Letter of intent 6 years 5 months ago #366247

• dognamitt
  • dognamitt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
here are two letters intent

Doggy Dix wrote: Is it possible to agree between all the squadrons that we stop the behavior of giving a free passing to our squadron comrades, if they are on the opposite side. That is, not to shoot them, just to let them fly through the defensive to bomb ect.

The basic idea of ​​the game dies if we not do anything to prevent this behavior.

yes, I know .. everyone does it... or have done it more or less... . It´s no problem as long as there are just players from the own squad playing the same mission.

The problems start when players from other squads spawn in into same mission. Players expects to play after the game's original thought. ie as a multiplayer battle game.

so if we all can agree that we try to change this and show some respect to other players from other squads when they expect that they spawn into a real battle mission...

what i try to say is It's okay... not to shoot each other as long as only squadmates play or if someone spawns and accepts this set up.

However, if someone wants to play after the original intend of this multiplayer battlegame, spawn in then they always should assume that the mission they spawn into, really is a multiplayer battle game. And the players that already was in the mission and do what they was doing, have to start to make some damage to squadmates on opposite side or just sign out of the mission and take another mission if they cant shoot at a squadmate.

Would be nice if we could agree on this, i Think this going to get more player to start use ww2 missions if they know that the mission the spawn into is a serious act ???

ok ok theres other types of behavior aswell like just tankbattles or trickflying or highflying and so on... it do not consider those games... its just about not acting against a squadmate that fly in opposite side im trying to get a agreement around....

hope you understand my poor English and i hope i get some comment on this post...

tnx...

The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Letter of intent 6 years 5 months ago #366574

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Doggy Dix wrote: No intrest from other squads to reach an agreement on this ???

Lafayette has always lived by the "If you're Red you're Dead! since our very beginning.. on page 1 of our squadron thread a few posts in it was the very first order i issued after "Have FUN!" :lol: We find that shooting our own pilots to be the most challenging competition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doggy Dix, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Letter of intent 6 years 5 months ago #366581

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788
DD you will never see a NLR giving pass to NLR other than to a new no squad df boarder to bomb his 1st Hangar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Doggy Dix, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

Letter of intent 6 years 5 months ago #366610

• [NLR] Doonesbury
  • Thank you received: 111

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote: DD you will never see a NLR giving pass to NLR other than to a new no squad df boarder to bomb his 1st Hangar.

no doubt, I get blown away by numerous NLR members, except Lupo, hes scared... :}
I honor the fallen enemy by placing a stone on his grave...

The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Viper10{WP}

Letter of intent 6 years 5 months ago #366611

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Thank you received: 275
Nah...I like a full blown tank battle sometimes..

• Page:
Moderators: WigbombCricketDoggy Dix
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds