M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351772

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • GHOSTRIDER1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Yippie Die Yo Yippie Die Yay
  • Thank you received: 1873
M.O.Mrades and fellow Dogfight pilots,

It has happened again. Like many great empires before it, the Peoples Democratic Republic of M.O.M. has annexed yet another neighboring state. You would think that after absorbing Top Hat, Thugz, TBH, Crow Hill and merging with the EOI, that we have had enough. You would be wrong, when M.O.M. recruits it recruits in bulk.

In the next couple hours, if you haven’t already, you will see the Cavaliers and Cavaliers+ change their name and merge with M.O.M., therefore becoming the Spanish speaking division of M.O.M. and making us a truly international squadron.

In the next couple days we will send a member of the Council of Ministers to this newly formed sub squad. Some of you may have noticed Treppo has already joined our ranks. In the same couple of days, you will see Treppo and Sicario join the Council of Ministers, thus merging the leadership of our two great squads into one. During this transition the name of every Cavalier and every Cavalier+ pilot will be added to our page 1, thus bestowing full M.O.M. status to each and every one of them to include all the benefits, burdens and hardships therein. We will be taking some of their players into the main squad and as we recruit, we will replenish the newly formed sub squad.

In the next couple of weeks, you will start seeing our new brothers and sisters sporting traditional M.O.M. banners. As the Spanish speaking division, they will have the same logo with a slightly different twist, and a spanking new Page 1 translated into Spanish from its original M.O.Mish.

Given our common goals and their penchant for recruiting top quality pilots this merger, just like the one before it is one of the best things that could’ve ever happened to M.O.M.

It is now the responsibility of all M.O.Mish pilots to recruit English speaking and non-English speaking pilots. After the dust settles from our latest recruiting binge there will be some tools in place to assist in recruiting.

It has come to my attention that there are those within the Dogfight community that feel these mergers are nothing more than a ploy to gain points to move M.O.M. up in the squad rankings. Let me address this now. First, at the time of its previous merger M.O.M. had a whopping five spots available in the main squad, as of now it has 2. Therefore, we obviously cannot use many players from our new sub squads to gain points. Second, these mergers and especially moving into the Spanish speaking forum, is something M.O.M. has been working on and contemplating for six months or more. Our plans, now realized, have been in the works since before the squad rankings started.

As always please make M.O.Ms new sons and daughters welcomed and encourage them to visit the forum, and direct them as needed to the proper place on Palringo.

Godspeed and God bless the Peoples Democratic Republic of Mean Old Men.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, Cricket, TXLAWMAN, Rudolf Rednose, Ailred TREPPO, dognamitt, Raz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by GHOSTRIDER1.

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351774

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

Bienvenidos amigos!!!

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, GHOSTRIDER1, Ailred TREPPO

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351776

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
You forgot the merger with the mighty Crow Hill Gang and its savory pies!

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, Cricket, GHOSTRIDER1, TXLAWMAN, Doggy Dix

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351778

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I did husky. I'm sorry. I fixed it
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, Husky Dog

Last edit: by GHOSTRIDER1.

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351807

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Soon the whole squad war thing will be pointless......if it weren't for them pesky stubborn Misfits! ;)

ONE HAPPY FAMILY!

You dó realise that this is what brings down empires?

Welcome all new citizens of the Great MOMan Empire!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1, TXLAWMAN, nightorado

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351811

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
Size isn't everything my friend , it's quality that counts , pray tell me again how many MORAF 's are amongst your mighty throng. :whistle:
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, Rudolf Rednose, dognamitt, Raz

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351829

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]Pagan wrote: Size isn't everything my friend , it's quality that counts , pray tell me again how many MORAF 's are amongst your mighty throng. :whistle:

There are only two level 47 players in the game, and admittedly they're both yours. But perhaps you would like to pray tell me, how many in the top 100 we have. On my last count we control 22% of it. I'm assuming more now. When considering quality, mom has the monopoly, especially seeing as how every single number one player that ever existed Was a mom or a transplanted mom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351830

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The PDR of M.O.Ms farming operations are in full swing. We expect to harvest our first Elite MORAF soon!

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1, Ailred TREPPO

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351834

• [NLR] Luna
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 559

Congratulations MOM! :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1, TXLAWMAN, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351852

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

GHOSTRIDER1 wrote:

[M]Pagan wrote: Size isn't everything my friend , it's quality that counts , pray tell me again how many MORAF 's are amongst your mighty throng. :whistle:

There are only two level 47 players in the game, and admittedly they're both yours. But perhaps you would like to pray tell me, how many in the top 100 we have. On my last count we control 22% of it. I'm assuming more now. When considering quality, mom has the monopoly, especially seeing as how every single number one player that ever existed Was a mom or a transplanted mom.

Don't really think you can take credit for the great Davy Crockett as I believe he was a misfit at the time he made no.1
I ain't trying to cause any upset , I think you have some terrific people in your squad , just saying size isn't everything , or so Mrs P keeps telling me :dry:
I suppose our squads just have a different philosophy about who we let in , we may be small but each and everyone of us was chosen because someone saw something special in us. Chosen men one and all.
Best of luck to you all.

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351853

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Pretty sure the Misfits were the largest squad at one point. Hell, you still might be. I knew every member of EOI. Hell, I tried to snag several to M.O.M and lost out. LBG got a great forum presence. I know most of the Cavaliers. They been around Dogfight for a couple of years. I've tried to recruit a lot of them too. I know you don't want to start anything Pagan; however, how are we supposed to interpret your comment as anything but insulting? M.O.M is a tight bunch that like the Misfits spends a lot of time bantering on sites other than the Forum. We know each other as well as I can know a deranged Swedish lunatic (as a convenient example) that I might not have the pleasure of meeting in person. I will take you at your word that you meant no affront. We'll chalk it up to ignorance. See you in the unfriendly skies, and congrats on leveling up!

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1, Bingo, Doggy Dix, dognamitt, Husky Dog

Last edit: by TXLAWMAN.

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351857

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]Pagan wrote:

GHOSTRIDER1 wrote:

Don't really think you can take credit for the great Davy Crockett as I believe he was a misfit at the time he made no.1
I ain't trying to cause any upset , I think you have some terrific people in your squad , just saying size isn't everything , or so Mrs P keeps telling me :dry:
I suppose our squads just have a different philosophy about who we let in , we may be small but each and everyone of us was chosen because someone saw something special in us. Chosen men one and all.
Best of luck to you all.

I personally took no offense to your post. As I hope you didn't take any to mine. As far as Davy Crockett goes, only he can take credit for himself. I only point out, that every number one player in this game made it to the top three, maybe even the top two if memory serves as a mom. I mention this, not because it matters, but as a rebuttle to your comment about us only caring about size and not quality. Mom has one of the toughest, if not the toughest Application processes in dogfight. With the exception of already established players, mom does not except any pilot without an application submitted by email. At our largest and our smallest, we have had nothing but quality. We have such good quality that there are players in the top 100 that have not played in two years that still have a place in the top 100. Again I say these things not to disparage your squad, but to defend ours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nightorado

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351858

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
MOM's got a big family! If you need a place to vacation or a large convention facility there is pleanty of room at the moon base.

Oh BTW; for the record, the first #1 rank player is NLR. We've always been around. B)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, TXLAWMAN, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351860

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

TXLAWMAN wrote: Pretty sure the Misfits were the largest squad at one point. Hell, you still might be. I knew every member of EOI. Hell, I tried to snag several to M.O.M and lost out. LBG got a great forum presence. I know most of the Cavaliers. They been around Dogfight for a couple of years. I've tried to recruit a lot of them too. I know you don't want to start anything Pagan; however, how are we supposed to interpret your comment as anything but insulting? M.O.M is a tight bunch that like the Misfits spends a lot of time bantering on sites other than the Forum. We know each other as well as I can know a deranged Swedish lunatic (as a convenient example) that I might not have the pleasure of meeting in person. I will take you at your word that you meant no affront. We'll chalk it up to ignorance. See you in the unfriendly skies, and congrats on leveling up!

My "ignorance" precludes me from responding. Apologies for invading your thread, t'will not happen again.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351862

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Apology accepted with thanks, and you are welcome anytime, Pagan.

RIP CRAZYWOLF

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351870

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1091
Size never matters when you are not the biggest!!lmao
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1, TXLAWMAN, Doggy Dix

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351871

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
its not the size its how you use your members
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1, TXLAWMAN, Doggy Dix

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351961

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
I don't have to tell anyone within mom how close a lot of the members are here..yes even our crazy Swede is a real good friend of everyone in the MOM squad , A squad that's accomplishing the sheer numbers this squad generates on an hourly basis is astonishing and without precedent. A true first and a true testament on the team work and homework this group has done and the leadership to fine tune this point generating monster and to harness this by adaptation , progressive thinking and great active and quality players has shown that quality can be and has been a large part in the continued success of the MOM squad. So quality in large numbers has obviously worked and will continue to work through solidarity and brotherhood..
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, GHOSTRIDER1, TXLAWMAN, Doggy Dix, dognamitt

M.O.M Makes Dogfight History Again?! Wtf? 25 More? 7 years 3 months ago #351983

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
They say size isn't everything......but thickness ís.

Pagan, you guys are a swell bunch, but wé have the thickest players in this game!

:P
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1, TXLAWMAN, nightorado, Raz

• Page:
Moderators: WigbombCricketDoggy Dix
Time to create page: 0.536 seconds