Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

AA Guns 8 years 3 months ago #315116

• JO1063
  • JO1063's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 42
I think that Zup should add AA guns to both the carriers and airfields. The AA will add more fun to Capture the Flag, Capture the Carrier, and Bomb the Airfield games. However, Dogfight and Zepplin rounds shouldn't have AA on them. The AA would have to be rather inaccurate, but it would add more difficulty to the rounds and make them more fun.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

AA Guns 8 years 3 months ago #315118

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
There will not be any more updates to this version of Dogfight. He might include AA guns in Dogfight Elite

AA Guns 8 years 3 months ago #315135

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

It might be interesting in bombing missions, or even dogfight missions . . . especially when we get into WWII era planes. As far as CtC or CtF; you won't find any examples of anything similar to this in the historical records of WWI-WWII aviation . . . there's a good reason for this. :woohoo:

As far as gameplay goes in CtC or CtF, we already have problems with tank glitchers, spawn killers,etc. . . . think how it would be if they had help from AI glitchers. :pinch:

The easiest way to add this to Elite would be to add a stationary tank or two to the bases/carriers and call them "turrets." I think the hard part of this would be that there's nothing AI about the game so far. Adding AI "NPCs" to any game adds a whole other can of worms as far as glitches/support issues.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.590 seconds