Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Squad Tranfer owner ship fee 9 years 10 months ago #190918

• khaoswolf 13
  • khaoswolf 13's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 81
Zup can you make it to were you can transfer owner ship of squad and then then person who bought it can leave squad without having to disband the squad? I think we should be able to if we want to switch owners and leave squadrons but have a 50k transfer fee and the cost be split between the old owner and new owner or is that not possible to do? Cause to make a squad then figure out you want to go back to your old squad but you have members and can't leave is hard to say ok to cause you just have option to switch owners but you can't leave unless you disband squad and that's bs to do to your members since they have become friends etc. I would think this idea would be better but who knows how others feel about it. only reason I say this is cause I own a squad on one account and on my main I'm in a squad I would like to have my second acount in the same squad as my may n but I have 40 members in my squad and don't want to disband squad and I have someone who wants to take over the squad. We have tried to switch owner ship and kick me but it auto puts me back in the squad I paid for even if refresh it tells I can't join a squad till I delete the squadron I paid for. So any idea how to do that etc would be much appreciated

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Squad Tranfer owner ship fee 9 years 10 months ago #190925

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
you can already do that. The owner of the squad can make another person an owner and he will get a message saying that he will lose the ownership if accepted. And it is free.

If it doesn't work, there is a bug. Let me know your real game pilot name and the squad we are talking about.

Last edit: by zuperman.

Squad Tranfer owner ship fee 9 years 10 months ago #190947

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Zup ingame name is *[SS]Torn Sky squad name is Sky Shredders I can make another person leader but it won't let me leave the squad they can kick me but when I try to join a squad it tells me that I'm a owner of a squad please delete current squad to join a new squadron. Then it auto puts me back in the squad even tho I was kicked by new owner

Last edit: by khaoswolf 13.

Squad Tranfer owner ship fee 9 years 10 months ago #191091

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Zup is there a way you can help me give my squad away to some one else I'm done playing DF all together but I don't want disband the squad I can't do that to them as they are a family! Please any help with that the sooner the better so I can free up space on my phone and tab thank you

Squad Tranfer owner ship fee 9 years 10 months ago #191105

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804
Are you looking to hand on leadership to a fellow squad member or pass squad on to new hands. Aka anyone.

Squad Tranfer owner ship fee 9 years 10 months ago #191117

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Anyone who wants it

Squad Tranfer owner ship fee 9 years 10 months ago #191240

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
ok im trying to figure out the bug and fix it, but then you say you are leaving the game... i'm lost now

Squad Tranfer owner ship fee 9 years 10 months ago #191242

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
and btw there is no squad with that name neither any pilot with that name, so unless the name is sk4 s#4adeers or some junk like that and not sky shredders... it just doesn't exist.

and yes, i say junk like that because i never understood will never understand why people decide to use weird characters for regular things and then type them as regular things when asked... so if my name was [z]u[p]3r[m]4[n] instead of zuperman, if i'm ridiculous enough to register it like that, i should say [z]u[p]3r[m]4[n] every time they ask for my name and not 'zuperman' because then why on earth did you pick that name if you are not going to ever use it when asked?

sorry, but it really bothers me because it makes me lose countless hours every single day when people ask for help and they tell me a name they are not using neither registered with.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, Ziza

Squad Tranfer owner ship fee 9 years 10 months ago #191275

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Thanks for trying tho Zup it did exit I just deleted the squad and had the members merge with other squads

Squad Tranfer owner ship fee 9 years 10 months ago #191483

• EchoSaber
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 271
I'm getting the same thing...I created it now it won't let me leave...
Squad name- Jagdgeschwader 1
In-game name- Nijenrode
I promoted another member to MORAF.. And I'm an Air Marshall...need some help..
WoT ingame name - Nijenrode

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds