TOPIC:

Fake and disrespectful reviews including Ace Girl 1 year 10 months ago #386230

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Hi there

Well, Badger seems to have some serious issues with Ace Girl and with me. He keeps posting nasty insulting comments on the app reviews. Google already removed a few of them but he continues. Eventually, Google will probably ban his account if he just keeps posting like that.

Here is the last softened review, since the previous one was pretty nasty towards Ace Girl and me. I usually ignore such reviews but considering that Ace Girl is under the situation she is in, I'm making public why his account will be permanently banned. You can also go and write some nice reviews in the google app store for the app if you want.

Again, this is a game. Making personal attacks like this person is doing is crossing a line and he did multiple times already.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gannet, Pegoud, Pagan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.

Fake and disrespectful reviews including Ace Girl 1 year 10 months ago #386231

• JE VOIS TOUT_
  • A Snake Deserves No Pity
  • Thank you received: 28
I wonder who the 11 People are that actually liked that comment

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

Fake and disrespectful reviews including Ace Girl 1 year 10 months ago #386232

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
I hope you banned him zup
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Pagan

Fake and disrespectful reviews including Ace Girl 1 year 10 months ago #386233

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
I second banning people that can't stop being hateful or cheat. A few jerks run off far too many good folks. Swing the ban bat, Zup! 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Magpie

Fake and disrespectful reviews including Ace Girl 1 year 10 months ago #386234

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ace has enough to worry about in her life and so do you Zup
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, frits, OUTLAW_WAR, JE VOIS TOUT_

Fake and disrespectful reviews including Ace Girl 1 year 10 months ago #386238

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 711

It is always sad that there are people who prefer nothing more than to make other people bad. Even when it's quiet for a while, they find it necessary to add fuel to the fire to lure people out of their cages to try and bring problems back into the game. They even spend their time creating a new account just to do this. They think they are making fun of other people, but they don't think about how childish they are.
You can't agree to something and say this in a normal way but hiding behind a fake account just proves how coward you are.
But yes, unfortunately there is chaff among all wheat and that will never change.

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, Pegoud, OUTLAW_WAR

Fake and disrespectful reviews including Ace Girl 1 year 10 months ago #386239

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Yeah the people liking that review must be his group of friends. His previous reviews (and this one) were removed by google and they all have a similar pattern.

Anyway, let's enjoy the game. I hope to have the squad wars screen ready soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, Alex Galt, frits, Pegoud, OUTLAW_WAR, JE VOIS TOUT_

Fake and disrespectful reviews including Ace Girl 1 year 10 months ago #386253

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Let go
I trust the process of life
. Thursday, June 16, 2022
. Today I desist from my intentions to control life. Instead, I agree with life. I trust that the Spirit is in all things. Instead of resisting or judging whatever comes my way, I have faith in the divine order and the absolute goodness of God.
.I take a deep breath and feel that the presence of the Spirit fills me with calm and security. I take comfort in letting go of my attachment to things that are out of my control and enliven the totality of my faith and the depth of my worth.
. By showing confidence, I feel calm and fearless. Free from the illusion of control, I channel my energy to fulfill my responsibilities and find my co-creative power with the divine Spirit.
. I continue my way through life with tranquility and purpose.
.  “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,whose confidence is in him.Jeremiah 17:7
.This is a prayer I received on the 16 of June. I was unaware of what was happening since I am unable to play as much as I use to. It is a sad situation because of the hate that sounds like there is inside these persons. I have tried to talk and conciliate with Badger and other, but they just cannot find it in their hearts to let go of the hate and forget and forgive. I am sorry and sad for that, but I do understand if they felt hurt for any of my behaviors or comets, for which I have ask them for forgiveness. I always have stated I am no angel that I stand for what I believe is right or wrong and dislike abuse or insults.
I am so sorry it has come to this and involve the creator of this game on a dispute in which he has nothing to do; is just unfair. Juaquin has always been a great administrator of this game, always putting his best effort to try and create a better gaming experience for all of us. How many games have you seen were the creators of the game answers your request? I see many request or disrespectful answers when he is trying to keep informed the community of what is going on with the game; and he keeps his cool.
. He has never been disrespectful or insulting towards others. We are a small community that appreciate and have come together to enjoy this Game. Like in any dysfunctional family we all cant get along or have the same chain of thought, but still, I believe we can find it in our hearts to try and care and show empathy toward each other. We been playing for many years and at one point we were friends, I think its time to let go of the hate and conciliate.
. I am sorry zuperman for the troubles; you have a great community in here and I am grateful of all the friends I have been able to make.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, [NLR] McFate, ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Z I R I G, Alex Galt, frits, Pegoud, ..OWL..{WP*}, JE VOIS TOUT_ and 1 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Fake and disrespectful reviews including Ace Girl 1 year 10 months ago #386259

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Thanks Ace Girl. Just a small comment... yes i try to keep my cool but I lost it sometimes too lol. We are all humans. I have no idea what I did to that player to keep insulting and attacking me or you. I was ignoring it at the beginning but he just kept going.

How's recovery going?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, ZebraUp, Acegirl, frits, Pegoud, JE VOIS TOUT_, Pagan

Fake and disrespectful reviews including Ace Girl 1 year 10 months ago #386260

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1986

Thank you for your words of peace and unity Ace Girl !
You are an angel of goodness here and the vast majority of players think like me !
Long live DFE ! Viva Ace Girl ! Long live Zuperman !

The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, JE VOIS TOUT_, Pagan

Fake and disrespectful reviews including Ace Girl 1 year 9 months ago #386329

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Yes, we are all human and true we are not perfect all the time.  Well, I am happy to say that I finish my chemotherapy treatment on June 17, had a visit with doctor last week and he tells me so far everything is looking good thank God. Must do a CT scan to see how things are going and then they will see if they can take away the port thing on my chest.  The recovery so far is going well I have the usual side effects, doctor tell me those should be going away eventually, could take a few weeks. Still cold in a summer of 110 degrees, can’t feel fingers and taste is still a bit blahhhh. But can’t wait to be able to enjoy an ICEE!!! Thank you all for your prayers and best wishes, God willing everything will be fine and I can enjoy some playing time with all of you. ENJOY YOUR SUMMER AND LIFE!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Gannet, DireWolf{WP****}, Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Pagan, Magpie

Fake and disrespectful reviews including Ace Girl 1 year 9 months ago #386333

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I hope everything goes smooth Jess and have a great summer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, Acegirl, Pegoud, Pagan

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds