TOPIC:

FAQ-Subscription Related 9 years 3 weeks ago #252628

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788

<<<<FAQ-Chat Related <<<< . . .. . . . . . >>>FAQ-General Queries>>> . . . .. . . . . <<<Main Stat / Record / FAQ Page>>>

Subscription Related

1. First and foremost, always keep the copy of your subscription paid receipt handy with you.
  2. You'll get the same soon after payment and usually emailed on the email ID through which you have paid the subscription.
  3. Check the junk mail if you didn't get the copy in your inbox.
  4. Go through the following and see if it can help you.
  5. If not, send payment receipt with your problem to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

zuperman wrote: you shouldn't have to wait if you paid. Unfortunately it is due to lag between the store payment and the store notifying me. Amazon sometimes takes 3 days to tell me it renewed the subscription for instance.

So, if you have an existing subscription, the trick is simple.

IMPORTANT: If you have an automatic subscription already, and this is IMPORTANT, it means you are not paying manually but that every month you get charged automatically, it can be solved easily.

The store will not charge you twice for an automatic subscription, it's impossible that you subscribe twice to the same product. So...

1) Try to automatically subscribe again.
2) The store will tell you that you are already subscribed and cancel the whole thing. You cannot subscribe twice.
3) The store will notify the game at that exact moment, no delays, of the error: he is a subscriber already.

Done, you can play regularly.

Again IMPORTANT this only works if you are on automatic subscription.
Click here for actual Link

Do I have to resubscribe every month? My app says that it renews every month unless I cancel, yet I'm having to wait between games. I'm confused... Any knowledge would be appreciated. Thanks

What device are you using? I'm on a Kindle Fire, and even though I selected the auto renewal on Amazon, for whatever reason, it will not automatically renew and I have to subscribe every Month I emailed Amazon and am waiting for a reply.

zuperman wrote: amazon seems to send the notification a few days after renewal. The trick is simple, try to subscribe again and it will tell you you have already subscribed. then it will let you play because that error notifies the game you are good to go Click here for actual Link

I'm not able to subscribe via Microsoft Windows Store. Everything goes fine till payment input screen. When you press Submit the screen freezes there.

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote: Instead of hitting the subscription screen I choose [buy] option by clicking on basket option on Dog Fight main screen and then choosing bottom right [instant access] option and paid the subscription Amt.

I think there is difference in subscription and instant access. Windows Store may not give you permission to subscribe in some countries (automatically deduction every month) but you can always pay manually for instant access.

Those who are getting error while paying using subscription option may try paying for instant access on main dogfight screen.

If successful pls do mention here to confirm above statement. Click here for actual Link

I paid weeks ago and have never had to wait before, now I cannot get into a game without waiting.
Email the payment receipt to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Sent receipt to the info email on Tuesday, Mr. Zuperman. still waiting........

zuperman wrote: if you sent the email I already replied to it, check the spam folder or resend that email please.

fbt fighter wrote: I guess I was wrong. If I was charged twice it should pay for two months not just one. Now I am waiting when I should not be. Plus I am having problems making a payment for another month on top of that. Can someone fix my problem?

zuperman wrote: what you have to do is write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. explaining the problem. And stop buying the same thing over and over... you will get charged multiple times!

The stores sometimes take a few hours to process payments, depending on your payment system they have to verify it. Also on certain countries it works slower. It all goes through Microsoft on your case. Click here for actual Link

Note:
If anyone had resolved the chat problem other than the way zuperman mentioned, kindly post on this thread for assisting others.

<<<<FAQ-Chat Related <<<< . . .. . . . . . >>>FAQ-General Queries>>> . . . .. . . . . <<<Main Stat / Record / FAQ Page>>>
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, 111th| Heroicz, Ðélíríøú§, Gustavo fire

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

FAQ-Subscription Related 8 years 5 months ago #297849

• Dlcoates1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23
What about those who bought the permanent subscription a while back? Like the old coots like me?

I think I saw my life flash before my eyes! Oh, no wait, it was just a bullet...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

FAQ-Subscription Related 8 years 4 months ago #306199

• Pinderdoon
  • Thank you received: 1
How do I delete/unsubscribe my monthly payments?

Pinderdoon....
Always take the High Road Laddie

FAQ-Subscription Related 8 years 4 months ago #306203

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Pinderdoon wrote: How do I delete/unsubscribe my monthly payments?

Pinderdoon....

Through which mode you subscribe like google account or credit card.

FAQ-Subscription Related 7 years 10 months ago #333427

• Krent
  • >> X.i.N.i.X
  • Thank you received: 7

Why I'm on random mode for fourth time, while have monthly automatic subscribtion? :( :(

>> X.i.Ñ.i.X << (pilotname)
Flying Brick

>> X.i.Ñ.i.X <<

FAQ-Subscription Related 7 years 10 months ago #333430

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Krent wrote: Why I'm on random mode for fourth time, while have monthly automatic subscribtion? :( :(

>> X.i.Ñ.i.X << (pilotname)

Check whether amount is still deducted for subscription, if yes send email to zuperman on his email ID This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the receipt of last subscription paid which you can find in your email connected with your account.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Krent

FAQ-Subscription Related 7 years 10 months ago #333432

• Krent
  • >> X.i.N.i.X
  • Thank you received: 7

I know, I did!
But why is this?
Flying Brick

>> X.i.Ñ.i.X <<

FAQ-Subscription Related 7 years 10 months ago #333436

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
it can be for many reasons, but the store servers (google, amazon, apple, whichever) fails to inform the game that the subscription went through. Sometimes they do it because they want to verify the payment is real or whatever.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Krent

FAQ-Subscription Related 7 years 10 months ago #333490

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote:

Subscription Related

1. First and foremost, always keep the copy of your subscription paid receipt handy with you.
  2. You'll get the same soon after payment and usually emailed on the email ID through which you have paid the subscription.
  3. Check the junk mail if you didn't get the copy in your inbox.
  4. Go through the following and see if it can help you.
  5. If not, send payment receipt with your problem to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

zuperman wrote: you shouldn't have to wait if you paid. Unfortunately it is due to lag between the store payment and the store notifying me. Amazon sometimes takes 3 days to tell me it renewed the subscription for instance.

So, if you have an existing subscription, the trick is simple.

IMPORTANT: If you have an automatic subscription already, and this is IMPORTANT, it means you are not paying manually but that every month you get charged automatically, it can be solved easily.

The store will not charge you twice for an automatic subscription, it's impossible that you subscribe twice to the same product. So...

1) Try to automatically subscribe again.
2) The store will tell you that you are already subscribed and cancel the whole thing. You cannot subscribe twice.
3) The store will notify the game at that exact moment, no delays, of the error: he is a subscriber already.

Done, you can play regularly.

Again IMPORTANT this only works if you are on automatic subscription.
Click here for actual Link

Do I have to resubscribe every month? My app says that it renews every month unless I cancel, yet I'm having to wait between games. I'm confused... Any knowledge would be appreciated. Thanks

What device are you using? I'm on a Kindle Fire, and even though I selected the auto renewal on Amazon, for whatever reason, it will not automatically renew and I have to subscribe every Month I emailed Amazon and am waiting for a reply.

zuperman wrote: amazon seems to send the notification a few days after renewal. The trick is simple, try to subscribe again and it will tell you you have already subscribed. then it will let you play because that error notifies the game you are good to go Click here for actual Link

I'm not able to subscribe via Microsoft Windows Store. Everything goes fine till payment input screen. When you press Submit the screen freezes there.

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote: Instead of hitting the subscription screen I choose [buy] option by clicking on basket option on Dog Fight main screen and then choosing bottom right [instant access] option and paid the subscription Amt.

I think there is difference in subscription and instant access. Windows Store may not give you permission to subscribe in some countries (automatically deduction every month) but you can always pay manually for instant access.

Those who are getting error while paying using subscription option may try paying for instant access on main dogfight screen.

If successful pls do mention here to confirm above statement. Click here for actual Link

I paid weeks ago and have never had to wait before, now I cannot get into a game without waiting.
Email the payment receipt to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Sent receipt to the info email on Tuesday, Mr. Zuperman. still waiting........

zuperman wrote: if you sent the email I already replied to it, check the spam folder or resend that email please.

fbt fighter wrote: I guess I was wrong. If I was charged twice it should pay for two months not just one. Now I am waiting when I should not be. Plus I am having problems making a payment for another month on top of that. Can someone fix my problem?

zuperman wrote: what you have to do is write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. explaining the problem. And stop buying the same thing over and over... you will get charged multiple times!

The stores sometimes take a few hours to process payments, depending on your payment system they have to verify it. Also on certain countries it works slower. It all goes through Microsoft on your case. Click here for actual Link

Note:
If anyone had resolved the chat problem other than the way zuperman mentioned, kindly post on this thread for assisting others.

im on kindle throu amazon and never get a monthly reciept on auto renewal

FAQ-Subscription Related 7 years 9 months ago #337122

• NLR wannacut
  • god ride a panhead
  • Thank you received: 50

I just payed for a subscription,, and the game page tell me I must pay again why ?????
]
[img] hthttp://dogfightplay.com/centertobucket.com/albums/d18/MOMbucketII/subsquad_dawn2_zps11b Rank: Junior Boarder Register Date: 15 Jan 2014 Last Visit Date: 1656f.jcentertobucket.com/albumspg[/center]Last Visit Date: 1656f.jcentertobucket.com/albumspg[/img][/center]

FAQ-Subscription Related 7 years 9 months ago #337123

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

NLR wannacut wrote: I just payed for a subscription,, and the game page tell me I must pay again why ?????

Don't pay twice. Send subscription receipt along with your user ingame id to to zuperman on his email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

He will do the needful within a day or so.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000

FAQ-Subscription Related 6 years 11 months ago #359476

• [NLR] Doonesbury
  • Thank you received: 111
it appears I have subscribed twice, worse, I am being denied access because it says I need to subscribe!!
I honor the fallen enemy by placing a stone on his grave...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.640 seconds