Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Announcement from Italian Destroyers 9 years 5 months ago #219050

• SCØRPÎØN
  • SCØRPÎØN's Avatar Topic Author
  • I AM YOUR DESTROYER
  • Thank you received: 22
Ho annuncio da fare da parte di tutti membri della IAF Italian Destroyers... Il nostro capo, Federico_Italy, ha creato questo squadrone con l'obiettivo di rappresentare l'Italia, ma non perché siamo razzisti. Noi saremo lieti di accettare chiunque a prescindere dal luogo d'origine o altro, l'importante per noi è che il nome dello Squad rappresenti me, Federico, Andrea, Simone e gli altri come dei giocatori che si sono riuniti per formare una comunità italiana su dogfight. Non appena verrà creato il thread sulla IAF Italian Destroyers saremmo lieti di mostrarvi prerequisiti, regolamenti e informazioni sullo squadrone affinché ogni persona interessata possa dare un'occhiata al funzionamento dello Squad senza obbligatoriamente entrarne a far parte. Chiunque avesse qualcosa da consigliarci o che non sia d'accordo su qualche parte del mio topic sarà ben accetto.

I ad to be done by all members of the IAF Italian Destroyers. Our leader, Federico_Italy, created this squadron with the aim of representing Italy, but not for this we are racists. We will gladly accept any member regardless of the place of origin or otherwise, the important thing for us is that the name of the Squad represent me, Federico, Andrea, Simone and others as players who have come together to form an Italian community on dogfight. As soon as we create the thread on IAF Italian Destroyers we look forward to showing prerequisites, regulations and information on Squadron for every person interested can take a look at the operation of the Squad without necessarily joining. Anyone who had something to recommend or agree on some part of my topic is welcome.

Major-General !...SCORPION...!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Announcement from Italian Destroyers 9 years 5 months ago #219051

• Federico Italy
  • È all'apparecchio che io miro, non all'uomo.
  • Thank you received: 7
Ottima;-)

Sto provando a mettere la striscia

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCØRPÎØN

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Federico Italy.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.666 seconds