Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Italian Destroyers Announcement 9 years 5 months ago #219585

• SCØRPÎØN
  • SCØRPÎØN's Avatar Topic Author
  • I AM YOUR DESTROYER
  • Thank you received: 22
Dopo una lunga conversazione il fondatore di questo Squad, Federico_Italy, ha deciso di promuovermi a MORAF e di conseguenza farmi diventare il nuovo capo. Vorrei ringraziare Federico per avermi dato la sua fiducia e prometto che non se ne pentirà. Nonostante la mia ascesa al potere, ho deciso di applicare una serie di mie idee che faranno sì che la "Italian Destroyers" funzioni al meglio e senza troppi problemi:

1) Ho deciso di suddividere il mio potere con Federico_Italy (il fondatore) e -Andrea8- Italy, poiché siamo quelli che giocano piu spesso e che quindi hanno piu esperienza. Avrei promosso volentieri anche F/A 18, ma vista la sua assenza da alcuni giorni ho preferito rimandare.

2) NIGHTMARE 18 e F/A 18 saranno promossi a Group Captain e fungeranno da "consiglieri".

3) Ogni decisione presa dovrà essere approvata da almeno due dei tre marescialli, e di conseguenza si avvierà un sistema che eviterà errori o intoppi imprevisti.

4) Essendo agli inizi come squadrone avremo bisogno di dare un ruolo preciso ad ogni capo. Uno si occuperà del forum e alla creazione dei post, un altro si occuperà del reclutamento di nuovi membri e della ricerca di giocatori che potremo trovare interessanti, mentre il terzo penserà alle promozioni e ad ogni cosa interna al gruppo.

Spero di esser stato chiaro con questo discorso, e ci tengo a ringraziare ancora il nostro fondatore, Federico_Italy, per avermi dato questa possibilità. A presto!

After a long conversation the founder of this Squad, Federico_Italy, decided to promotional reasons to MORAF and as a result have become the new Chief. I would like to thank Federico for giving her confidence and promise you will not regret it. Despite my rise to power, I decided to apply a number of my ideas that will ensure that the "Italian Destroyers" to better functions and without too much trouble:

1) I decided to split my power with Federico_Italy (the founder) and -Andrea8-Italy, because we are those who play more often and have more experience. I would also gladly promoted F/A 18, but given its absence from some days I preferred to postpone.
2) NIGHTMARE 18 F/A 18 and will be promoted to Group Captain and will act as "advisers".
3) Every decision must be approved by at least two of the three marshals, and therefore will start a system that will avoid errors or unexpected hitches.

4) As early as the squadron will need to give a precise role for each garment. One will deal with the forum and the creation of the post, another will deal with the recruitment of new members and players that we find interesting, while the third will think the promotions and everything inside the group.
I hope I have been clear with this talk, and I would like to thank our founder, Federico_Italy, for giving me this opportunity. See you so
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank Baracca

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.529 seconds