Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Looney Bin 10 years 1 week ago #169852

• scooby24
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 99
Maybe your rite ped.a lot of what u say holds water.theres been a lot of ups and downs in squad ,mainly downs .there isnt any one coming onto forum, myself incuded for various reasons.But hey,call me crazy i love this squad and whatever happens i will keep the loony tag just to remind people of what used to be.and what could have been.i respect everyones decision its just sad that it has come to this.havent seen any one on wanting to keep the asylum open, except for myself.so if it has to close so be it.but i will leave with a heavy heart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho
The topic has been locked.

Looney Bin 10 years 1 week ago #169860

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4141
HEY GUYS, JUST DROPPING IN TO SAY HELLO, THIS SQUAD GAVE ME MY FIRST START...I NEVER FORGOT WHERE I CAME FROM....BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL DONT KNOW WHERE I AM GOING...JUST DROPPING BY TO SAY THANKS!!

Pistolpete
A.K.A. [*M]yNuts
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, scooby24

Looney Bin 10 years 1 week ago #169882

• Jasonmc
  • Jasonmc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 804
Nice to see you all. I will say that the looney bin was great I loved it , but once richyroo was banned it lost its spark . I didnt have the people skills to bring it back. As for who has the the "keys" I gave haddock in game squad control, and I still have mod power on the forum.

As for the apology ped none is needed. Real life is more important than some game.

If you all want the doors closed I will delete the looney bin but haddock will have to close the in game part.

If the doors are closed I now whip would love to have any of you over at the dragons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, Whiplash, scooby24, Gizmo.

Looney Bin 10 years 1 week ago #169885

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If you got it, a trucker brought it!
  • Thank you received: 3027

scooby24 wrote: Maybe your rite ped.a lot of what u say holds water.theres been a lot of ups and downs in squad ,mainly downs .there isnt any one coming onto forum, myself incuded for various reasons.But hey,call me crazy i love this squad and whatever happens i will keep the loony tag just to remind people of what used to be.and what could have been.i respect everyones decision its just sad that it has come to this.havent seen any one on wanting to keep the asylum open, except for myself.so if it has to close so be it.but i will leave with a heavy heart.

Scooby, let me make a suggestion... Step up and take the reigns of leadership for the squad if you feel that strongly about it. The squad needs someone to take charge and keep things together. Even an asylum has utility bills that need to be paid. It's a sad fact of life, but someone has to be in charge. Not to be a jerk about things or engage in any power trips, but just to steer things the way they need to go. If the squad means that much to you, maybe you are the one that needs to take command.

If not, I'll miss you guys.

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last edit: by jacklpe.

Looney Bin 10 years 1 week ago #169895

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425

Jacklpe wrote:

scooby24 wrote: Maybe your rite ped.a lot of what u say holds water.theres been a lot of ups and downs in squad ,mainly downs .there isnt any one coming onto forum, myself incuded for various reasons.But hey,call me crazy i love this squad and whatever happens i will keep the loony tag just to remind people of what used to be.and what could have been.i respect everyones decision its just sad that it has come to this.havent seen any one on wanting to keep the asylum open, except for myself.so if it has to close so be it.but i will leave with a heavy heart.

Scooby, let me make a suggestion... Step up and take the reigns of leadership for the squad if you feel that strongly about it. The squad needs someone to take charge and keep things together. Even an asylum has utility bills that need to be paid. It's a sad fact of life, but someone has to be in charge. Not to be a jerk about things or engage in any power trips, but just to steer things the way they need to go. If the squad means that much to you, maybe you are the one that needs to take command.

If not, I'll miss you guys.

It's not an easy task to accomplish and to mantain, Jacklpe... Newer squads are popping each day, since the advent of the ingame squad creation feature, what makes them fragile and with no identity, no unity at all. What doesn't happens to the well known, old and good squads we have in the forum: Mom, with their whacky deadly grandpas, Enigma with their straight, honorable pilots, NLR with their lethal romantic guys and gals, Devil Dragons with their sharp killers, the Misfits with their pure instinct hunters, the 111th Falcons with their dangerous tatics, the CAC with their politically incorrect way of shooting airplanes (lol), the Black Eagles with their fun ingame strategic communication methods, etc. (I lack adjectives for the other squads, sorry... I should have Luna's or Wig's talent to fill this blank though).

But if, after all, Scooby takes this duty, I wish him the best of luck, and I will always help Looney's pilots in the sky (switching to help when needed, avoiding to shoot them when possible, etc.).

I am really touched by Scooby's words. In fact, I am feeling guilty; my "over-soft heart" tells me to rethink what I said, but I need to avoid more soap box opera, and I need to focus on what I always say to myself in these situations: HECK, IT'S JUST A GAME. So, that being said, and knowing that Scooby already understood my point, I need to persevere: No more squads. No more "deep talking" on this forum. No more dramas. No more time-consuming debates about lost planes, about the meaning of life, about "how to play with honor", and stuff like that.

I will try to post some jokes at the Jolly Roger, read some Gossip funny threads to have some laughs sometimes, and that's all. I will NOT enter any squad forum anymore. End of my last boring drama.

And sorry Conrado, Quack and Yellow Belly for not waiting your feedback before posting this. You are all my friends, and you all can count on me ingame! See you in the skies. Off (really now).

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, Gizmo.
Last edit: by [LB] Pedrinho.

Looney Bin 10 years 1 week ago #169916

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 414
I would like to say something, so if you please, I will stand on this soap box..

The Looney Bin is THE best crazy house around here, the concept was fantastic and the dedication to the creator and co-creators was amazing and should not be forgotten. The Loonie had regular "outpatients" from others squads and non-squads like Jolly Roger.
But the foundations were quite rotten from the beginning, I believe that the morale took many knocks and sadly Biggs' didn't receive the support and back up ended from his squad mates, Ped, disappearing was also very concerning for everyone left, Ped was and still is a true Loon but him going AWOL and Biggs quitting were killing blows for here. JasonMC put a lot of work into keeping the bonds going with DD's but I feel ultimately was very wary of following the original loon into the cold and lonely place.

I, Vladimir Putin am feeling very tempted to force a referendum to decide crimea's The Looney Bin's future and leader.

I think a massive spring clean is over due here and maybe with people holding the passion for the Bin, like Scooby, this place can not only survive but maybe even grow to a much better place within this community.

The only person I would beg to reconsider his departure would be Ronnie Biggs, he was and still is the biggest thing missing!

Sorry for my words, hope they don't offend anyone.

Hope you're well Ped.

Mad Elected Dictator,

Vladimir Putin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, Ronnie Biggs, scooby24

Looney Bin 10 years 1 week ago #169918

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
Ha!
Sorry, Biggs, I forgot to mention you in my last post. Sorry for not waiting for your feedback too.
And... errrm... thanks for the post! lol

I took the RED PILL!

Looney Bin 10 years 1 week ago #169964

• conradogf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cuidado con los miedos, les encanta robar sueños..
  • Thank you received: 111
Woow... Really surprised with this amount of posts in 24h!
I am plying DF very short time because I lost my squadmates ingame...
Jason said he gave me the squad ingame control. I didnt know that and I dont know what and how to do with that.
Loonie Bin is my squad and will remain being in the time I will remain participating in DF.
I dont know how to administrate the squad and I dont have the time to do that.
But I will be a loonie for ever in DF.
If some one close our squad I will be a Lone Wolf hunting around...
Ending Is realy hard to me understand all the previous post in english and specially to understand what you are trying to do.
The proposal is to close the sqad? My vote is NO.
Thanks.

The Abnormality is the Normality at this Locality...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, scooby24, Gizmo., DD I Stranger

Looney Bin 10 years 1 week ago #169970

• scooby24
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I would love to take over the : bin " but i cant.i dont have a computer.my flying is done by phone . U all know my love of the bin .richy cant and wo tnbe forgotten as wont mrs roo.. i love this squad.and every one ascociated with it .i love the fact , that even so pilots are dropping by to say there piece..thank u pete for ur words i am clutching at straws here are there any loonies wanting to keep this asylum open .if so please post.

Looney Bin 10 years 1 week ago #169972

• scooby24
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
What can i say loons.its been the busiest this forum has been in months.what do u want to do.do we fight or surrender .conrad u are the same as me .keep it goin
..jason i will always respect u .and ronnie.but.this squad is unique. I for one will never join another squad
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc, conradogf, DD I Stranger

Looney Bin 10 years 1 week ago #169974

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
My heart is and will always be here, :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ronnie Biggs

Looney Bin 10 years 1 week ago #169976

• scooby24
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I know that more than most scarlet lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD I Stranger

Looney Bin 10 years 1 week ago #169987

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
This afternoon I tried to quit the squad ingame, but as I am the manager, the game didnt allow me to quit before "kicking" all squad members beforehand. As I noticed that Conrado and Scooby wants to keep it running, I decided to delete it ingame.
So, Conrado and Scooby, one of you must go online ingame and recreate it from scratch. Sorry for forcing you on this task.
And about the thread, just ask JasonMC about some way to transfer the ownership to one of you.
I feel guilty, feel like I am abandoning you guys... But as I said, its a matter of leaving an addiction (im quite serious about it), so I really need to stop forum'ing, and to slow down gaming.
Desculpe, Conrado. Tenho que dar mais atenção às minhas mulheres. Espero que não fique com raiva de mim por isso... A gente se encontra naquele céu quadrado!

I took the RED PILL!

Looney Bin 10 years 6 days ago #170158

• Ronnie Biggs
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Optimist, because there's no use in anything else
  • Thank you received: 1180

Vladimir Putin wrote: I would like to say something, so if you please, I will stand on this soap box..

The Looney Bin is THE best crazy house around here, the concept was fantastic and the dedication to the creator and co-creators was amazing and should not be forgotten. The Loonie had regular "outpatients" from others squads and non-squads like Jolly Roger.
But the foundations were quite rotten from the beginning, I believe that the morale took many knocks and sadly Biggs' didn't receive the support and back up ended from his squad mates, Ped, disappearing was also very concerning for everyone left, Ped was and still is a true Loon but him going AWOL and Biggs quitting were killing blows for here. JasonMC put a lot of work into keeping the bonds going with DD's but I feel ultimately was very wary of following the original loon into the cold and lonely place.

I, Vladimir Putin am feeling very tempted to force a referendum to decide crimea's The Looney Bin's future and leader.

I think a massive spring clean is over due here and maybe with people holding the passion for the Bin, like Scooby, this place can not only survive but maybe even grow to a much better place within this community.

The only person I would beg to reconsider his departure would be Ronnie Biggs, he was and still is the biggest thing missing!

Sorry for my words, hope they don't offend anyone.

Hope you're well Ped.

Mad Elected Dictator,

Vladimir Putin.

Would you guys allow me back? I'd be happy to smoke the ham fighters and have me and Genghis Kharnage certified as loonies. Hopefully Vladimir will Putin a good word for us lol.
Seriously, I'm very sorry for causing any upset before but I hope you understood my reasons. I would really like to make a fresh start because you guys are great fun and I will need somewhere to chat over the next 12 months. I'm back in country tomorrow and it's going to be a busy year.
Respectfully yours
Ronnie
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, scooby24, conradogf, DD I Stranger

Looney Bin 10 years 6 days ago #170160

• conradogf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Glad to ear from you Ronnie!

Our squad had been deleted by Pedrinho...
Do you know how to start the squad again? I dont know.
If you do that please inlcude me in the squad.

For now I am a [LW] (Lone Wolf hunting around)

See you in the sky.
Kind regards.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ronnie Biggs, DD I Stranger

Looney Bin 10 years 6 days ago #170181

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hello, I have formally applied to to congress to welcome the Looney Bin back home, I have created a squad and welcome all back to apply. If I am not good enough as the owner, I will hand over but I couldn't risk Ukraine or anyone else naming themselves with our national tag.

Providing my application was successful, feel free to search for.. The Looney Bin and you will formally recieve your secret payment via the channels normally used.

I have never been happier than to see Mr Biggs requesting his coming home parade and must remind him that he doesn't need to go through the UN to get to me, you have my email adress and incase you have deleted me please message me at

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (please don't attempt that really!)

All my love to you all.

V. Putin
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, Ronnie Biggs, conradogf

Looney Bin 10 years 6 days ago #170186

• conradogf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I had sent you my request. Please accept me... :) Thanks.
Regards.

Looney Bin 10 years 6 days ago #170187

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I have just looked and can't see a request, I will look into it, please bare with me. :pinch:
The following user(s) said Thank You: conradogf

Looney Bin 10 years 6 days ago #170190

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ladies, Gentlemen and fellow villains, we have our first application and I am pleased to say that...

Conradogf is a 100% certified LOON!

Any more? ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, conradogf

Looney Bin 10 years 6 days ago #170192

• conradogf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Thanks!
Roonie and Scooby we are wating for you both.
Regards.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, Ronnie Biggs, DD I Stranger

Looney Bin 10 years 6 days ago #170205

• scooby24
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
;) wat can i say.i am in.i sm overjoyed. Wats my nxt move

Looney Bin 10 years 6 days ago #170206

• conradogf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
go ingame and apply a request to entry the Squad.
In the chat window click "squad", search for The Looney Bin and send a request for be accepted by OG.
Regards.

Looney Bin 10 years 6 days ago #170209

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If you got it, a trucker brought it!
  • Thank you received: 3027
Very good progress guys. If you all need anything, you know where to find me. Plus, here is the barrel of rum you guys ordered.

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: conradogf, DD I Stranger

Looney Bin 10 years 6 days ago #170214

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I have found a present for you Mr Biggs, please feel free to resume your previous duties...

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ronnie Biggs

Looney Bin 10 years 6 days ago #170216

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
If one objection comes in, I will of course surrender my role here but does anyone else agree with me starting a whole new thread so we can have more editorial rights? If you all agree I could approach JasonMC with a large backhander to delete his thread and start a clean slate?

Looney Bin 10 years 6 days ago #170220

• Jasonmc
  • Jasonmc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 804
All you need to do is ask and I will.
The following user(s) said Thank You: conradogf, DD I Stranger

Looney Bin 10 years 6 days ago #170256

• conradogf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Always this tread stsrt from zero I became a Jr. border and also start again ... :woohoo:
Regards.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DD I Stranger

Looney Bin 10 years 4 days ago #170617

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

This thread will shortly be locked and will all residents and guests please follow this diversion

dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/8-squad...-looney-bin-squadron
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ronnie Biggs, conradogf
  • Page:
Moderators: Jasonmc
Time to create page: 1.664 seconds