Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Money Faster 11 years 11 months ago #16283

• azfuzz
  • azfuzz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello. I want to know how you can get money faster. B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Money Faster 11 years 11 months ago #16284

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
hi, az, welcome to the forum. :) theres really no way to make money fast except to kill more people at a faster rate. theres no shortcuts in this game. ;) most people are happy to give our future aces tips, so just being here can help you quite a bit.

tip 1: work on holding your plane perfectly steady for at least 2 seconds, long enough to rattle off 20 shots. make sure the bullets are all on the same path. once you can do this in combat, turn your sensitivity up slightly. continue doing this until your sensitivity is full. this lets you turn sharper. take it in steps, tho.

tip 2: if you have one or more planes on your tale, close behind you, you will die. its easier to kill someone from behind, of course, cuz they cant shoot back, so your screwed. unless, of course, you get behind THEM. drop your bomb (you can go faster), turn up so your plane is perpendicular to the ground, and fly up a couple hundred feet. at an altitude of no less than 500 feet, cut engines completely. you'll stall in midair temporarilly after a brief rise, which is your only vulerable point, as your standing still. once you have fallen to about 200 feet (or the enemy planes are directly under/infront of you) re-engage your engines. you'll be sitting behind them, and they'll call you a hacker, and you'll reward them with bullets.

tip 3: engage everyone. even if you can't beat an ace, youre subconsiously ovserving them, seeing what they do. at the very least, your providing a distraction while your more skilled teammates take him down. i played my first few games with Mbizzi, one of the top aces in the game, and always on rival teams. it helped a lot. i died almost every time, but getting one out of 15 kills was like a reward, the brass ring on the merri-go-round.

tip 4: don't make enemies (unnecessarily.). I know that these last two sound like kindergarden crap, "Be friends with everyone" but its not. if you get someone with a grudge against you, they'll go at you no matter which team your on. of course, its a HUGE dissadvantage to be shot at from BOTH sides. most players wont hold a grudge like that, but some will. making players like you can get them to share tips, too.

tip 5: dont back down. while its tempting to pull evasive on someone until theyre close to you, and you can blast them point blank, it doesnt develop your skill. you wont get any better if you dont do anything new. (more kindergarden stuff) fight at a distance, and shoot first. catches the enemy off guard.

tip 6: ask someone else. theres people that are better than me at everything, and im not that special. a top of the line sniper, but nothing else. skydavis, slenderman, watupdogfight or whatever he calls himself now, and hamers are all older, better aces with more to say than me, and quite frankly, im tired of typing. ;) :P :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Money Faster 11 years 11 months ago #16287

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
And zep mission give u lot of money. (only take out zep)

Bomber/airborne

Last edit: by bomer1.

Re: Money Faster 11 years 11 months ago #16288

• Flymagic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I CAN SEE YOU FROM MY BIRD'S EYE VIEW !!!
  • Thank you received: 20
Hey Sean welcome aboard. Calvin will help you out quite a bit, he just gave you a bunch of great tips. Read the forum a lot and pick up a lot of other tips. Also you learn a lot about other people on here and their personalities. 99.9 % are really good people. I am a new myself and have learned a lot since I just recently joined. If you are playing on the phone do not sneeze during a dog fight. That's about all I can help you with. Good luck and I'll see you out there.

WE FLY WITH HONOR, INTEGRITY, AND PRIDE !

An avatar is how people are SEEN on the web. Mine will be an expression of what I SEE. I hope you enjoy!

Re: Money Faster 11 years 11 months ago #16290

• _eBu_
  • Thank you received: 23
altough you can get money by killing, bombing,winning games..etc, the fastest way to get money is "buying", if i am not wrong, you can take 25,000 for 0,99$
cheers..

Re: Money Faster 11 years 11 months ago #16309

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thats true. I avoid that on principle tho. Seems like cheating.
See you in the skies!

Re: Money Faster 11 years 11 months ago #16315

• iQQi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 62

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: hi, az, welcome to the forum.... tips...

Calvin, thanks for the great tips!
Helpful!

+1
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. --- Goethe

Re: Money Faster 11 years 11 months ago #16343

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks! :)
See you in the skies!

• Page: