TOPIC:

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385056

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Hi there!

I've been trying for days to find a report from Buddah that he says...
1) PC players can shoot faster than iphone/android.
2) WW2 airplanes turn slower than WW1.

I´ve tried every single airplane and I've tried PC with and without a joystick. I can't reproduce either. Anyone can help? Is this true? How can I check?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Acegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385058

• Doggy Dix
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • jösses !
  • Thank you received: 2433
# 1. Bs...  
#2. Planes turn slower thats a fact... Not compering ww1 with ww2. In general ww2 top planes  fully upgrade manuever 5,  do 360 degrees 13- 14 sec. Should be 10 sec i think ..   that should be the normative... My 2 cents
watch your six,dude

Last edit: by Doggy Dix.

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385059

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755

no zup hes/she upset he used to run rigs around me way faster than i could turn now he has a matched speed and rate of turn he/she is upset wrote: no zup hes/she upset he used to run rigs around me way faster than i could turn now he has a matched speed and rate of turn he/she is upset about the loss of the advantage
zuperman post=385056 userid=42

Hi there!

I've been trying for days to find a report from Buddah that he says...
1) PC players can shoot faster than iphone/android.
2) WW2 airplanes turn slower than WW1.

I´ve tried every single airplane and I've tried PC with and without a joystick. I can't reproduce either. Anyone can help? Is this true? How can I check?

Last edit: by dognamitt.

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385061

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369
Sniper uses same device zup and look at how bad he plays. Plays compared to PC of frits and dusty both with joystick lol

★★★★

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385065

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
not sure how you could figure out the shooting speed between planes. on that one I can't be of help on feed back. the turning speed of planes is slow in WW1 and WW2.  I got an update lat night on steam..not sure if it's the latest one but all planes keep turning very sloooooooooooow. If there was an improvement it is not notable at all. advantages between devices? I have only been able to test between PC in keyboard and android and the turning speed is faster on Android, is there is another type of advantage between devices I do not know. Hope you can figure it out and get a fix for everyone. thank you zuperman. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385145

• Buddah4Q
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 129
I’ve played with so many team mates on mobile, where we have been mowed down by someone playing on pc. They shoot a bit faster, a little farther, and maybe a little easier. Ive seen it many times. There is a low ranking guy in our squad on pc, he shreds us all who face him, and a few others we’ve encountered. I don’t want an advantage. Just an equal playing field. The best game, just want it to stay that way. Thanks.

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385146

• Buddah4Q
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Dognamit, I’m not sure what your problem is. But the only way I out turn you is, I gain a little altitude, then with my nose pointed slightly down, I use energy of the plane to out turn you by just a little bit. Over a few turns it adds up and I gotcha. Maybe you should experiment with that , and not so much pure vertical flying. Now go shoot bullets instead of words my friend.

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385147

• Buddah4Q
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Any pilot that shoots us down quickly before we can even aim, or our bullets reach them, when asked has been on pc. Is that a coincidence? 

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385148

• Doggy Dix
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • jösses !
Any pilot that shoots us down quickly before we can even aim, or our bullets reach them, when asked has been on pc. Is that a coincidence? 

I Think is more like many years of training...

Sniper playing on Iphone ( very accurate long-distance killer).
Charli8  plays on phone... Hard to handle  
Cricket. Playing on phone... Shots from his hip hits almost every time, from all angles and distances...
Mean. Plays on phone... Deadliest player  on the hole DFelite with more than 400000 kills
Explain for me why is that ?
watch your six,dude
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Viper10{WP}, dognamitt, Sniper-92

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385151

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

Hi Buddah,this is CueBall. I've played PC. I use to play tilt but I'd have to move my tilt an inch before plane moved. Zup fixed that so I'm on tilt again. Now I've been playing a very longtime. No way is of faster than tilt. Why,because I could never shoot down a of player. Now I do . I'm not sure how long you have played, but you get 5he feel of the game,how some pilots fly. I'm telling you,there's no advantage. Either that or I'm been lucky . In this game when your up against elite players,it comes down to who ever gets the shot off first sometimes. 
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Viper10{WP}, Doggy Dix, dognamitt

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385153

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

Buddha, I'm sure a tricked out gaming computer just simply out performs a tablet or phone on processing speed. Maybe it's hard wired in on Ethernet cable vs a wifi connect.  I'm not sure Zup can correct that short of removing PCs from the game. That's not an option either. There are not enough players to split servers, so it just is. Of course, I know very little about all of this, so I could be wrong.

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doggy Dix

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385157

• Buddah4Q
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Of course there are going to be good mobile players. That fact does not make another fact true or untrue. I’ve been playing long enough to see the skill curve is not that great. Most upper rank skill level is fairly similar. No one is that much better than anyone else. Maybe it is just quicker and more accurate with a pc. But it is most definitely a thing.

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385158

• Doggy Dix
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • jösses !

Buddah4Q post=385147 userid=75559
Of course there are going to be good mobile players. That fact does not make another fact true or untrue. I’ve been playing long enough to see the skill curve is not that great. Most upper rank skill level is fairly similar. No one is that much better than anyone else. Maybe it is just quicker and more accurate with a pc. But it is most definitely a thing.

So what's your conclusion then,  is that an coincidence or not ?
watch your six,dude

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385159

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hi never play against you I think, I play in PC using keyboard. my aim in PC is very bad, and yes I have seen other players that do better but I know there is some adjustments you must do like slow down your speed get a bigger screen or tv, use joysticks ECT.. Yes the small screen is hard to see and control y can understand your frustrations. But what would you suggest to zuperman to bring cell players a better experience with what you are expiriencing?  my sugestión would be to short the bullet range. to me it is to long range and I know this might help small screeners. 

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385160

• Doggy Dix
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • jösses !

Hi never play against you I think, I play in PC using keyboard. my aim in PC is very bad, and yes I have seen other players that do better but I know there is some adjustments you must do like slow down your speed get a bigger screen or tv, use joysticks ECT.. Yes the small screen is hard to see and control y can understand your frustrations. But what would you suggest to zuperman to bring cell players a better experience with what you are expiriencing?  my sugestión would be to short the bullet range. to me it is to long range and I know this might help small screeners. 
could be more effective if there would be more tracers, makes it easier to adjust the fire and calculate the bullet drop from far distance
watch your six,dude

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385161

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I would suggest a combo of the 2 short bullet range and more tracing. Becouse for what I can understand his struggle could be he can see or does not have the same advantage of a bigger screen. PC with a big screen or the help of a tv screen will have the huge advantage of seeing him faster and  have a better aim. The small screen player will need to be close to be able to lock on the incoming plane. if he is against some one that has those advantages that could be what makes him think the bullets are faster. Not sure if the short bullet range is posible but maybe it could level the big screen advantage.

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385162

• Doggy Dix
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • jösses !
I would suggest a combo of the 2 short bullet range and more tracing. Becouse for what I can understand his struggle could be he can see or does not have the same advantage of a bigger screen. PC with a big screen or the help of a tv screen will have the huge advantage of seeing him faster and  have a better aim. the small screen will need to be close to be able to lock on the incoming plane. if he is against some one that has those advantages that could be what makes him think the bullets are faster. not sure if the short bullet range is possible but maybe it could level the big screen advantage.

I learned over the years not to change to many thing at same time. Its hard to evaluate what coursed the main change... What i understand it never going to be possible to compere the game experience  in a small screen vs a huge screen, and try to make the game experience similar. If really wanna make difference that really strive to get some form of justice.  Just separate the pc from the rest of the equipments such as phones and tabs, then you have reached the core of the issue ... But we know very well that it will not be possible.  due to lousy game participation.  Injustices will remain how ever  trying to do .  Next time it is pc players who feel unfairly treated .. then the discussion is on again this time with pc players as the driving force ...
watch your six,dude

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385164

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I believe that is what he is trying to say and what zuperman is trying to find out, to see if he is able to help him. He claims he lost the turning advantage he had over other plataforma and now realizes that his divice has no advantage over head on PC big screen shoters. I think just as turning speed was adjusted, the long range shooting could also be adjusted without the need to separate plataforma. But that is a decision or possiblity that only zuperman can make. If the interest is to help out the disadvantage that cell or small screen players are having.

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385167

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
this subject need be dropped .its same old thing thats been a debate for years even when i start playing in 2014. pc is faster at this mobile is faster than that use amazon fire it turns faster use iphone it shoots better. droll whine moan complain just get out there have some fun stop whining about what you dont have and play with what you do have
i use 5 different devices pc/android/i-pad/chrome-tab /nvidia-shield tv  each one has a little advantage over another id say real minor not like you claim  i played on a phone one time i found aiming is way easier if you can see the fricken plane my eyes cant do it no more so sometimes play on a 60 inch plasma screen now cry about my screen size and how i have a advantage

The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Alex Galt

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385169

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I believe that what zuperman is trying to bring to the game is new players and it seems that the concern this small screen Android playing is expressed did catch his eye. That is why he is asking for input on it and I myself have experience playing on a small platform and it  very hard to see or aim at planes that are at great distance as they are not visible. It is true that if you play on a bigger screen or tv it's not the problem of the cell user but it's still and advantage he will never have. If we were ok on seeing him lose his advantage on speed becouse it was unfair to us then we should not just dismissed his problem. I think there is space to explore the range of the bullets to give small screen players a better opportunity to shoot or aim. That is if this alternative is even possible for zuperman to do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385193

• Buddah4Q
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Tracers may be a good idea. I’m not saying this is something that can be fixed. Maybe just a case of “it is what it is"

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385194

• Buddah4Q
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
About the planes , I play on iPhone, my Fockwulf has DEFINITELY become sluggish in 360 degrees turning. I’ve tested and tested. It responds the same as the other tier ww2 planes. I ask players in game all the time if they have this too. Most of the time they say yes. If that’s how it is now, fine. But when I can’t catch a tier 1 or 2 ww2 plane , end up getting ran down, I know something is different. Love the game, Zup does great. That’s all I’m saying. Thanks .

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385215

• Buddah4Q
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Tried a ps4 controller for first time I can use the rudder. Def an advantage with better equipment. Tank aims faster. Plane aims easier. 

Advantage on PC or ww1? 2 years 2 months ago #385234

• Buddah4Q
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Fockwulf 360 degrees turning has become sluggish. Out turned by lower tier planes. Col8eral, Luke, myself, Badflyy, baronG , many others. I ask many , many people to see if is me. Most of the time, all agree. Camel too, for some. If all the planes in ww2 will be equal, ok. If not then they need to be adjusted. Thanks for you time. Always appreciated.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.542 seconds