• Page:

TOPIC:

Dogfight Elite 1.0.20 is out! 7 years 9 months ago #334921

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Dogfight Elite 1.0.20 is making it through the different platforms.

Some big changes in game play here:
- You get almost double the points for everything when you play using a WWII airplane (The Fokker d8 is considered a WWII airplane in the game although in reality it began running at the very end of WWI)
- All games will have a maximum of 20 minutes game play. I know, sometimes we love to have a 3 hours game but that's not the best for some. So the timer will begin counting and now you won't only be able to lose/win but also have a tie (draw) on games if the time runs out. To help finish games faster I may reduce the number of hangars required to win or increase the damage of the bombs for the carriers.
- Bombs are much lighter now. Which means your airplanes will fly faster than before when you carry bombs.

- I'm releasing the game on Steam these days. If you get it on Steam it has this impact:
1) The game on Steam is more expensive ($19.99) which includes a 1 year subscription. But right now it won't have in-app purchases (working on it).
2) Dogfight Elite on Steam run on all PC from Windows 7 and up. It also includes VR support!
3) Dogfight Elite on Steam will also ran on Mac OS.
Dogfight Elite Steam page: store.steampowered.com/app/480500
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]hammer_tool, ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, dognamitt, Armament, Jasta1, frits, pmoon1{WP} and 5 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.780 seconds