• Page:

TOPIC:

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #383969

• Acegirl
  • Acegirl's Avatar Topic Author
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
[img][img]https://i.imgur.com/xRal3q0.png[/img][/img]
.First, I would like to give thanks to God and my family for holding my hand and carry me through these difficult times. The glory of God is strong, and I know he is my strength and guiding light. God has blessed me with the best family in the world and they have all rally together to help me; the are my love and strength.  To my friends here in the island and friends I made here in this game from around the world and even strangers thank you thank you for all your prayers; do love you all.  The power of praying is strong. Not everyone knows what happened only a few friends from the game were aware of my health problems, because everything happened so fast. I am sorry for not letting you guys know how things were going and for all the worries. As from September I found out I had cancer, so doctors wanted to go at it fast, so I got operated and have been recuperating.  Had a second operation to place some kind of port to start quimo. Thank God I am back home and last week I started my first quimo treatment. So, you can imagine I barf all my turkey on Thanksgiving; but what I am truly thankful was to be with my family.  Doctors says 6 months of quimo and with the grace of God we will overcome all this. Yes, I was very scared and trying to be a warrior but what have truly carried me and keep me calm is God, my family and your prayers.  Hope you and all your loved ones are all well and in good health; do enjoy your holidays and wish you many blessings for the new year’s. Will try to log in and check the new changes zuperman has made in the game; can’t promise much flying but will come back soon; God willing.  Thankyou Pegoud for taking care of The Foreign Legion/ Black Dragons Legion squadron and to all my dear friends there for your best wishes.  WE ARE THOUGTHER THAN THE REST!  To all good friends and also the ones that for some reason drifted away thank you for your prayers.  I’m not bad I’m just drawn that way…and if I was bad in any way well, I’m so sorry.   So, there is still more ACE GIRL to be seen flying around the Dogfight Elite skies and in life. I will fight this, and I will beat this “en el nombre de Dios”. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., [NLR] McFate, ZebraUp, Sharp Shooter, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [*M]Comet, Capt CherryTree, Gannet, DireWolf{WP****}, pinkstar30 and 10 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #383972

• Pegoud
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1969

Salutations AG!
Thanks for hearing from you !
I am very happy to know you are on the road to recovery.
A lot of players miss you here, among many squadrons, please know !
We love you !
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nebular, Alex Galt, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, bsv, Sikorsky

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #383974

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4438
You'll have my prayers.
My wife beat it.
You can do it to.
Kia Kaha. (Be strong)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nebular, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Juan Marni, bsv

Last edit: by Gannet.

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #383979

• Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 464

Prayers going your way, Ace Girl! 
My wife beat it too.
You are tough, you will beat it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nebular, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, bsv, Sikorsky

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #383982

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788
You'll ACE that too no worries.

We all pray for your full and speedy recovery.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, nebular, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Juan Marni, bsv, Sikorsky

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #383991

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
I'm glad everything is working out! Conquer this quimio crap, we'll be supporting you from wherever we are.

Btw, we miss you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Gannet, nebular, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Juan Marni, bsv, Sikorsky and 1 other people also said thanks.

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #383993

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
Ace you can and will beat this cancer we all believe in you we support 100% you are the only and true ACE GIRL of the skies 

My prayers are with you Jessica 

I think about every time and miss you
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nebular, Pegoud, Juan Marni, bsv

Last edit: by Alex Galt.

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #383994

• Gizmo.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 908
You can do it Ace your the best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nebular, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Juan Marni, bsv

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #383996

• Phillipson
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 264
Get better soon! Your friend, Phillipson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nebular, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, bsv, Sikorsky

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #384002

• nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2034
Looking forward to seeing you soon ACEGIRL!!
You got this!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Juan Marni, bsv

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #384004

• bsv
  • Thank you received: 44
dear ACE !!!!!we miss you very much. but you are always with us while we fly. we fly for you. and you fight for us. if there is no you there is no us. and I know and believe that you will soon be with us again. God help you just be patient. Many blessings and happiness to you and your dear family who are your support. Good luck and see you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nebular, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #384006

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Querida amiga te mande mensaje privado,espero que te pueda llegar,que Dios te guarde estoy seguro que pronto estarás con todos nosotros un beso y un abrazo fuerte amiga,no esperaba esto y estoy triste por ti,pero lo superarás y te estaré esperando volaremos juntos de nuevo amiga.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, bsv

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #384011

• Juan Marni
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Hey!
  • Thank you received: 407
Que alegría saber que estás bien Jess. Mucho ánimo a ti y tu familia, espero que te recuperes pronto. 
No necesitas el mejor avión para ser el mejor piloto.

La esperanza es lo último que se pierde. Seguimos a la espera...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Paco Zorapel, bsv

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #384027

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Hey Ace, 
So sorry to hear what you're going through. Cancer sucks, plain and simple. If anyone can beat it, I know it's you. Praying for you and glad your family is there for you.

Take care, you got this!
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Pagan

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #384068

• Pegoud

Dear Ace Girl,
Do you remember asking for snow ?
Zuperman did it!
See you soon !
(screenshot from Juan Marni)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, bsv

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #384133

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

My heartfelt prayers go out to you Ace Girl and i know you will prevail and get well soon. I look forward to dancing across the skies of Dogfight with you once again someday soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #384173

• Acegirl
Thank you all for your support, prayers and best wishes.  Each one I read gave me strength and a smile;  you are all good friends thank you.  Got my second quimo therapy last week I call them “tequilas”; this one I think I manage a bit better. Well at least I did not puke. Dr. gave me the option to skip next week quimo or postpone; so that I can share with my family during Christmas.  I should resume after the holiday break in January. I was willing to go for it, but my family wanted me to be able to spend time with them.  Will try to give the game a try to see that snow!!!! It looks amazing in that picture u posted Pegoud.  Soon will be dancing in the DF Elite skies with all of you. Will keep fighting and will beat this with God by my side. ¡Gracias a todos se les quiere de gratis!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, DireWolf{WP****}, pinkstar30, nebular, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Montymor., Juan Marni and 4 other people also said thanks.

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #384230

• Montymor.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 197
Se puede superar, solo necesitas ganas de vivir y de eso te sobra, lo sé porque veo tus publicaciones, porque te he visto jugar, porque eres de una isla que desprende mucha vida y sobre todo porque eres tú. Mi mujer igual que la de otros compañeros de juego también lo superó. La quimio se pasa mal, te cambia todo, tanto físico como mentalmente pero es necesaria, y con la ayuda de los medicos y con el apoyo de tu familia, amigos y toda la comunidad de DF saldrás victoriosa en esa batalla, pero sobre todo con tu fuerzas y ganas de vivir. Te has convertido en una guerrera de las de verdad.
Te queremos boriqueña.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, bsv

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #384249

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Ya sabes jésica te estaré esperando y volaremos con nuestros aviones por todo el mapa del juego juntos,y después un bañito al lado de las gaviotas junto al puente al caer el sol,eres fuerte así que ya sabes donde me tienes que buscar un beso chica AS.Tu amigo charli8
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, bsv

Last edit: by baron rojo.

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #384283

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

Hang in there ace. This month is 1 year since my battle with cancer began and last week I had a cat scan and they got it all when I had surgery and I am cancer free now. Chemo is tough but you will make it through. You are in my prayers, take care ace. You can beat it. With God all things are possible and your faith is strong.
best wishes
Sharp
The following user(s) said Thank You: zuperman, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, bsv

ACE GIRL 2 years 3 months ago #384286

• Acegirl
Sharpiiiiiiiii! I am so happy to hear you are cancer free my dear friend, made me smile to hear this. Yes, you are so wright wis God all things are possible I will fight and will be victorious with the help of God.
Thank you for your prayers my friend.Many blessings and FELIZ NAVIDAD! 

Montiiiiii y Charliiiiiiiiie! Gracias por sus oraciones; se que con la ayuda de Dios podre vencer. Charli pronto nos echamos un chapuzón en el lago. Desde mi ventana en el hospital podía ver la playa; hace tiempo q no voy, pero me conformo con el lago de Zuperman y mis buenos amigos.  Estaré en tratamiento de quimo hasta el verano y si papa Dios lo permite pues podre salir victoriosa.  Siempre estoy pendiente a todos usted; voy a tratar de jugar un poquito más en adición de visitarlos por foro y chat. 
Se le quiere mucho!Bendiciones y FELIZ NAVIDAD!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, bsv

Last edit: by Acegirl.

ACE GIRL 2 years 2 weeks ago #385470

• Acegirl
Halfway on my treatment and doctor says things are looking good so far. God willing should end treatment by summertime. Thank you for all your prayers and friendships. I have not been able to play as much because most of the time the treatment kicks me down. Still the few games I have bean able to play I have enjoyed very much. Now I understand when I saw Aj V Rod playing alone in games, I think he was trying to enjoy the feeling of the flight simulation that we all enjoy in the virtual game of DF Elite. I used to wonder why he is turning so slow I gave him a few tab shots to let him know I was behind him but let him go. Still, he told me to shoot him, and I did let him shoot me down. Now I know how hard must have been for Aj V Rod and Sky Foxx to play with the side effects these treatments give to your body and mind. Still, they found some joy in flying DF Elite and connect with friends. Thank you for the friends that have reach out and sent prayers my way they do help. Giving the fight and with the help of God I will overcome. So do not think I have left the game “I am Still Here” hopefully will be able to play more eventually.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zuperman, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, DireWolf{WP****}, [NLR]Mysterio, nebular, Alex Galt, Pegoud, OUTLAW_WAR, bsv

ACE GIRL 1 year 8 months ago #386555

• Acegirl

.Did you know that an eagle knows when a storm is coming long before it starts?
The eagle will fly to a high site to wait for the winds to come. When the storm comes, spread your wings so that the wind grips you and carries you above the storm. While the storm is shattering below, the eagle flies above it. The eagle does not escape the storm. Just use the storm to get up higher. It is lifted by the winds that the storm brings. When the storms of life come to us – and all of us are going to go through it, we can rise above it by putting our minds and our faith in God. We can let god's power lift us above them. God allows us to go with the storm wind that brings sickness, tragedy, and other things in our lives. We can fly over the storm. Remember, it's not the weights of life that take us down, but how we handle them. Isaiah 40:31 - "But those who wait on the Lord will have new strength; they will raise wings like eagles; they will run, and they will not get tired; they will walk, and they will not be fatigued.

It has been a journey since last year when I was diagnosed with cancer, but throughout this storm God has hold my hand; my family and friends have been by my side with prayers and support.  The power of prayer is strong, and God has heard them.  A couple of weeks back I finish with my chemotherapy and saw the doctor and he told me that looking at labs everything looks ok and that I was cancer free. He then proceeded to do a CT scan to be sure and last week I went to his office, and he said that everything looks ok and that I was cancer free. So, he sent me to the surgeon to see when he could schedule the removal of the chemo port. Surgeon told me he would like to do one last test before removing the port, so that is schedule to be done next month God willing. 
So now I am in recovery mode, still have the cold hand and feet, the bad taste comes and goes, get tired easily, I keep dropping things from my hands….so you all were right I am a dropper LOL. Doctor told me side effects will fade in time and that I could take 4 to 6 month and even them they could come and go after that. But I am HAPPY!!!! Do not care about the side things, even do I feel worthless and weak I am blessed that God gave me more time to enjoy life, family, and friends. I am grateful for all of you that cheer me on and prayed for me, you are all good friends and like I have said in the pass we are a dysfunctional family or community, but you are all great.
Still not able to play much because I cannot feel the key on the keyboard and it does get frustrating at times when my poopsicle fingers are hitting the wrong keys, but I do enjoy the time I get to play and say hi to all of you. Little by little with the help of God I will heal; I know I takes time, but my heart is full of joy, and I will keep fighting to get better and enjoy every day.
 Thank you for your friendships, enjoy your lives and SMILE
 ¡SE LES QUIERE DE GRATIS A TODOS Y TODAS! 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, SCAMPERS REVENGE, nebular, chickenlittle, Alex Galt, Pegoud, loggerhead-WAR-, bsv

ACE GIRL 1 year 8 months ago #386557

• Pegoud

Thank you for this excellent news Ace Girl !
Bravo for your courage and your confidence in the future !
I love your metaphor with the eagle !
See you soon !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, nebular, bsv

• Page:
Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
Time to create page: 1.475 seconds