Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #217963

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1241

Wow! Squad historian?! That would be an honor! I'd be looking for suggestions as to what type of stats or honors you'd like to track. I would like to know if any past facts are still available. Have we had a true legend that we should honor or perhaps name an award after in honor of them? Are there any flyers that would qualify for rookie of the year or perhaps earn honorary captainship for a given day or week? DEN ALPHA could be a recognition for best kdr for a given time period.
In the interests of fellowship, "wolfenstein" could be the beast award voted on by all Wolf Pack members in recognition of bravery, sacrifice, participation or any other suggested category.
Just a few ideas, gents.
I love my new Den home here with all of you!
HOWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooohhhhhoooooooOoooOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!

Fear not the darkness, for when it is just dark enough, then , and only then, will you begin to see the light of the stars.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #217966

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

AAAAOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOHHOOOOOWWW!

FROM THE DEN DEEP IN THE WOOD
WE GATHER TO PROWL THE NEIGHBORHOOD
OUR ENEMY HOME WE SEEK TO DESTROY
AS WE LAUNCH THE ATTACK AND PLANES DEPLOY

WING TO WING, A WOLF BY YOUR SIDE
THE PACK'S ON A HUNT.THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE
THE REDS KNOW WE'RE COMING TO END THEIR DAY
AS THEY CRASH AND BURN...THEIR HOPES DECAY

AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOW

RISE UP! RISE UP! AND JOIN THE FIGHT
SHOW THE WORLD OUR WOLF PACK MIGHT
OWN THE SKIES HIGH AND LOW
AND GROWL IN THE FACE OF EVERY FOE

Fear not the darkness, for when it is just dark enough, then , and only then, will you begin to see the light of the stars.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #217989

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Bwolf, thanks! I am proud and humbled by the promotion. Very happy to serve our Wolf Pack!

Congrats Padre on your promotion! EG, I really like that song and your ideas--great lines:
OWN THE SKIES HIGH AND LOW
AND GROWL IN THE FACE OF EVERY FOE

OOOOooooOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #217996

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

:P Oh , I couldn't sleep so threw some lines out there. THANKS MUCH!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218008

• =TBH=|Jeromy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tanking reds down since.........TODAY!!!
  • Thank you received: 215
Ok wolf pack I was thinking about having a friendly squad war what's ur guyses input on this :huh:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218030

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 362

Wow, EG, those are some great lyrics. I love the "WING TO WING, A WOF BY YOUR SIDE, THE PACK'S ON A HUNT THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE"

Congrats Dire & Padre on the promotions

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooWWWWWWWWoooooooOOOOOOoooo

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218036

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

My Wolven brotherhood,
AOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhooOooooooooow!!!!
I have just received notice that my blood test and xray from this morning are showing that my clots MAY have moved to my kidneys, OR that I may have developed some stones. I have no history of that, so precautionary measures will be taken tonight at the hospital. I will follow up with you when I know more. Keep me in your thoughts and hopefully I will be back in the air sooner rather than later.
God bless you all.
James

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218044

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669
james thoughts an prayers to u my brother .......really hope its not 4 the worst my brother .......an of topic I love the new avatar bro very nice

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218115

• Angelic Silencer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who is this mysterious person who only Silences???
  • Thank you received: 291
Angelic Silencer(SilentWolf)....officially requesting to join The Wolf Pack......

Silencing.....Silencing.....Silencing.....now only if i could mute people.....

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

Last edit: by Angelic Silencer.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218125

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Did you request on the game yet? If so I will be happy to go and sign you up!

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218130

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
a very warm welcome silent wolf great pilot very nice to talk to and were all proud to have u in the pack I already know ur gonna do great ty ....kevinwayne ....aka blackwolf ooooooowwwwwwwhhhhhhhh

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218135

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

praying for you James
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218137

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Welcome Silent Wolf! OOoooooOOOOO

Looking forward to flying with you and see you in the skies. Dire

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218145

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
I've got a couple of things.. First, great that Silencer is coming on board.. Had this feeling from the first time I saw his name and avatar.. Come on you can't do much better than angelic silencer.. That's so "us" it's not funny.. Push the right buttons and join us silencer .

Second, those lyrics of James are straight outa Compton..fine as a stager wing beach, and as real as a Colt 1911.. You guys have all chosen lines you like.. Honestly I like them all . And nominate it as is for Squad anthem.. If the axe carrying wolf can put them to music so much the better .. But their right as they are for Sqd. Motto / Anthem ..

This deal with James is scary.. Per his post he's in the hospital right now .. So it's can I get an Amen time here on Wolf Pack..

Dear Lord;

Our brother James is in the Hospital with either blood clots that have moved or kidney stones.. This is a double hardship as his wife is recuperating from a stroke and her vision issues limit driving..in short they need your help.. Our Skipper Mike and his wife Mindy continue to deal with her cancer..Father your word is we will never be given more than we can bear.. We take comfort in that, and in knowing you're in control.. But ask for your Devine intervention that both couples could feel your presence, and that you could touch them with your healing white light.. Take away any fear or pain..Take away any cells that are unhealthy.. and grant them health..

In your holy name .. Amen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kamikaze King, Squeak, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218149

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
amen brother ....james missed my wingman tonight an mike an u are in or thoughts an prayers my friend ........we are all here 4 u brother and check in plz when u get time and let us know how ur doing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218189

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Amen Padre

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218190

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

AwOOooooooooooooohhhooooooooooow!
All is well my Wolven Brotherhood! Thanks for all of your support!
I was diagnosed with kidney stones in both kidneys. They were treated and passed through me with some discomfort, but I am glad to be rid of them. The pain with them was just unbearable. Docs said that they formed due to all of the new meds I have been on for the clots in my legs.Situation resolved. Tomorrow I go for scans to check if the treatments to bust those clots have been successful.
Please continue to keep us in your thoughts. The power of prayer is a beautiful thing. God bless you all! Thank you!
James
United We Prowl

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

Last edit: by Myrlin {WP***}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218199

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

James, that is GREAT news!!! We are praying that tomorrow's scans are as successful as todays treatment. Until we get the all clear Mrs. Viper and myself are keeping you in our prayers.

I LOVE the "United We Prowl" slogan. It seems to quite accurate here lately as just about every time I am on there are Wolf Pack brothers and sisters around to fly with.

See ya'll (I know, but I live in Florida so its correct jargon for the geographical area) in the skies!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218223

• Digger {WP}
  • Digger {WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 550

James,

Great news! I will keep you and your wife in my prayers. Love the Avatar! I also love slogan. I would like to ask permission to adopt that as our squad slogan?

Padre your prayer offerings are truly fantastic! Thank you.

Viper did Silent Wolf submit a request to join?
TOGETHER WE PROWL, UNITED WE HOWL

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218242

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Yes, I received a request for SilentWolf to join and I accepted. The name has already been changed adding the {WP} to the in-game call sign.

I love the slogan and vote in favor of adopting it for our squadron.

We are truly blessed to have Padre on our side so to speak. I am definitely proud of all our brothers and sisters and lucky to be a part of the best squad in dogfight.

oooooOOOOOoooooowwwwww!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218248

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

WELCOME TO THE DEN, SilentWolf !! Glad to have you home! Enjoy the comaraderie and know that we are all here to support you any way we can.
AOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhooOooooooooow

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy

Last edit: by Myrlin {WP***}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218264

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Yes sir, welcome to the Sqd, and our pack .. Silent we'd like to know something about you bro, not any pressure here, but a couple short paragraphs (as James did) will let us get to know you.. I was flying yesterday and sqd membership was being debated.. This is gospel (I have a LOT of faults, but lying is not one of them) our Sqd was used as an example of comaradity.. I was so proud to have that Wolf pack over my name!

James, sorry for the pain, but thank God you didn't "throw" a clot, and continued prayers that they can be desolved.. Guessing this is really hard with the wifes health and vision issues.. Know we get it.. If you need to vent just pm me brother..

Skipper / Viper .. You're not lucky to have me.. I'm lucky to have you guys, and that goes back to the honesty thing.. In my heart I know there is something special happening here, and I think you guys are picking up on that as well.. I mean come on this is SUPPOSED to be a flying game.. Period.. Tell me what we have is just a game.. Nonsense.. I'm not sure what's going on, but I know it's something special..

Tomorrow is range day here in AZ.. Gloria's doing that shopping thing, and I'll go over mid morning and put some rounds down lane.. This is not IPSC stuff, no tacticl magazine changes,etc... Straight up bulls eye targets.. Then maybe a trip to Cabella's if I have time..

God bless ya'll (Yep me too) ..We're coming together guys.. For real.. United we prowl wwwwoooo OOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Myrlin {WP***}, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218268

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Have an in game problem guys.. Just got on for the first game of the day, and a major issue.. I can't fly level.. I'm on an iPad.. Got on to a great DF game it was Just starting .. Crashed twice then realized I had to hold it at a 45 degree angle to fly straight.. I got out and went into settings.. Couldn't get the screen plane to show levied with out the same 45 degree angle .. Can't even see the screen.. Deal is that's the level flight .. I can't go up.. Zero up elevator.. Any of you guys had this issue.. Ideas.. I tried a shut down.. Nope..

Wish me luck, this is a complete deal breaker in terms of the game if I can't get it.. Just promoted to 18 and brig general too..

Yep I'm whining like a 12 year old.. Disgusting huh.. I came back to the game to try it again, viper was rocking and had a lead,,mine was worse and I had no up elevator.. A. 350 K sop camel, that flew much like a Mac truck.. A bad handling Mac truck.. Sigh..

HELP (stove up geezer wolf) wwwwooooo

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218271

• Angelic Silencer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: Have an in game problem guys.. Just got on for the first game of the day, and a major issue.. I can't fly level.. I'm on an iPad.. Got on to a great DF game it was Just starting .. Crashed twice then realized I had to hold it at a 45 degree angle to fly straight.. I got out and went into settings.. Couldn't get the screen plane to show levied with out the same 45 degree angle .. Can't even see the screen.. Deal is that's the level flight .. I can't go up.. Zero up elevator.. Any of you guys had this issue.. Ideas.. I tried a shut down.. Nope..

Wish me luck, this is a complete deal breaker in terms of the game if I can't get it.. Just promoted to 18 and brig general too..

Yep I'm whining like a 12 year old.. Disgusting huh.. I came back to the game to try it again, viper was rocking and had a lead,,mine was worse and I had no up elevator.. A. 350 K sop camel, that flew much like a Mac truck.. A bad handling Mac truck.. Sigh..

have you tryed uninstalling and reinstalling?

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218274

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321

Angelic Silencer wrote:

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: Have an in game problem guys.. Just got on for the first game of the day, and a major issue.. I can't fly level.. I'm on an iPad.. Got on to a great DF game it was Just starting .. Crashed twice then realized I had to hold it at a 45 degree angle to fly straight.. I got out and went into settings.. Couldn't get the screen plane to show levied with out the same 45 degree angle .. Can't even see the screen.. Deal is that's the level flight .. I can't go up.. Zero up elevator.. Any of you guys had this issue.. Ideas.. I tried a shut down.. Nope..

have you tryed uninstalling and reinstalling?

I think your control settings is messed up.
Go to settings> controls> pick preference (button/ motion senser) > select cockpit > adjust ur tab to a comfy position which you usually fly. THEN HIT SAVE!

Hope this helps!

Last edit: by [M]ad.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218279

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Silent Wolf..."United We Prowl". NICE!

OOOOooooOOOOOO

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218291

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Great fun flying with my Wolf Pack this evening! OOOooooOOOOO :)

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218292

• Angelic Silencer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
sorry about the size of the names...i keep it smallish so i can see enemy planes at a distance(next time i'll increase the size for the games...)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}

Last edit: by Angelic Silencer.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218293

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOW GROOOOWWWLLLL! GREAT STUFF!! Love thre bullet holes in the windshield lol. Was an honer to be a part of it all! Thank you all! Godspeed!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #218294

• jenpui......kamei
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 135
Aooooooooohhhhoo;) greeting to all Wp/ I love this pack, some of nicest pilots are here in this pack n it's always a pleasure flying together with you guys.dire,Kw,Squeak,VP, Dig u all are a good friends to me.thanks, I hope am not disturbing you all ;) see you guy's in skies,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 2.261 seconds