Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SQUADRON'S VAULT 3 years 6 months ago #381673

• Count of JARAMA
  • Count of JARAMA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 21
How can I use the money I get from the squadron's vault? I mean, can I use that money? If so, how can I have access to it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

SQUADRON'S VAULT 3 years 6 months ago #381681

• Skelomore
  • Thank you received: 1
I think the squad leader has to donate it to u.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paco Zorapel

SQUADRON'S VAULT 3 years 6 months ago #381697

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Touch the sky with glory!
  • Thank you received: 523
If you are part of a squadron, they will have a common vault where money is donated. Vault money isn’t sucked up from your savings, but I don’t know where it comes from ( it’s not important to know that ). When you level up, purchase a new plane/upgrade, some amount is donated to the vault, but it’s split up amongst all the squad members ( i.e. more members = less money per person ). You can collect that money and it is added to your savings and can use it normally. But, the vault is emptied after a week so you can’t just wait and have millions in the vault.

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus Canneb, Paco Zorapel, Count of JARAMA

SQUADRON'S VAULT 3 years 6 months ago #381860

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
The vault money comes from every member of the squadron. When they make points (or purchase points), the system gives an additional % to everyone on the squadron for free. This way 1) It's better to be in an squadron and 2) It's better to play often since your game play not only adds to you, but to everyone in your squadron.

One missunderstanding since it says "donated" is that people felt that some money was removed and donated. No money is removed from anyone. It's free money generated by the system. If a player gets 1000 points, the system will give 1000 points to the squadron (divided by the number of members).
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyNade, Pegoud, Montymor., Magnus Canneb, Sikorsky

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.622 seconds