Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Possible glitch on mobile? 2 years 4 months ago #383721

• XtraThiccyBoi420
  • XtraThiccyBoi420's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 7
So with the new hanger bombing gamemode, the ME-163 Komet falls through the ground upon spawning in, and all the controls are unresponsive, thereby making the game unplayable on that mission for the mobile version, idk if the same is happening on the PC version but it seems to only be affecting me on my end? Idk. Additionally, the Avro Lancaster, while playable and usable in game, some textures on the aircraft fail to load, and it just looks transparent where it failed to load, like parts of the plane aren’t even there. Other than that, I have no complaints on anything else, this game is really cool and it’s a blast to play it, but I’d like to see the bugs mentioned above to be fixed. And if it’s the same for all mobile users, then it may hinder a fair amount of the game’s audience. Thanks for reading!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Possible glitch on mobile? 2 years 4 months ago #383724

• Zirig
  • Thank you received: 183
The same happens to me and I guess it’s because the update for ios is not available yet.

Last edit: by Zirig.

Possible glitch on mobile? 2 years 4 months ago #383725

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
yep, it's because Apple hasn't approved the update yet. 1 week and counting...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, XtraThiccyBoi420, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.565 seconds