Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

FAIR TEAMS. 12 years 3 months ago #6677

• *430*
  • *430*'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
IN EACH TEAM THEIR SHOULD BE 5 PLAYERS. IT FEELS BAD IF U ONLY HAVE 1 OR 2PLAYERS THAT THEY ARE OUTNUMBERED .....I WAS JUST IN A GAME WITH TONY, GAYKHAN ,AND BRIAN 08.THEY WERE ALL MY ENEMY AND SOME LOW RANKS AND I WAS TEAMED WITH PARTNER THAT WAS LOW RANK AND WE WERE OUT NUMBERED WE BASICLY HAD BO CHANCE.
Im the guy who is always killing u. WHEN I GET TO UR BASE U WILL PUT ON UR BRAKE AND JUST WAIT. I WILL KILL ANY ONE IN THE SKY UNTILL I DIE.Will do as what i shall do.

*430*A.K.A I WAS BOSS 303

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: FAIR TEAMS. 12 years 3 months ago #6692

• Chan the master
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • PlsDontShoot
  • Thank you received: 15
NO ONE CAN OUT NUMBER ME!! :silly: jkjk
If you lose in the OUTSIDE, you will also lose in the INSIDE...I think

Re: FAIR TEAMS. 12 years 3 months ago #6699

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
*430* or I was boss same person to those who don't know. You complain about not fair but you and vamp will do the roundly round on the carrier with a bunch of noobs no problem. Quit complaining. If that's how you bump your score up enjoy no respect from me.

Re: FAIR TEAMS. 12 years 3 months ago #6728

• mbizzi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
430 I think u mean there should be 4 on each team.....there is only an alotted 8 spots in one game at a time....so if u really did mean 5 on each team this is a falsity....unless z makes more slots open for players in any one game room :P
"All they that take up the sword, shall perish with the sword"--- the book of Matthew

"It is only the dead that have seen the end of war"--Plato
"We make war that we may live in peace"--Aristotle
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"--Jean Paul Sartre
"WHEN YOU HAVE TO KILL A MAN IT COSTS...

Re: FAIR TEAMS. 12 years 3 months ago #6788

• *430*
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Kevy mostlyh every one knows.Did u just found out? Also i dont kill asprints or lower ranks that much they dont give u that many points as the others And it saus on the messega up top imy enemy wer brian 08 gorokahn and tony they are not noobs
Im the guy who is always killing u. WHEN I GET TO UR BASE U WILL PUT ON UR BRAKE AND JUST WAIT. I WILL KILL ANY ONE IN THE SKY UNTILL I DIE.Will do as what i shall do.

Last edit: by *430*.

Re: FAIR TEAMS. 12 years 3 months ago #6789

• *430*
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
U ARE JEALOUSE OF MY RANK.LOL. :P

Re: FAIR TEAMS. 12 years 3 months ago #6793

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Jealous ...Absolutely of you guys. You guys can fly from one base to the the other in half the time it takes me. Turn tighter ( that might be my problem) and shoot better (my problem?). My rank probably will stay 250-350. I can't play that much and my Internet sucks so I'll never be a top 100. Mbizzi pointed out you were talking about numbers. I get your point there. I just thought a player of your caliber shouldn't be to excited if once in a while the cards weren't stacked in your favor. :)

Re: FAIR TEAMS. 12 years 3 months ago #6797

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
I honestly love games wher the cards are not in my favor when theres three or more pilots that are ranked high and very skilld Evan if I don't win the game I like to make them mad by killing them and show them ther not the top dogs lol. Becuse man when your in a team that is nuthing but noobs and you have three to for skilld pilots killing them and giving them a hard time then you join once you get in the air you killi them quickly and they rage quit makes me laugh so hard. Then the ones that dint rage quit have the deth kill ratio destroyed.

Re: FAIR TEAMS. 12 years 3 months ago #6802

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
  • Thank you received: 39
Whenever I turn at low altitudes I lose control of my plane .until it crashes,whenever I turnhard it feels like I'm not turning at all .
Who ever dislikes you gets payback by something else.
My planes bullet proof.;)
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
im always beyond the clouds or way over my head
;D

Once upon a time knights of the sky's were hey! But on a beautiful day we dueled and fell now red poppies cover our graves in Flanders...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds