• Page:

TOPIC:

A few suggestions. 11 years 6 months ago #50842

• Dlcoates1
  • Dlcoates1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23
I have a couple suggestions that I thought may be better for the game.

1: Add a team switch button. This will allow people to switch teams if the enemy team has less players. Not only will this be more fair, but make the game better, help you gain more points, and adds to better sportsmanship.
Optional catch: If the enemy team has 2 players less than your team, or no players at all, and you switch teams, you will gain points. If the enemy has more players, or an equal amount of players, you lose points. This will stop people from team switching just to add to their win game streak. Or, you could add a simple auto balance to stop people from switching if teams are even, or if the enemy has more players.

2: Allow movement while in the parachute. You can move in the planes, and in the tanks, and I know during the war, people could control how fast they fell and the direction at which they fall by adjusting their chutes, why not add that to here?

3: Adding a co pilot seat! I know for a fact, during WWI, that people had 2 seat planes, one would be the main pilot and they controlled the front guns, but there would also be a back pilot who covered him and kept people off their tails. This would not only add a new twist to the game, but also encourage even more teamwork!

4: Last but not least, a server browser. With this, people could choose the game mode they wanted, find a server with better connection, and play with their squads. Perhaps you could also add a server rental option? People could rent private or public servers for squads to play by their rules, their maps, or their game modes. + it would make more money that could be used to further develop the game! Not only that, but it would help out a lot because currently there are only 2 mods in the whole game, and you have over 300,000 people that play this game, and over 100,000 that play daily! Give them a break from their duties by letting players rent and moderate their own servers!

Anyone else think maybe 1 or 2 of these suggestions would be good or great ideas? Post your reasons about why, or why not.

I think I saw my life flash before my eyes! Oh, no wait, it was just a bullet...
The following user(s) said Thank You: --J--

Please Log in to join the conversation.

A few suggestions. 11 years 6 months ago #50847

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Thank you received: 705
all great suggestions coates

I know me and few other players will switch teams if we see overwhelming lopsidedness but sometimes the server can act funny and the team u left turns into the team with hardly anything left then u are left feeling guilty :S

I have one more suggestion I wanted to add, its a simple one and I didnt want to add a seperate thread.

can we add wildcard searching in the rank tool.

as of right now it will only output if you get the exact name down.

sometimes you want to look up someone but may not remember the whole name

I should be able to for example wildcard search FR in the database and get resulting stats for all with that in their in game name

would make my life much easier as a recruiter

good work coates

ur saying some positive stuff

this is how i fly !!! :)

A few suggestions. 11 years 6 months ago #50848

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Whenever I spawn with a lopsided team I just think...wait for it......wait for it....aaaaa there's bomber :ohmy:

well yesterday it was Tony he beat back 5 planes! That Son of a Barnstormer :woohoo:

Last edit: by |111th|Kevy.

A few suggestions. 11 years 6 months ago #50850

• --J--
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
I think all of the above are great ideas. I'm not a computer genius, however I think the spawn killing issue can be put to bed by making it impossible to shoot/ bomb or be killed in the first 5 or 10 seconds after take off. Maybe reduce the time as you rank up. There has been alot on this matter in the forum as well as in game. This would make it a non issue. If it can be done please consider doing it.

If you build it, I will come.......and bomb it !!!

A few suggestions. 11 years 6 months ago #50852

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028

--J-- wrote: I think all of the above are great ideas. I'm not a computer genius, however I think the spawn killing issue can be put to bed by making it impossible to shoot/ bomb or be killed in the first 5 or 10 seconds after take off. Maybe reduce the time as you rank up. There has been alot on this matter in the forum as well as in game. This would make it a non issue. If it can be done please consider doing it.

Hi J. Don't take this wrong but if you look in past posts you will read of the horrors of the immunity at take-off fiasco of 2010.It really is a good idea but didn't work :oops: .
The following user(s) said Thank You: --J--

A few suggestions. 11 years 6 months ago #50853

• Dlcoates1
  • Dlcoates1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23

--J-- wrote: I think all of the above are great ideas. I'm not a computer genius, however I think the spawn killing issue can be put to bed by making it impossible to shoot/ bomb or be killed in the first 5 or 10 seconds after take off. Maybe reduce the time as you rank up. There has been alot on this matter in the forum as well as in game. This would make it a non issue. If it can be done please consider doing it.

The spawn killing thing from what I have read about had been implemented in the passed, but it was taken out due to god mode glitches.

I think I saw my life flash before my eyes! Oh, no wait, it was just a bullet...

Last edit: by Dlcoates1.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.043 seconds