The Foreign Legion
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Zuperman MORE POINTS for going back to base please. 1 year 4 months ago #387553

• Acegirl
  • Acegirl's Avatar Topic Author
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
.Hi zuperman, I was wondering if there was the possibility to give points to the players that go back to base and refuel. Most of the time we see players bomb their objective and crash or keep shooting until they run out of fuel. Nothing bad about that but there should be a generous amount of points to the ones that go back to base to re fuel. Pilots that do this have to keep in mind the amount of fuel they have to reach back their base and encounter enemy fire while trying to make it back home safe.  I believe an extra good incentive should be rewarded to the pilots that go back to refuel.  This would create more of a challenge for players who would want to cash in on a good incentive for their extra effort.  Also, would help prevent campers from sticking around over a base for kills, instead if they go back home they would get more points than those cheap easy kills. Well campers will be campers, but I think is a good challenge for making it back to base safe. Is that possible to do? And if it’s already implemented could the points reward be increased?

Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gannet, nebular, car151958, Pegoud, Montymor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Zuperman Points for going back to base 1 year 4 months ago #387557

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4449
Yes, I agree. 
Crashing a plane as an out when your 90% shot down is a cop out, and should be discouraged in some way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, car151958, Pegoud, Montymor., ..OWL..{WP*}

Zuperman Points for going back to base 1 year 3 months ago #387758

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 711

When I've bombed I always crash my plane. If you don't do that and you fly back, they will shoot from behind, if you turn back to shoot back, you are a camper. So I prefer to crash my plane so that I can never be said to be a camper.

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Zuperman Points for going back to base 1 year 3 months ago #387768

• Acegirl
  • Acegirl's Avatar Topic Author
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Salute Le Fritzzzzzzzz!!!  And Congratulations on your MORAF accomplishment my friend.
 I see a camper more as a player that stays over the base or ship not letting enemy players take off . I have seen that in some missions u get some points after refueling but I believe you should get a significant more amount of points for making it back to your base or ship after your bomb run .  Because like you say when u try to get back to base, they will shoot you from behind, and it is a big challenge to make it back home safe with planes shooting at you. You can just try to outfly the bullets and be safe once your team mates come to your rescue or you can turn back to dogfight until you take them out and then you can fly back to base if you still have fuel.  Nothing bad to stay over the tree lines away from base dogfighting to get those red followers off you.  Getting back to base or ship safe it’s something that does not happen all the time, because it’s hard to accomplish. You still have the option of crashing but for those that do make it back some extra incentive would be nice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, frits, car151958, Pegoud

Zuperman Points for going back to base 1 year 3 months ago #387771

• Pegoud
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1982

Hi all !
I systematically practice the return to the base and it is very exciting to escape the bullets of the pursuers!
And when you fall, they separated from their bombs to chase you! an advantage for the rest of the game...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, frits, Montymor., ..OWL..{WP*}

Zuperman MORE POINTS for going back to base please. 1 year 2 months ago #387776

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Es imposible regresar por que te disparan por la espalda,como bien dice jesica y los demás,deberías recibir un buen incentivo de puntos cada vez que llegas con tu avión de nuevo a la base.

Zuperman MORE POINTS for going back to base please. 1 year 2 months ago #387777

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Otra cosa,resulta que entras en la war1 y no puedes elegir bando,el camel tiene 1 resistencia solo,juegas contra pilotos noveles,que cuesta caer y para colmo de males llevan aviones que cuesta derribar,tiene 2 o 3 de resistencia,los aviones top,deberían tener 2 o 3 resistencias y no una sola,y cuesta mucho armarios,además si usabas un avion armado ahora no puedes y tienes que coger otros que tienes desarmados eso no es justo,ya que llevamos años jugando,al menos que los nuevos caigan más fácil o dota a los aviones más potentes de más resistencia,por que no entiendo que yo cuando empecé no hacían más que caerme y ahora es casi imposible caer a los nuevos,deben sufrir y hacerse fuertes como nostros hicimos,con nostros fue muy diferente y eso no lo veo justo.

Zuperman MORE POINTS for going back to base please. 1 year 2 months ago #387778

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 711

We are allowed to use the same aircraft there as they do, also the smaller ones. 

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png

• Page:
Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
Time to create page: 0.563 seconds