• Page:

TOPIC:

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319365

• TX Constable{WP}
  • TX Constable{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

Philippians 4:13 declares that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Lord please bless these in our pack today direct their steps. Protect them from evil because they are your children. We give you praise and glory for it Father and thank you for providing for our needs.

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwaaaaooooo

Amen!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, Templar, [*M] GAW, WB|War hawk1-5, Squeak, Viper10{WP}, BLACKHAWKGHOST, KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7, Skeeter72{WP} and 3 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319385

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728
One of my favorites

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319392

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
Thanks for your contribution, but I believe Zup wants to keep religion and politics off the game and forum, since there are many from different beliefs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Night Fury

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319394

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Thanks for the reply. However if I am led by the Lord to do a prayer or scripture I will. No disrespect to you. If I am told I can not on here then I may leave because my faith is important. God first then my family. God bless you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319400

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857

TX Constable {WP*} wrote: Thanks for the reply. However if I am led by the Lord to do a prayer or scripture I will. No disrespect to you. If I am told I can not on here then I may leave because my faith is important. God first then my family. God bless you.

It's arrogance like that , that has lead to more bloodshed and suffering than anything else in this world!
Please leave your faith outside DF , as I do, if we all had a little more respect for others points of view this world would be a safer place.
Zup has asked us to keep religion and politics out and we should all respect that.
DF has no place for zealots , we are all brothers here, irrespective of our religious beliefs . I fully understand that your religious beliefs are important to you but do you really need bring them here?
Nobody would want you to leave over this ( and I sincerely hope you don't )but respect is a two way street.

Blessed be. Pagan.
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Night Fury

Last edit: by [*M] Pagan.

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319402

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

You can believe in your god, but this isn't a place for spouting it. There many forums on the internet where other people who believe in magic powers will be happy to quote things from old books with you.

ut malleus omnia similis clavum
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Max Liquidator, Night Fury

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319405

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

Geez. How hard is it to choose not to read something you disagree with? I saw the subject "scripture" and knew exactly what would be here. I find it equally offensive that people might dismiss a person's faith as "magic powers" or my squad is my church.

Offense is not the point, though. How hard was it to just ignore this thread and let the TX Connie post what he chooses? Now this is sarcastic because I like Hammer and Pagan, but *using placating, insincere, exaggerated southern belle accent* , "Bless your heart." ;)

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudolf Rednose, TX Constable{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319407

• Night Fury
  • "They never steal food, and never miss."
  • Thank you received: 41
I agree with you two to the end, I deal with this religious stuff all day, every day, and this forum is a great place for me to just get away and relax, religion is a pretty stressful topic for me, so coming here and seeing everyone all getting along and just generally enjoying things it's really refreshing, and I hope it stays that way :) -Night Fury

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319412

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Who is zup?

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319414

• Night Fury
Zuperman, Joaquin, game admin, game creator, CEO of Echoboom

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319420

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

I am sorry if I offended anyone not my intent. You could have simply ignored it. I was saying a prayer over the squad. It is things and comments that are on here that are very hurtful to me as some of you put it. I will not do it again. No worries. May God richly bless everyone. Forgive me for offending you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319421

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Thank you!

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319423

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

TX Constable {WP*} wrote: I am sorry if I offended anyone not my intent. You could have simply ignored it. I was saying a prayer over the squad. It is things and comments that are on here that are very hurtful to me as some of you put it. I will not do it again. No worries. May God richly bless everyone. Forgive me for offending you.

No offence taken friend and I apologise if my comments upset you , we all all entitled to our beliefs and yes I could have ignored it , maybe should have ignored it ,but a word early on can stop any escalation into something more.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319425

• Night Fury

TX Constable {WP*} wrote: I am sorry if I offended anyone not my intent. You could have simply ignored it. I was saying a prayer over the squad. It is things and comments that are on here that are very hurtful to me as some of you put it. I will not do it again. No worries. May God richly bless everyone. Forgive me for offending you.

I'm sorry aswell, I feel as though I was a bit nasty, sorry
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319429

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

TXLAWMAN wrote: Geez. How hard is it to choose not to read something you disagree with? I saw the subject "scripture" and knew exactly what would be here. I find it equally offensive that people might dismiss a person's faith as "magic powers" or my squad is my church.

Offense is not the point, though. How hard was it to just ignore this thread and let the TX Connie post what he chooses? Now this is sarcastic because I like Hammer and Pagan, but *using placating, insincere, exaggerated southern belle accent* , "Bless your heart." ;)

The word “church” comes from the Greek word ekklesia which is defined as “an assembly” or “called-out ones.” The root meaning of “church” is not that of a religious building, but of people of a like mind.
Religion has no intended part in my banner , it is just my expression of my "one ness" with my brother misfits. I suppose I could have used the words " band of brothers" or " the chosen ones" but they didn't quite fit with the picture lol

The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, TX Constable{WP}, Cush62

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319431

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213

TXLAWMAN wrote: Geez. How hard is it to choose not to read something you disagree with? I saw the subject "scripture" and knew exactly what would be here. I find it equally offensive that people might dismiss a person's faith as "magic powers" or my squad is my church.

I do agree that it's easy to choose not to read something, just as it is to not post something that the creator of the game wishes not to be posted, because of the varied population of the dogfight world.

If you had posted in the WP thread I wouldn't have said anything, as that is something for Digger and Viper to do, but since this was a general gossip posting, I felt the need to just bring it to your attention the wishes of Zuperman aka Zup (the creator of this game).

He has made it clear not to discuss politics, religion, profanity, and other games on the forum, and in chat (world chat and game chat).

I do agree people shouldn't say things like "magic powers" about a person's beliefs, and we shouldn't do or say anything that we know will offend people, however many times no matter what we do will will offend someone, just like Pagan's banner, I can't see how calling misfits his church to be any way offending.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Night Fury

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319484

• BLACKHAWKGHOST
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • pain is temporary ,pride is forever
  • Thank you received: 290
Tx thank you for sharing this great SCRIPTURE TO THE DF world it seems like nowadays DOGFIGHT NEEDS IT please do more

Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence ,sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, TX Constable{WP}, StarsandBars

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319495

• Daytona 1
  • Thank you received: 23
Nothing wrong with sharing scripture. I, myself, enjoy reading it, although I don't do as much as I should. Thanks for sharing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, StarsandBars, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62, Agent003{WP*}

Last edit: by Daytona 1.

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319513

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4438

{GI} E*A*G*L*E wrote:

TXLAWMAN wrote: ...........not to discuss politics, religion, profanity, and other games on the forum, and in chat (world chat and game chat)........

Well that pretty much kills just about every topic of conversation.
What is there left to discuss? The bus timetables? ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudolf Rednose, Squeak, TX Constable{WP}

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319518

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843

Max Liquidator wrote:

You do not have permissions to access this page.

what exactly are you trying to say here Max ? . Hmmm well I guess you have your reasons .
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319574

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 715
TX
I'm not a religious person but I will pray with you my brother.
God Bless you.

YOGY
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, TX Constable{WP}

Scripture 8 years 1 month ago #319591

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
As a youngster I was not really a believer, maybe because I was dissapointed how my peers treated me and others that were a bit different. The bullies seemed to rule the world, and if "the guy in charge", mostly imagined as an old man with a white beard that knows it all, a magic being that rewards the good and punishes the bad excisted......why all this bullying and prejudice?

The reason for my becoming a believer was not that I approached him, but that hé, the "Big Boss" interfered in my life.
Apparently he saw something in me, even when I had given up. For that I am for ever thankfull for making me part of his "team".
Sure there are a lot of cynics out there that mock "The Big Guy" and those that work in his service, but that's ok.

I do agree however that this is not the place or the season to discuss such matters, however enthousiastic we are.
But keep on shining your light on all, like I fully intend to.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: WB|War hawk1-5, Gannet, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, TX Constable{WP}, Cush62

Last edit: by Rudolf Rednose.
  • Page:
Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.754 seconds