https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Devils Dragons 10 years 4 months ago #153867

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 804
Well I guess I had the times wrong I thought the late session was at 7 central time. And yes next week for sure
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

The Devils Dragons 10 years 4 months ago #154010

• Deezl
  • It's all good.
  • Thank you received: 42
Hello Dragons,
I received a much appreciated (and surprising!) invitation from Whip to join your ranks. I gladly accept! A little about me - I started playing DF around May 2013, and was formerly known as VonDeezl in the 188th Warthogs squadron. The Warthogs fizzled out by the end of the summer and I have been flying with no squad since then. I love the forums and social aspect of DF almost as much as playing the game, so I really appreciate the opportunity to join the DD family. Thanks again!
I am oldish :) (47), married (so now you know the reason if I drop from a game suddenly), and I have two wonderful little girls - they are young enough that they still like their dad - I'm dreading the coming teen years :). Currently live in Memphis, but grew up near Pittsburgh, PA. Some weeks I work from home and will be on DF ALOT those weeks, other weeks I travel and the chance to fly is a little more spotty. I have a KIK account, but have not yet visited the website. I always compete with respect to other flyers, never TK or SK, I have flown with and been shot down by most of you many times, and look forward to joining you in the sky with that [DD] tag on my plane.

See you in game soon
Deezl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [DD]Big C, Gizmo., Jasonmc, Thulsa Doom

The Devils Dragons 10 years 4 months ago #154044

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

Deezl wrote: Hello Dragons,
I received a much appreciated (and surprising!) invitation from Whip to join your ranks. I gladly accept! A little about me - I started playing DF around May 2013, and was formerly known as VonDeezl in the 188th Warthogs squadron. The Warthogs fizzled out by the end of the summer and I have been flying with no squad since then. I love the forums and social aspect of DF almost as much as playing the game, so I really appreciate the opportunity to join the DD family. Thanks again!
I am oldish :) (47), married (so now you know the reason if I drop from a game suddenly), and I have two wonderful little girls - they are young enough that they still like their dad - I'm dreading the coming teen years :). Currently live in Memphis, but grew up near Pittsburgh, PA. Some weeks I work from home and will be on DF ALOT those weeks, other weeks I travel and the chance to fly is a little more spotty. I have a KIK account, but have not yet visited the website. I always compete with respect to other flyers, never TK or SK, I have flown with and been shot down by most of you many times, and look forward to joining you in the sky with that [DD] tag on my plane.

See you in game soon
Deezl

Nice you will fit right in Deezl...we have the older crowd all about your age such as Me, Black Flag, Dino Spider, Thulsa Doom, Rodent and von Spiller. The younger players are Brandon, Killahboy, Desert Falcon, Dwight Owston...and somewhere in the middle we have Big C, Sky Raptor and Fuzzy Flyer. everyone seems to have a great time chatting on KiK, ages don't seem to matter a whole lot other than the tolerance of the relenless ping of the KiK app! Find out how to turn off audible notifications fast! If you PM me your KiK username I can add you to the conversation and you can meet everyone! Someone is almost always there!

Let me know what you would like on your banner and D$maker if you read this you too please.

Welcome to the Dragons!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deezl

The Devils Dragons 10 years 4 months ago #154047

• Thulsa Doom
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Doom knows.
  • Thank you received: 511
Who you calling old Whip?

Just an fyi if you didnt already know Deezl, whip and I are married, and we also have 2 girls and being mom, I may drop out here and there myself!
Nice to have you on board, and thank you for introducing yourself

SnidleyWhiplash wrote:

See you in game soon
Deezl

Nice you will fit right in Deezl...we have the older crowd all about your age such as Me, Black Flag, Dino Spider, Thulsa Doom, Rodent and von Spiller. The younger players are Brandon, Killahboy, Desert Falcon, Dwight Owston...and somewhere in the middle we have Big C, Sky Raptor and Fuzzy Flyer. everyone seems to have a great time chatting on KiK, ages don't seem to matter a whole lot other than the tolerance of the relenless ping of the KiK app! Find out how to turn off audible notifications fast! If you PM me your KiK username I can add you to the conversation and you can meet everyone! Someone is almost always there!

Let me know what you would like on your banner and D$maker if you read this you too please.

Welcome to the Dragons!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc, Deezl

The Devils Dragons 10 years 4 months ago #154048

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

I have updated post 1. Please let me know if I made any mistakes. I fixed up the member list, and I also added our fight song Black Flag and I created! Anything else?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Flag

The Devils Dragons 10 years 4 months ago #154050

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ThulsaDoom wrote: Who you calling old Whip?

Just an fyi if you didnt already know Deezl, whip and I are married, and we also have 2 girls and being mom, I may drop out here and there myself!
Nice to have you on board, and thank you for introducing yourself

SnidleyWhiplash wrote:

See you in game soon
Deezl

Welcome to the Dragons!

You are older than me lady! Besides see how your post is above unlike everyone elses...hmmm can't quite get the hang of the technology? Is that it? Does that sound like a young person's issue...hmmm (Yeah i know I know I like the couch it's comfy)

The Devils Dragons 10 years 4 months ago #154051

• Thulsa Doom
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Doom knows.
Im shaking my arthritc hands at you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., Jasonmc

The Devils Dragons 10 years 4 months ago #154052

• dino spider
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 335

Welcome Deezl it's good to have another quality player added to the Dragons!
...Along came a SPIDER...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, Deezl, Thulsa Doom

The Devils Dragons 10 years 4 months ago #154357

• Deezl
  • It's all good.
I now see what you mean by the KIK chat Whip. Wow. Btw I'll get you something for the banner soon. Looking for some ideas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Flag, Whiplash

The Devils Dragons 10 years 4 months ago #154358

• Deezl
  • It's all good.
Thanks Spider…so far it's been great!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, Thulsa Doom

The Devils Dragons 10 years 4 months ago #154401

• Black Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 453

Welcome to the Devil's Dragon again Deezl!

Hope to see you in the skies soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, Deezl, Thulsa Doom

The Devils Dragons 10 years 4 months ago #154424

• Deezl
  • It's all good.
Just played a quick game during lunch break. Never had to kill so many tanks in a dogfights game ever before. A guy named Red. BARON and another named russianace2463. Cant screen capture so didn't bother with blacklist. FYI.

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #154528

• Thulsa Doom
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Doom knows.
Great to see you last night Flightmare!

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #154529

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Deezl wrote: Just played a quick game during lunch break. Never had to kill so many tanks in a dogfights game ever before. A guy named Red. BARON and another named russianace2463. Cant screen capture so didn't bother with blacklist. FYI.

Yeah after my games today I think a list of preferred targets might be in order.

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #154534

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hey looky who got a promotion....now brigadier general! Good job babe

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #154538

• Deezl
  • It's all good.
Way to go Doom. Moving up fast.
:)

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #154558

• Black Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

SnidleyWhiplash wrote: I have updated post 1. Please let me know if I made any mistakes. I fixed up the member list, and I also added our fight song Black Flag and I created! Anything else?

I can't think of anything that you are missing. I really like seeing the fight song posted there. Is there a song that it can be sung to?? Maybe we can all record ourselves singing it, and then send to you to mix :lol:

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #154559

• Black Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

SnidleyWhiplash wrote: Hey looky who got a promotion....now brigadier general! Good job babe

Congrats Doom!

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #154571

• Thulsa Doom
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Doom knows.
Like the ones on my poopy pants list?
:angry:

SnidleyWhiplash wrote:

Deezl wrote: Just played a quick game during lunch break. Never had to kill so many tanks in a dogfights game ever before. A guy named Red. BARON and another named russianace2463. Cant screen capture so didn't bother with blacklist. FYI.

Yeah after my games today I think a list of preferred targets might be in order.

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #154573

• Thulsa Doom
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Doom knows.
Thanks for the congrats guys...love the game, squad and you all..Im not allowed group hugs so what do you all prefer...firm handshake or a fist bump?

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #154580

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Black Flag wrote:

SnidleyWhiplash wrote: I have updated post 1. Please let me know if I made any mistakes. I fixed up the member list, and I also added our fight song Black Flag and I created! Anything else?

I can't think of anything that you are missing. I really like seeing the fight song posted there. Is there a song that it can be sung to?? Maybe we can all record ourselves singing it, and then send to you to mix :lol:

I could have sworn I had already put the fight song up there but I must be mistaken. Im not really musically inclined in any way so I don't have a clue how to match lyrics to a song and if it can even be done with what we made. I am going to try and find the email of a friend of mine I mentioned who is huge into heavy metal and he may be able to help. If anyone else knows any good ideas on how to make it something we can sing (I use the term sing loosely here) please let me know. The help would be appreciated.

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #154581

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ThulsaDoom wrote: Thanks for the congrats guys...love the game, squad and you all..Im not allowed group hugs so what do you all prefer...firm handshake or a fist bump?

I was going to say a Dragon tail slap but somehow with a girl that takes a kind of different meaning...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Flag, Thulsa Doom

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #154584

• Thulsa Doom
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Doom knows.
OMG!! I'm crying.....

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #154982

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
Sorry Shirley for leaving ...my wife and I had to go so hopefully next time we can play again...it was fun:) your a great chaser and it was nice to see your wife there also!! If there was any mis communication in game I'm sorry but I was pre occupied at home with others and next time you will have my full attention lol:)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #154984

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

General jackson wrote: Sorry Shirley for leaving ...my wife and I had to go so hopefully next time we can play again...it was fun:) your a great chaser and it was nice to see your wife there also!! If there was any mis communication in game I'm sorry but I was pre occupied at home with others and next time you will have my full attention lol:)

Always a pleasure Jen! The only miscommunication was my horrendous string of typos and poor jokes. And please be distracted...I'll get you one day :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Serious

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #154988

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
Others may have frowned upon hovering over my base but I enjoyed it..I'm not sure who all was on my team but u pinned us down good!! Was a blast!!:))

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #155187

• Deezl
  • It's all good.
So.... had my first game with a couple of Dragons last night - Black Flag, and Pvt. Joker. Successfully dropped out and back in to be blue with them. I was thinking - "Ok, time to step your game up Deezl"...so of course I promptly started out like 0-4 or 0-5 lol. Worked my way back to 13-13, but I'm pretty sure both the DD's had long since left. Next time....next time :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thulsa Doom

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #155205

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Deezl wrote: So.... had my first game with a couple of Dragons last night - Black Flag, and Pvt. Joker. Successfully dropped out and back in to be blue with them. I was thinking - "Ok, time to step your game up Deezl"...so of course I promptly started out like 0-4 or 0-5 lol. Worked my way back to 13-13, but I'm pretty sure both the DD's had long since left. Next time....next time :)

Yep I know the feeling...seems when I have new recruits and I try and lay down a great game I team kill by accident or get shot down a bunch and they leave before I put it back together. After a few games I usually get a good one in with them so it will be the same. Plus you had some great games with me before you became a Dragon so I already know you are good. Fight night tomorrow!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deezl

The Devils Dragons 10 years 3 months ago #155220

• dino spider
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 335

Hey it worked cool beans, now I can really go crazy with the avys
...Along came a SPIDER...