Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Skystalkers 7 years 10 months ago #330972

• Luke Skystalker
  • Luke Skystalker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 74

Join Skystalkers the no bull squadron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Skystalkers 3 years 8 months ago #380924

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Howdy Skystalkers!

I looked all over the forum to find the Official Skystalker Squadron thread and stumbled upon this one. I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but since this thread was started by Luke Skystalker I figured I am at least on the right track. Now to the point,

Congratulations to Marshal Of The Royal Air Force Luke Skystalker! Man, I just noticed you made MORAF in the last week or so and nobody has congratulated you on the forum yet, so I get to be the first. Luke my friend you are always a pleasure to see in a game and a great team mate when I am lucky enough to have you on the blue team. I know from years of playing this game with you that you are most deserving of the MORAF title and worked hard to achieve it. Way to go my friend!!!!! Oh behalf of Wolf Pack Squadron I want to say great job to a good friend and also give you a well deserved Wolf Pack howl to celebrate your promotion (even if it is a bit late)

oooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

If you stop by the Den we have all the Wolf Beer and bacon you could ever want. ;)

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

Skystalkers 3 years 8 months ago #380949

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
CONGRATULATIONS LukE!!!!!
Congratulations my dear friend Luke on your promotion to Marshal of the Royal Air Force.

Woooooooohooooooooo you did it! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Luke is an awesome friend and a great player he is ONE WITH THE FORCE. Very happy for your accomplishment Luke; so sorry I was not there to see it happened. But did notice it as soon as I came back and was happy to see u in game to congratulate you. I believe you got to MORAF right around a sad date for you but from a very dear special person in your life. Remember you are never alone, and you should always try to keep a smile because you have someone who love you watching over you.

Yep celebrations like this one are not the same anymore; and it is sad because people forget that outside this game, we are people that have our ups and downs. That we come here to try to distract ourselves from sadness, loneliness or just looking for an escape.
LukE CONGRATULATIONS!!!
BIG HUG and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALWAYS
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

Last edit: by Acegirl.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.948 seconds