Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Flaws 8 years 2 months ago #312274

• ---sHaRkBoY---
  • ---sHaRkBoY---'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Don't Mess With Me******
  • Thank you received: 0
1) I have upgraded my bullets to 2nd level using 7500 points for the 1st plane. And in the next game booooooom..!!! It's gone. I got no upgrade for my plane.

2) I have bought 2nd plane too...and some times it doesn't allow me to play with my second plane and simply showing me to buy it with 18000 again. Again....!!!! what is this?

Look at the second picture...at one time i'm getting my upgrade...at one time i'm not.
<html>
<table align="center" width="313" bgcolor="aqua"><tr><td align="center">
<font face="Lucida Handwriting" size="3" color="black">S V Kranthi Kumar<br/></font><a href="This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.">
<font face="arial" size="2"><b>This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Flaws 8 years 2 months ago #312325

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
This was just brought up by someone else too. They bought a 2nd tier plane and could not always access it in the hangar.

[NLR] McFate wrote: It is probably still there. B)

Keep in mind that there are 2 sets of hangars. One side is all the German planes, the other is the Allied planes. You only have access to one or the other in each game. As you buy new planes and upgrades you will need to get planes for both.

The same thing happens to a lot of new players. Check it out in game. If something else is going on post again. B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds