TOPIC:

WW1 only are now available to anyone 2 years 3 months ago #384267

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Hi

Apple just released the update for WW1 only. You have that option in settings, so if you want to play WW1 only games you can pick them.
I hope that makes everyone happy.

As a side note, I've seen people playing WW2 games and asking other players to pick a WW1 airplane or leave. If I see this behavior, that person will get banned for life. No exceptions. I'm not going to work my butt off adding this option after the request so that people still attack others for picking the plane they want. If you want to play WW1 only games, you have the option now. DO NOT mandate to other players what they should fly with. You can NOT subscribe and force everyone to play your WW1 games.

Since I saw this before and I know it destroyed the game (a few players forcing everyone to play WW1), I'm not going to allow it to happen this time around.
1) I will ban you if you ask other people to pick planes of your liking.
2) I'm forced to remove all WW1 airplanes from non-subscribers. That's right. Since you don't want to subscribe and then force everyone to play your way, I'm forced to remove WW1 altogether when you level up. I didn't want to arrive at this point but it's clear some people won't learn to let other play how they want to.

The more you progress in the game, you will get new airplanes but also very old airplanes will not show up. At least for now, so that they don't force others to pick those airplanes. Unless you are flying WW1 games, you won't see them.
BUT
If you are a subscriber you have access to all the airplanes always. And you can check in settings the "WW1 only games" if that's what you want.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Sharp Shooter, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.591 seconds