Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Do you have any questions for the game designer. 12 years 3 months ago #5923

• ysmen
  • ysmen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • SSSST.... it's my turn to kill you.
  • Thank you received: 12
I already have 1 question:

Please it Is possible that if there are people new to the game, not able to put down a more please do not name with characters like #! @ # $% ^ * () and especially not only & but ## ##. Because the problem is that we cannot see.
Please let the people just drop lyorin combination with numbers and letters, or characters, but not just characters! @ # $% ^ * () &.

I hope that it is possible that those who have the need to change only the characters but, in another name.

I think the biggest problem is resolved as far as NO NAME more in the game.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Makaela

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Do you have any questions for the game designer. 12 years 3 months ago #5952

• Bluewing
  • Thank you received: 0
I do love this game and play whenever i get a chance. If there was anything i would change in the game it would the possibillity to hide behind mountains or inside a house. I think the game would be more real that way. Another thing is a built in radiochannel. That would add an extra flavor but its a expensive idea. I know about spawningproblems newbies shooting friendlies but i dont worry to much about it. I hope to see you in front of me.
/Bluewing

Re: Do you have any questions for the game designer. 12 years 3 months ago #5984

• Louie
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 4
i thing their should be tier matches where newbies play newbies and pros V pros and etc .. that way people just dont got blasted away and its fair! righhht riggghhhht?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.397 seconds