673
Any Good News on JD? Please post.... JD Get Well Soon....aka Misfit Devil...aka John.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126951

• [*M]bhfoust

Whosethisguy wrote:

GreyGhost wrote:

I fail to see how not shooting at eachother honors JD. Seems that only five or six members chimed in about it. Pete said this was a democracy (he doesnt know its a military hierarchy) and he wanted people to voice their opinions.

So if it's one Vs seven I'm supposed to let the Misfits fly by and bomb my hangers?? And JD would want this......why?

Your
Absolutely right WTG...who are we to say you can't shoot fellow misfits down. The courtesy will only be for the Misfits who posted about taking part in it. Fair enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whosethisguy, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126955

• madmax2069
  • Thank you received: 24

Trone187 wrote: Hey foust zup is planning on changing tanks to the ww1 tanks so you might say goodbye to your tank to air kills and I might have to say goodbye to my AFP :ohmy: unless you can make kills with those then well I'm running for cover

Oh boy, I can see it now, a bunch Of FT-17's running around everywhere.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126956

• Whosethisguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thank you Foust for your understanding.

The idea to do something, ANYTHING for JD is beautiful and most appealing where his situation is so out of anyone's control except his doctors.

Im going to be flying as jdrock/wtg in salute to him, but shooting all reds like normal.

Here is a list of those who have posted they will join in the cease-fire. Of our 36 full members no doubt others are participating as well.

PistolPete
Tbuilt
Grey Ghost
T.R.
VonKopp
Spectre
Mayday
Snake Plisken
BHFoust

For those who don't understand or think I'm being a jerk, let me try to explain how I see this.

Its Friday night. Its the big game that decides if the football team is going to State. Quarterback Joe Dan Stone has a sad and terrible accident before the game, but the team wins! Later in the locker room: coach says, "well guys, I know you all want Joe to get well, and to go on with the season in his honor, so here's what we will do. Anytime you are going to hit your team mate in practice this week, fall down and drop the ball. It's the only way we can honor him."

And then they go on to lose state 53-0, much to the dismay of Joe, who just wanted his team to keep kicking ass as usual.

This illustrates why Im going to keep playing hard, not holding any punches, in jdrock's honor, the way I imagine he would want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: darraxx, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126961

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

GreyGhost wrote:

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote:

bhfoust wrote: Mr Mantz I would like to give you this . Just a small gesture for what you bring to the dogfight community...thank you

Thank you so much. I'm honored to be an honorary MISFIT!

I'm going to get a T-shirt made with that on it....front & back...and will wear it with pride.

Again....thank you.

To Kes and Paul, congrats on being an HONORARY MEMBERS OF THE 121st MISFITS. Paul you asked some time back if you could be, iwanted to say yes then, but had to clear it with the squad first. And then had to find a badge to give out. Thanks to Foust we now have the badges to give. Congrats guys.

Ok i am back from a long day of being drug around greensboro by the fam, thank u grey. It means alot that yall would consider me an honorary misfit :). Yall r all my greatest friends outside the falcons, and the closest. :-) Ohana Forever!
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126964

• Trone187
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Is there any way I can get with dogssgirl because when I got my new phone I lost my banner in my photos and when I tried to put my badge on my banner it came out like it looks like now and I did this on my old phone and I don't know of any other way to get it back and it's anoying me that it's like that, I guess post image loaded it a different size than I had :pinch: :oops: :pinch:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126966

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Trone187 wrote: Is there any way I can get with dogssgirl because when I got my new phone I lost my banner in my photos and when I tried to put my badge on my banner it came out like it looks like now and I did this on my old phone and I don't know of any other way to get it back and it's anoying me that it's like that, I guess post image loaded it a different size than I had :pinch: :oops: :pinch:

Check with Spectre, he's pretty good with that stuff too.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trone187

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126967

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Whosethisguy wrote: Thank you Foust for your understanding.

The idea to do something, ANYTHING for JD is beautiful and most appealing where his situation is so out of anyone's control except his doctors.

Im going to be flying as jdrock/wtg in salute to him, but shooting all reds like normal.

Here is a list of those who have posted they will join in the cease-fire. Of our 36 full members no doubt others are participating as well.

PistolPete
Tbuilt
Grey Ghost

T.R.
VonKopp
Spectre
Mayday
Snake Plisken
BHFoust

For those who don't understand or think I'm being a jerk, let me try to explain how I see this.

Its Friday night. Its the big game that decides if the football team is going to State. Quarterback Joe Dan Stone has a sad and terrible accident before the game, but the team wins! Later in the locker room: coach says, "well guys, I know you all want Joe to get well, and to go on with the season in his honor, so here's what we will do. Anytime you are going to hit your team mate in practice this week, fall down and drop the ball. It's the only way we can honor him."

And then they go on to lose state 53-0, much to the dismay of Joe, who just wanted his team to keep kicking ass as usual.

This illustrates why Im going to keep playing hard, not holding any punches, in jdrock's honor, the way I imagine he would want.

I feel ya bro, I know what u mean. Fight hard, and never back down

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whosethisguy

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126968

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Grey check ur pms. I needed to tell u something. Also have a gift for ya.:)
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126971

• Whosethisguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

sonic boom120 wrote: You guys wanted a pic of me in the mirror well....here ya go btw I was under the wether and really bored and I was acting crazy too so this doesn't help lol :silly:

No, no, no. It was supposed to be a picture of you holding a can, not IN the can.

Google image search this; Чувашова Полина

Its the name of a certain Russian red-head model. I bet she's close friends with Ms. Sexy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126972

• [FEAR][Commander]FireHeart
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • That's me -Fire Heart
  • Thank you received: 41
Look at my fails from today :D

I like to crash a lot guess I'm still rusty

-[FEAR][Commander FireHeart]
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126974

• BTJ582
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2533
Lets remember that this is a game. This is not to take away from the solidarity of the group. We are a virtual squad with, sometimes, real issues. Most of the members of this squad have been flying with some combo between jd and the individual players names. This shows alot of everyone who has done this as well as shows the other squads how we can support each other the best we we can. I understand WTG's analogy and think it is a good one. I also can understand the idea of Pete's idea of not shooting down other squad members. I am by no means playing both sides here. I have not expressed my opinion about this issue on the forum till just now. I have, since Ghost asked us not to shoot, not shot any member. The problem I have with this idea is that it can and will affect other players. I have already won a couple bring down zep games where there were 2-3 on my team and 2-3 on reds side with one of those being a Misfit. Because of this I was left untouched and was able to focus on the zep. This is my own experience and I am sure has happened to others and demonstrates how an unfair advantage could develop which will have an impact on game. Not every player is on forum and I am sure there may be those who are on forum but would still not understand why certain players are being left alone. I feel this was a good idea to bring the squad together but may have been hasty. Maybe we should have more debate on this issue or maybe all join together and help each other as much as possible while in game. Lets not let this issue overtake and cloud the fact that a member is hurt. Bickering, which I feel has not occurred yet, is not what anyone wants, nor will it accomplish anything good. Lets put the pot on simmer.

I am an ex-submarine sailor who has taken the battle to the sky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Whosethisguy, [*M]bhfoust, Jack fighter, [*M]VonHuLK

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.057 seconds