TOPIC:

Only 6 players per game now 2 years 8 months ago #383088

• Juan Marni
  • Juan Marni's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Hey!
  • Thank you received: 407
Hello all, it has been a while since the last time that I was in a 10 player game, and it's not because of the lack of players. For some reason, servers think that when there are 6 people at the same time the game is full, so it creates a new room (this happens since noobs and veterans are mixed when there is a little number of players).

So, when a game reaches 6 players, a new room is created (for example, if there are 14 people playing, there would be 2 rooms with 6 players and 1 game with 2). Is it only my perception and everything is normal,  or is it an unexpected consequence of that server update? Thanks. 
No necesitas el mejor avión para ser el mejor piloto.

La esperanza es lo último que se pierde. Seguimos a la espera...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Only 6 players per game now 2 years 8 months ago #383089

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Touch the sky with glory!
  • Thank you received: 523
This thing was happening to me as well for a while, only saw 5 players max most of the time, and today I logged in a bit late so game kept kicking  me to another room ( that’s why I couldn’t join ya J )
However, I was in a match later on and this happened….

4 blues, 3 reds so 7 total
I can’t really give an explanation as to how this happens, best guess is the servers is just acting weirdly

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

Only 6 players per game now 2 years 8 months ago #383090

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
It's 10 people per room. But sometimes it happens because people left the game or lost connection and the server reserves the spot for a few minutes in case they come back... and then new people get assigned to a different room and it gets all weird. It also has some other cases, like someone getting kicked for traitor and such. Don't worry too much about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Acegirl, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.524 seconds