TOPIC:

Dogfight 1 gone shortly, all updated to Elite 8 years 3 weeks ago #326582

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Hi

Things have evolved a bit. The original reason that I couldn't update Dogfight because it won't run on older devices is true.
What has changed is that Dogfight Elite was going to be originally designed for Android 5, iOS 8 and Windows 10. But I was able to make it run on Android 4, iOS 7 and Windows 8.1. That means that almost everybody that run Dogfight can run Dogfight Elite nowadays on their phones.

Since it's a chaos to keep Dogfight running side by side with Dogfight Elite, and Dogfight is full with bugs that are already fixed on Elite, and lastly many who decide to upgrade get pissed because they don't see their purchases on Elite because they thought they transfer over... I'm just going to replace it.

That means, that one day (in a couple of weeks or months, depending on the results of the tests I'm running), Dogfight will receive an update. And that update will be Dogfight Elite. That same day I'll copy over all none existent accounts from Dogfight to Elite too, so you have all the info without losing it.

So if you have Dogfight and never ran Elite, it will copy over your account like I did on january.
If you already run Elite, when I copy it manually later on, it will compare your accounts and give you the highest level info: points, rank and purchases.
The idea is that you basically will not lose anything neither way, either if you updated before I enforce it or if you decided to wait.

This is not going to be an easy task for me, so it's not something that will happen in a few days. I have to test intensively everything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, _bts, [NLR] McFate, ZebraUp, horriblebreast, D- CC RIDER, Sharp Shooter, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, V.Huntress War and 13 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds