Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

please mute or ban for foul mouth ( cussing ) 8 years 3 weeks ago #323822

• Killer Ken
  • Killer Ken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

misfit called pure hate cusses and calls people names idont want to see or hear this from some minor who does not understand that this is just a game
KENNETH ROBERTS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

please mute or ban for foul mouth ( cussing ) 8 years 3 weeks ago #323877

• Khaos King
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 95
Well with out proof how does anyone really know that's what he did? And 2nd maybe you should get thicker skin and or turn ur chat off
For most reasons I've played with pretty much every Misfit and if u see and or have a problem with them you should do 2 steps first before u bring it up on forums without proof. 1. Pm the person you have a problem talk it out see if you can fix ur problem with em other then if that don't work Pm Hulk TBuilt see if they can talk to there member to resolve the issue.. Then of course step 2. Ignore them and move on those are the 2 steps most Adults that are mature would do.... And for a one time he did it to you does not mean he does it every time maybe u were pushing his buttons that day etc there is always two sides of a story and without hearing both sides who is anyone to judge ???

So your best bet is don't blast junk if you don't have proof to post with it and always talk to that person in pm first or there higher rank officers of there clan be respectful to zup he don't have time to read little things like this and be more mature if your saying ur an adult then you really should act like one.......
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, LiLBaDGaL, [M] Lt. Dan in house

Last edit: by Khaos King.

please mute or ban for foul mouth ( cussing ) 8 years 3 weeks ago #323883

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
If you see this sort of thing in game you should report it by hitting the in-game score board then click on the player's name. The report will be sent to zuperman with a record of the chat. If the foul language is in world chat you can report it by clicking on the name in the chat log.

Zup says he sees the reports and that he often acts on them without any announcement. He has also given people bans for making many false reports.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

please mute or ban for foul mouth ( cussing ) 8 years 3 weeks ago #323888

• pure hate {INV}
  • Thank you received: 24

Not people, just you. A jerk and a whiner. You play selfish losing sight of objectives and mission. You did piss me off and i said what i meant and meant what i said. You should learn to play the game much better. But oh well, cant have everything.

Ps. I wont continue on this thread, you have your opinion and i do respect everyone's opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BULLET [M]isfit

please mute or ban for foul mouth ( cussing ) 8 years 3 weeks ago #323889

• Killer Ken
  • Killer Ken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

thanks
KENNETH ROBERTS

please mute or ban for foul mouth ( cussing ) 8 years 2 weeks ago #324390

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935

Killer Kenny wrote: misfit called pure hate cusses and calls people names idont want to see or hear this from some minor who does not understand that this is just a game

Cursing isnt right, thats correct. I have 1 of the worst mouths out there along with the temper to go w it. Dont think anyone will argue that.

However, you must have done something to deserve this from sir Hate. I say that because he is one of the funnest most care free and respectful players whos been around for a long time.

All im gonna say is dont want no trouble wont be no trouble. I wouldnt back many up not knowing the whole story but i will back up hate because i know him to well to know you orobably deserved it.

Its tough playing noobs that dont play the missions as intended. It does piss alot of us old timers off. So before you start pointing fingers look at the cause and effect. Just sayin.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

please mute or ban for foul mouth ( cussing ) 8 years 2 weeks ago #324410

• BLACKHAWKGHOST
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • pain is temporary ,pride is forever
  • Thank you received: 290
Kenny judging by your picture you seem to be in your late 80s or 90s you should be old enough to take a few curse words

Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence ,sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all

please mute or ban for foul mouth ( cussing ) 8 years 2 weeks ago #324444

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

BLACKHAWKGHOST wrote: Kenny judging by your picture you seem to be in your late 80s or 90s you should be old enough to take a few curse words

:lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: D93 Big Gunzzz, airwolff, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by Acegirl.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.567 seconds