• Page:

TOPIC:

Hello folks! 8 years 4 months ago #306529

• Talon127
  • Talon127's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 327
Howdy everyone, wanted to let u folks know that I had a wonderful thanksgiving day. Being busy with all that cooking and watching the football games also had friends over for dinner. I only played a few df games. Hope everyone had a great holiday! :woohoo:

Ok, hello HB, hoping u catch this because I wanted to ask you if those GI hats are available for sale? I tried finding it in forum but had a hard finding it cuz' there is one kind of hat that I want to buy and I will make a check payable for it and maybe a t-shirt also. So please help me out. But first I want to see it again then order it. Thank you for your time, the great HB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, DireWolf{WP****}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello folks! 8 years 4 months ago #306531

• horriblebreast
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101
hi talon,

glad to hear you had a nice holiday! i went to my girlfriend's house and she did the cooking. that lady knows how to fill a table that is for sure.

i know that we had a logo contest a while back and the designs were photoshopped onto hats. to my knowledge none of those hats are in physical existence. however there is good news...many months back zuperman set up an apparel shop as a way to help raise funds for the game. there are G.I shirts available for purchase there along with some other cool products. throw pillows, phone cases, mugs etc..

if you follow this link you can find it all..
www.redbubble.com/people/echoboom/works/13541831-gunners-inc#

i also get custom shirts made from time to time that we offer as prizes for our various contests we host. a cool new contest is just around the corner and i hope to see you participate!

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, pinkstar30, Talon127

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: horriblebreastKamikaze King{GI} E*A*G*L*E
Time to create page: 0.393 seconds