TOPIC:

Towards the top of the squadrons 6 years 11 months ago #360416

• Lone Player
  • Lone Player's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Hello Legionnaires. How can we do a quick and honest way to take first place squad, we are in third place. I want to work even harder to achieve this goal.
Towards the top of the squadrons.

Leave a message in my mailbox on the forum

Your friend and squad pilot, Lone player. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Lone Player.

Towards the top of the squadrons 6 years 11 months ago #360418

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
a couple of top players had these installed in their homes its linked to the severs so you can just turn up when the max points are available
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Gannet

Towards the top of the squadrons 6 years 11 months ago #360447

• Lone Player
  • Lone Player's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Sorry but I could not understand your text, I ask you to reformulate or another colleague translate for me, I'm sorry for the difficulty of not understanding what you wrote for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Towards the top of the squadrons 6 years 11 months ago #360452

• Acegirl
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

Salute Lone Player!
Vamos fazer isso!! Acho que o plano é ir e matar matar matar tantos planos vermelhos que pudermos. Doggy É apenas brincando, porque há alguns jogadores que fazem muitos pontos apenas olhando para jogar a missão zeppelin. Ele diz que eles têm um alarme que lhes diz quando o jogo zeppelin está ligado. Mas para mim que não é divertido em tudo e faz a sua subida ao topo perder brilho ou valor se u foram para compará-lo com outras equipes.
Na Legião Estrangeira, a fórmula sempre foi para desfrutar o jogo, se divertir e jogar, jogar, jogar. Procuramos verdadeiros jogos desafiantes onde nos divertimos e ganhamos nossos pontos sem prestar atenção. A única maneira de chegar ao topo é estar jogando mais ativo. Então, Lone eu acho que você está no passe certo; Agora ir lá e mostrar-lhes porque nós somos mais resistentes do que o resto!

Salute Lone Player!
Let’s Do it!! I think the plan is to go and kill kill kill as many red planes we can. Doggy is just joking around because there are some players that make lots of points just looking to play the zeppelin mission. He says they have an alarm that tells them when the zeppelin game is on. But to me that is not fun at all and it makes your rise to the top lose luster or value if u were to compare it with other teams. At the Foreign Legion, the formula has always been to enjoy the game, have fun at it and play, play, play. We look for real challenging games where we enjoy ourselves and earn our points without paying attention. The only way to get to the top is to be more active playing. So, Lone I think you are in the right pass; now go out there and show them why we are tougher than the rest!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

• Page:
Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
Time to create page: 0.797 seconds