• Page:

TOPIC:

Disappear and reappear 1 year 1 month ago #387841

• MEAN FOKKER
  • MEAN FOKKER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
I have played this game long enuff to know it's lag everybody does it every once in awhile some may do it on purpose I know I was told I was reappearing and disappearing I wasn't doing it on purpose I believe it was lag I'm computer illiterate and don't know how to cheat and I don't so some people need to stop accusing people of cheating and just play the damn game and stop crying

The following user(s) said Thank You: Marko99, Acegirl, Pegoud, I.M. Litty

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Disappear and reappear 1 year 1 month ago #387843

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
. .

True true…the lag will go on. It is a normal thing to have lag in all online games, and yes most veteran players of Dogfight Elite have learned to identify what is lag and what is not; therefore, continuing to play over the years. But it is normal that new players get upset or confused when they experience some inconsistencies when they play against some players.  Saw that zuperman very kindly try to explain the challenges and problems that internet infrastructure from different regions of the world can do to the online experience of gaming. That is all well and I’m sure people do get it and the new ones will understand it eventually; but there are also those few players that abuse some loophole to try and gain an advantage because they see they can’t be competitive. I think it’s important to explain to the new players what they are experiencing so that they understand and learn to identify those situations. That way they can decide whether to keep playing or log out to try another mission with other players.  I understand how these misunderstandings can make both parties uncomfortable; that is why we need to talk about it and explain to the players what it is that is going on. We all want to enjoy the game with its merits or problems, that is why zuperman is always listening to our comments so that he can try and fix our game experience. The players that are still playing this game after all these years is because we find it entertaining, challenging and FUN. Play On! Enjoy the game and subscribe!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lowdan Clear, Gannet, Pegoud

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Disappear and reappear 1 year 1 month ago #387851

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Hopefully the next update will fix A LOT of this.
As you know, i'm rewriting the game already for months. One of the things I'm spending a considerable amount of time on, it is not to remove lag (it's impossible, i can't control connections speed worldwide), but to remove the disappear and reappear problem. Hopefully, I managed to do so.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Lowdan Clear, Acegirl, Gannet, Pegoud, Montymor.

Disappear and reappear 1 year 1 month ago #387863

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Aparecer y desaparecer se hacia al dejar el juego en modo reposo,si estabas mucho tiempo,fuera te sacaba de la partida muchos jugadores lo hacían,a mi me lo dijeron,tenias que controlar el tiempo necesario antes de que fuese tarde y te sacara de la partida 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Last edit: by baron rojo.

Disappear and reappear 1 year 1 month ago #387872

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
.Yes, and a couple of players are still doing it. 

Sip así mismo es Charli y aun un par de ellos siguen haciéndolo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lowdan Clear

Last edit: by Acegirl.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.255 seconds