Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 10 years 2 weeks ago #166016

• SKYBULLY
  • I'm not really a bully
  • Thank you received: 2
Well I'm not a cheater but I am a hacker,at least that what a couple of guys accused me of. I was at level 7 and having a real good game, seemed like I couldn't miss. Than a couple of Reds started calling me a hacker and a few other choice names I won't lower myself to repeat. I told them I wasn't sure that this game could be hacked, their biggest problem was they flew nice and straight and level. Easy kills , Right. :evil: Wait until they get up here and face you all, I thought I was fair but you all made me feel like I playing my first game.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SKYBULLY.

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 10 years 2 weeks ago #166100

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818

SKYBULLY wrote: Well I'm not a cheater but I am a hacker,at least that what a couple of guys accused me of. I was at level 7 and having a real good game, seemed like I couldn't miss. Than a couple of Reds started calling me a hacker and a few other choice names I won't lower myself to repeat. I told them I wasn't sure that this game could be hacked, their biggest problem was they flew nice and straight and level. Easy kills , Right. :evil: Wait until they get up here and face you all, I thought I was fair but you all made me feel like I playing my first game.

Glad I could help, just keep that straight and level thing going.... :evil:
I could care....But I dont

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 10 years 1 week ago #166441

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963

SKYBULLY wrote: Well I'm not a cheater but I am a hacker,at least that what a couple of guys accused me of. I was at level 7 and having a real good game, seemed like I couldn't miss. Than a couple of Reds started calling me a hacker and a few other choice names I won't lower myself to repeat. I told them I wasn't sure that this game could be hacked, their biggest problem was they flew nice and straight and level. Easy kills , Right. :evil: Wait until they get up here and face you all, I thought I was fair but you all made me feel like I playing my first game.

Flying straight & level isn't a problem if you shoot better than the guys shooting at you. ;)
See you in the skies!

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 10 years 1 week ago #166450

• SKYBULLY
  • I'm not really a bully
  • Thank you received: 2

CalvinIsAwesome wrote:

Flying straight & level isn't a problem if you shoot better than the guys shooting at you. ;)

I know but I still try to zig zag and make it a little harder to get killed. The only problem is somewhere between the zig...and...the zag ,I manage to get shot down. :ohmy: :lol:

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 9 years 10 months ago #185516

• NLR wannacut
  • god ride a panhead
  • Thank you received: 50

couple of names you to look into,,,,,, Innocent boy,,,, and estrughen,, man cant belive all the cheater
]
[img] hthttp://dogfightplay.com/centertobucket.com/albums/d18/MOMbucketII/subsquad_dawn2_zps11b Rank: Junior Boarder Register Date: 15 Jan 2014 Last Visit Date: 1656f.jcentertobucket.com/albumspg[/center]Last Visit Date: 1656f.jcentertobucket.com/albumspg[/img][/center]

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 9 years 8 months ago #197917

• Yellow1Blaze
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • More than what meets the eye.
  • Thank you received: 100

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: Okay, I've seen too many people called cheaters because of simple issues. YOU CANNOT CHEAT. You would have to physically tamper with the server, and to clarify, physically means that you can touch it and feel it. It's a computer. The only other way, which is LESS LIKELY, is to find Joaquin, RECODE THE GAME, and send an update. Try doing that without being caught. I dare you.

If someone is being shot by you, the hits register, and they don't go down, it's lag. If it only happens to you, then it's lag on your end. If it's happening to everyone, it's on the recipient's end.

If someone dies a few seconds after being shot, they aren't cheating, it's milder lag.

If you shoot someone, and a message comes up "KSDFDH is immune", it's a simple glitch, I believe it's been fixed, however. It originated when Z saw people spawnkilling, and wanted people to stop, so he coded the game to make people immune on the runway, and anyone below III Group Captain for 15 seconds after takeoff. Sometimes the protection would carry over for everyone, and it wouldn't end. Sometimes, once a bomb was dropped, people became vulnerable again, but they still got a free run. People were very rarely immune to EVERYONE, however, it could happen. In one case, a tank was immune, got through to the base, and it fired on it from on top of the closest ridge. It was bombed and shot, but it ended the game. If you see someone who is immune, announce it, and tell everyone to focus on them. Chances are at least one of your teammates will be able to take them out.

If you see a flaming plane, take a screenshot. It's a glitch, and no one knows what causes it. Shoot it, if you can, and take screenshots after you hit it. Any information is valuable.

Thanks for reading. :)

Slender or Manfred, will you please sticky this? Just to try to cut down on people calling foul on everyone?

A flaming plane is caused when it takes more then two shots to destroy a plane

Attachment Banner5.png not found

Your Friendly DFNews Anchorman
Lets Rise
Attachments:

Re: YOU CANNOT CHEAT 9 years 8 months ago #197918

• [NLR] Big*Joe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Meta Gaming 101
  • Thank you received: 592

Av8rDennis wrote: There is no Honor in so call Spawn Killing or shooting a pilot hanging from a parachute!g

what? so i'm supposed to let the guy hanging from a chute just shoot me down as i do to others 5+ times a game? why would anybody have an issue with taking out a chute? people just complain too much....wow.
NewLunarRepublic.spruz.com

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 9 years 8 months ago #197977

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
I think we're talking about different things, Matt. The flaming plane was a glitch from... years ago, I think. Whenever I started this thread. It was a glitch that, to my knowledge, only appeared a couple times. No idea if it ever got fixed. (Haven't been around much :P :laugh: ) Anyway, unless something changed, it's a whole different thing. :)
See you in the skies!

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 9 years 8 months ago #197982

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

O my god. Calvin is alive!!
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

Re: YOU CANNOT CHEAT 9 years 5 months ago #219282

• DJ PON-3
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Im Dj Josh
  • Thank you received: 60
Cheating..

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 9 years 3 months ago #227676

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
What is required to post our Brazilian colleagues will actively participate in the forum ?

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 9 years 3 months ago #227681

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460

Eduardo wrote: What is required to post our Brazilian colleagues will actively participate in the forum ?

Topics, English (Google translate or comparable), post to desired thread. I think.

Welcome.

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 9 years 3 months ago #228189

• Hell Cat - 2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 37

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 9 years 3 months ago #228269

• bobbysox
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 109
might want to google "lag switch" or "lag program for andriod"...also google "aimbot for android." suspect the lag switch or program is being used and the servers blamed...dont know if the aimbot would work here but it may... there are hacks for any program. they are both covered a little in the link hell cat posted but yu should look at some of the u-tube videos for yourself. the dev on another flying game i play recently busted a player using a hacked version of his game...

both the lag switches and aimbots were big problems when i played console games....guess the cheaters took a liking to mobile devices too....cos i know they are being used in soome games....possibly this one.

Last edit: by bobbysox.

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 8 years 11 months ago #261590

• Talon127
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 327
How to do the screenshots? Thank you, Talon127

Re: YOU CANNOT CHEAT 8 years 11 months ago #261596

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
:woohoo:

Last edit: by [*M]ONSTER CANNON.

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 8 years 11 months ago #261603

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9787

Talon127 wrote: How to do the screenshots? Thank you, Talon127

Click on the link below, and reqad query # 010

How to take Screen Shot.

YOU CANNOT CHEAT 8 years 11 months ago #261636

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
IM A CHEATER,HES A CHEATER,SHES A CHEATER,WOULDNT YOU LIKE TO BE A CHEATER TOO,. BE A CHEATER,SHOOT THE FRIGGIN CHEATERS...LOL TY MEAN FOKKER

Time to create page: 0.706 seconds